Pages:
Author

Topic: Should buy altcoin now? - page 15. (Read 1389 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 10
July 29, 2018, 05:25:01 PM
I think yes. I think that by the summer everything will grow substantially, and especially coins from the top ten. Another thing is that if there is an objective to take the maximum from the market, then it is necessary to carefully analyze which of the coins will grow stronger than others.
copper member
Activity: 648
Merit: 159
July 29, 2018, 05:21:24 PM
I think buy bitcoin and altcoin can make you get profit, always use partially money to buy a coin. Exampl, spread your money to buy bitcoin 25% from your asset, 25% for altcoin too, and then 50% in fiat for backup to buyback when you have cheaper price. Don't use your money to 1 coin.
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
July 29, 2018, 05:16:46 PM
In my opinion it is a good idea to buy some altcoins now.   hold it for some time and then sale it for profit.  If you can afford  then make another investment and take profit doubled.
Activity: 420
July 29, 2018, 05:12:56 PM
Should or shouldn't - nobody knows. Maybe Bitcoin will go higher to 10k level or lose its dominance and alts will grew up. Make your own research and than invest money!
Activity: 85
July 29, 2018, 05:11:12 PM
 2018 year is supposed to be the best year for Bitcoin after all, Segwit development has brought a new hope for the investors, so they're returning to market now.
copper member
Activity: 140
July 29, 2018, 05:10:59 PM
Market instability has become the norm, so here is the opportunity to earn by buying tokens and altcoins at a low price !
Activity: 266
July 29, 2018, 05:09:06 PM
When the price of Bitcoin rises in the world of digital currencies, subcoins prices usually fall. investors should invest when prices are lowest. because when the price of bitcoin is stabilized, subcoin prices start to rise this time.
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
July 29, 2018, 05:04:50 PM
it is not known yet whether the market has stopped falling or not, and I would not be in a hurry to invest in altcoins.
Activity: 14
July 29, 2018, 05:03:36 PM
Altcoins will grow in some period of time. You have to be prepared for the pumps, as it was in the beginning of 2018
Activity: 1274
Merit: 622
July 29, 2018, 05:03:02 PM

Looking at the market at the moment, there has been an increase in altcoin from a low of $ 5900 at the end of June 2018 to $ 8200 today. However, the value of the altcoin did not increase, some of it decreased. Percentage of market capitalization of the current bitcoin compared to the overall market is over 47%. Is this the right time to buy altcoin to make a profit?

You mean the increase in Bitcoin? Yes, I think it's the right time to buy BTC, the prices will likely start increasing now. 2018 year is supposed to be the best year for Bitcoin after all, Segwit development has brought a new hope for the investors, so they're returning to market now. Ripple and Ethereum will go up along with BTC, because all of these coins are the object of interest of the same investors. As for unpopular coins - the best time to buy them is after airdrops, when everyone sells coins and the price drops. But it's better not to hold that coin for a long time, because it might be not very successful.
Activity: 952
Merit: 500
July 29, 2018, 05:01:37 PM
I think that buying altcoyins is a risky step. the market is still not stable and we can see a repeat of the situation at the end of last year, when bitcoin was growing, and alternative crypto-currencies were falling.
Activity: 84
July 29, 2018, 04:51:46 PM
market is slowly recovering but it's not time for me to buy and keep more coins.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1
July 29, 2018, 04:50:50 PM
Now altcoin is very down in the crypto market. So you can buy some altcoin i am sure if hold in next few month i am sure you can get a good profit from this altcoin. I have some buy altcoin hold for next few month i have to get a good profit from it. You can buy some altcoin you can get a good profit from it.
Activity: 336
Merit: 11
July 29, 2018, 04:30:13 PM
Yes why not? If you believe in crypto world you can buy tokens in any time and anywhere.
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
July 29, 2018, 04:20:59 PM
You are good in analyzing and I think you know what to do on these moments. As you can see, you noticed that altcoins didn't increase that much but only bitcoin.

If you think that this is the chance to buy more altcoins, it's your verdict on what you must do. The opinions that has given here will be divided mostly so it might still confuse you.

I think this is a good point. This is my perspective. The matket movement of altcoins are usually connected to Bitcoin. If this is the normal case, then it is possible that thr supposed increase in altcoins was deferred only.
There are newbies who are still thinking that the market is connecting to bitcoin somehow something but that's not it.

You're correct that the crypto market is mostly connected to bitcoin and we saw on how it dominated the market while most of the alts are suffering. Deferred or not, there's affection between two markets, bitcoin and altcoins.
Activity: 112
July 29, 2018, 09:27:47 AM
You are good in analyzing and I think you know what to do on these moments. As you can see, you noticed that altcoins didn't increase that much but only bitcoin.

If you think that this is the chance to buy more altcoins, it's your verdict on what you must do. The opinions that has given here will be divided mostly so it might still confuse you.

I think this is a good point. This is my perspective. The matket movement of altcoins are usually connected to Bitcoin. If this is the normal case, then it is possible that thr supposed increase in altcoins was deferred only.
Activity: 48
July 29, 2018, 09:18:18 AM
Now is good time to buy altcoins if you have plans for long term holding. altcoins are at cheap price now.
Activity: 172
July 29, 2018, 09:17:13 AM
I bought today ADA BNB and NEO. Now good time to pick up some alts on the bottom.
Activity: 28
July 29, 2018, 09:07:08 AM
Even though investing in altcoins might be considered very risky by a host of others, I do not think that it is entirely a bad idea to do so. This is because, over time, some of these altcoins have proven that they too make ood investment, and if for anything, I think 2018 has been such a great time for them, and it is indeed the time to invest in them. Don't sleep on them.
Activity: 140
CRYPTASSIST.io
July 29, 2018, 08:58:40 AM

Looking at the market at the moment, there has been an increase in altcoin from a low of $ 5900 at the end of June 2018 to $ 8200 today. However, the value of the altcoin did not increase, some of it decreased. Percentage of market capitalization of the current bitcoin compared to the overall market is over 47%. Is this the right time to buy altcoin to make a profit?
Not long ago, I thought that this summer is really the best time to buy altcoins but now I'm no longer sure about it. As we see the price of Bitcoin is rising and on most altcoins it does not change, and some generally fall. I do not know what this is related to. I would advise you not to invest right now and wait at least a few weeks and maybe then the situation will clear up.
Pages:
Jump to: