Pages:
Author

Topic: short term investment or long term invesetment - page 8. (Read 3057 times)

Activity: 540
Merit: 100
When it comes to the investment, many newcomers or people with frequent requirement find it difficult to invest for longer amount of time. Here by short investment i mean any investment which is less than year old. That investment has been cashed out within a year. And by long term investment I mean investment which will be kept for more than year ( ideally 10 years or so).
What do you think which is more beneficial short term investment or long term investment
For me both is good but for me short term is more good because in long term you didnt know what will happen in the future maybe your money will loss if it happen ttry to do trading shortterm this is the best way.
Activity: 650
Merit: 103
When it comes to the investment, many newcomers or people with frequent requirement find it difficult to invest for longer amount of time. Here by short investment i mean any investment which is less than year old. That investment has been cashed out within a year. And by long term investment I mean investment which will be kept for more than year ( ideally 10 years or so).
What do you think which is more beneficial short term investment or long term investment
Day trading is really profitable! I earned 5-10% daily because I always doing day trading. You should learn to do day trading for you to earn daily income. You can improve your trading skills by reading many books, journals and articles about cryprocurrencies.
Activity: 700
Merit: 553
I would say that for best result and optimum profit you should combine both. Divide your coins for these two purposes, biger amount for long term investment and smaller one for short term investment like daily trading or maybe small amount short term lending. %70 - %30 would be good seperation in order to optimize it.
Activity: 2366
Merit: 605

The distinction you make with newcomers is key, they're often the ones who will invest too much and be then forced to sell because they need it or because it's too much for them. I don't think short term investment is bad within this market because so much can be made but those who invest longer term will certainly profit the most.

We still have to consider that sometimes some of the investments may need to be cashed in the face of contingencies. Holding a coin long term may affect the price one gets to cash out in this case when the price of the coin goes down and settles there for a long time.

Even if the downfall of a specific coin prolongs than expected or usual duration, still it would not consist of years. For instance, Bitcoin was not expected to stay in the dip for as many days as it has but keeping it in the pocket for one month should not be pain.

Investors must have a patient nature if they wish to make profit through any crypto currency. Long term investment is always better than short ones in terms of rise in price.
Activity: 255
Merit: 0
i often doing a short term investment and it's give me a good return even sometimes i need to cut loss one of my assets
But since the situation right now is not really good i need to hodl all my assets at least wait the price bounce back to where i take buy on it
This is really wise to keep withdrawing your profits with specific intervals because this make you stay on the safe side. Well the decision of long term and short term investments depends on the type of currency you are interested in. if you are going after some altcoins, obviously it is prudent then to invest for short term or use it for trading. But is the mighty coin is bitcoin, you need to think hundred times before investing into it for short time.
Activity: 770
Merit: 298
tozex.io
i often doing a short term investment and it's give me a good return even sometimes i need to cut loss one of my assets
But since the situation right now is not really good i need to hodl all my assets at least wait the price bounce back to where i take buy on it
Activity: 668
Merit: 255
I think that long tern investment is not always profitable, specially with cryptocurrencies, yes everyone will say about bitcoin, like look he costed nothing and now more than 10,000$, but look on other coins who had problems and most of them dead or cost now cents, with cryptocurrencies I think most profitable is short tern investment wich you can make more than 100% in some months or days, but you should know when to buy and when sell.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 101
I think it depends on the coin that you are buying, there are some coins like bitcoin,ethereum and monero that are good to do long term investment. You should have a lot of patience in order to perform long term investment.

Let me also add that it would be quite helpful to set an investment time plan and follow it. Determine the number of years youant to invest in the project and stick to it.
Yeah! planning and preparation is very important, because it is sure that bitcoin will give us benefit but it is up to us that how we use it for better future. Price of bitcoin will increase with time so it not casting us anything if we will wait for some time to make bitcoin high in price. Everything use to get high and low so have faith and go for long time investment for this you will have to wait for couple of years but your profit will be more than your expectation.
Activity: 392
Merit: 113
Everything about bitcoin and cryptocurrencies are just speculations. Nothing is tangible, nothing is sure. Everyone do as they please and as they think good. No one can really give a solid suggestion or hope when it comes to crypto because no one knows what will be the status tomorrow. So everyone invest at their own risk.
copper member
Activity: 130
Merit: 67
For now my personal answer will be I would go first with short term investments since I needed to have enough amount and funds for my current expenditures and I would needed n immediate return for any investment that I will make. After that once Im stable in my finance then I might start immediately to invest on any long term investments which ofcourse im pretty much aware that it will take years for my investments to return. So again for now short term investments first then long term once everything financial is settled.
Activity: 756
Merit: 268
In my own point of view, it depends because if you want to earn faster you should go for a short term investment, but if you want to have a money for your future purposes you should go for a long term investment. In investing the amount of money that you will invest is important because if you have a larger amount you have a big chance to earn a big money in your investment.
Activity: 154
Merit: 0

The decision whether to go into short term or long term investment depends on individual preference and need. Anyway, both investments are beneficial because you will still gain profit, it is just that in the short term investment you’ll get it in less than a year but not too big is the gain. But, in long term investment, such as buying a real estate and hold it for a decade or two then resell it and the value can be doubled then it’s worth the wait. But, then again it depends on your needs for the profit.
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
Short-term and long-term investments have disadvantages and advantages, not all coins are good for long-term investments and vice versa. You have to be careful before investing long term.
Activity: 560
Merit: 13
Long term investment is actually beneficial for good profit, you can invest your fiat like investing for your retirement or like a fixed deposit and after some years the money will be triple or more than that surprisingly. Just to mention that this is the right time to invest because after some years bitcoin or any crypto price will not shoot up like now and will be stabilized I think.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
it depends on your perception about investment,if you want to allocate specific amount that you wanted to target,so it only requires due time for the said amount,but if you wanted to gain maximum for your investment,well i guess put it on 5-10 years in your wallet so you may enjoy the highest reward bitcoin can give you
Activity: 140
Merit: 2
It depends on what the money is for. If your'e eyeing your money for building a house or buying a restaurant (or other businesses), then go for the long term investment. Most of the time, you will get a bigger amount of money when you invest long term. On the other hand, short investments typically produce smaller amount of money but can be used quickly. If you are intending to buy a car or pay for your tuition and rents, then go with the short term.
Merit: 10
send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c
Now that Bitcoin investors are primarily short-term investors, we can see that many people nowadays want to get rich quick and they just want to make the fastest profits and they choose to invest in short-term, I think with my mind also select long-term investment to get better results
Merit: 10
send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c
I think Investment should be done as long term. Investment is usually done to make sure that when you need the money in the future, you can have something you can sell or you can get money. So in conclusion if you're going to invest, it should be long term.
I also think so, but to mention the first investment we should say the risks that can be encountered in related projects, I think if a person wants to create a business project then they have to have their plans, but to do that they need to coordinate with many other investors can be one or more to get a good deal
Activity: 423
Merit: 250

The distinction you make with newcomers is key, they're often the ones who will invest too much and be then forced to sell because they need it or because it's too much for them. I don't think short term investment is bad within this market because so much can be made but those who invest longer term will certainly profit the most.
Since in bitcoin investment, there is no automatic holding period, where you are not allowed to cash out your money for a certain period of time, unlike doing time deposit on banks. So you can do both short term and long term investment. Bitcoin's value is so volatile, you can do the buying and selling for a short period of time and gain profit if you monitor the value wisely. Then the rest, hold it for long term for future profit.
Activity: 518
Merit: 184

It should be longer investment the longer we hold the coins chances are the higher the value it would become. I have been doing this for quite sometime and it is really profitable.
Pages:
Jump to: