Pages:
Author

Topic: Should buy altcoin now? - page 14. (Read 1389 times)

Activity: 200
Merit: 13
July 29, 2018, 07:11:02 PM
If you want to make more money later this year then I recommend you buy altcoin now. Now the price of altcoin is very cheap, they are not fully recovered, this is the perfect time for you to invest in altcoin. I recommend you choose and buy altcoin in the top 100 coinmarketcap. Some good altcoin that I think will bring you more profit are Ethereum, Stellar, Cardano and IOTA.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
July 29, 2018, 07:05:31 PM
in my opinion it is the perfect time to buy alts as so many of them are in very low price and maybe they have not any room to go deeper in price. I believe soon the money in btc will shift to alts where we would see pumps.
Activity: 95
Merit: 0
July 29, 2018, 06:48:57 PM

Looking at the market at the moment, there has been an increase in altcoin from a low of $ 5900 at the end of June 2018 to $ 8200 today. However, the value of the altcoin did not increase, some of it decreased. Percentage of market capitalization of the current bitcoin compared to the overall market is over 47%. Is this the right time to buy altcoin to make a profit?

Yes, I think this is the good time to buy altcoins. But you have to make sure of the coins you will investing with. Most of the altcoins will give you good profit if you started buying now.
Activity: 532
Merit: 107
July 29, 2018, 06:45:02 PM
I think this is a great opportunity for a newbie to get into crypto or altcoin. If you do a bit research, you will see the price is really low compared to last 6 months, which means the market is still trying to recover, so get your favorite coin before it boom.
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
July 29, 2018, 06:42:53 PM
I am thinking the same thing. I believe the market will be in good move by the end of the year or the next year.
Activity: 434
Merit: 18
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
July 29, 2018, 06:41:31 PM
Just like bitcoin and ethereum, alternate coins also have the same law when it came to pricing, supply and demand. What we are seeing right now is the high demand for BTC that is why the price is increasing. The investors are buying instead of holding and waiting for BTC to go down. As demand for bitcoin goes up so as the price. We just need to wait for altcoins to go down and it is a good to buy now when the price is not increasing.
Activity: 140
July 29, 2018, 06:35:41 PM
It's a good investment and at the same time very risky because nobody really knows what will happen tomorrow with the crypto, so it's like gambling

It depends which altcoin would you like to buy. In my opinion its good to buy altcoin because there still in low price value its more affordable to invest in. But choose altcoin that have great potential in the market.
Activity: 1820
Merit: 418
Telegram: @worldofcoinss
July 29, 2018, 06:33:24 PM
It is still good to buy potential altcoins because there will be a lot prediction that will happen starting September so I suggest everyone to fill-in their bags of altcoins, just separate your investment on different coins to reduce the risk.

I agree. Predictions are inflating the confidence of consumers and as such this is a great time to get buying whether this is bitcoin or altcoins.
Activity: 510
Merit: 100
BBOD fast, non-custodial & transparent Exchange
July 29, 2018, 06:31:16 PM
It is still good to buy potential altcoins because there will be a lot prediction that will happen starting September so I suggest everyone to fill-in their bags of altcoins, just separate your investment on different coins to reduce the risk.
Activity: 84
July 29, 2018, 06:29:29 PM
It's a good investment and at the same time very risky because nobody really knows what will happen tomorrow with the crypto, so it's like gambling

It depends on how good the project is or how thoroughly you know and you've studied the project. If you didn't at all, then it's just a gamble.
Activity: 364
July 29, 2018, 06:28:37 PM
For now looking at how the market is I think no one should even prompt you to buy some amount of altcoins and HODL for sometimes because the green market will come soon.
Activity: 854
Merit: 253
l0tt0.com
July 29, 2018, 06:26:46 PM
A common question of new entrants investing in the cryptocurrency market. At the moment I am responding to this topic, the altcoins rate is on the downward trend, and investing in altcoins is very reasonable if you invest at a time when the exchange rates hit bottom.
Activity: 1210
Merit: 100
July 29, 2018, 06:21:45 PM
yes, this is a good time to buy altcoin, because altcoin sometimes can give a big advantage than BTC and ETH. remember that the value of BTC today is very expensive, and if you can only buy small pieces, then BTC will only give you a small profit.

so, I think you should update about ICO and coin analysis which they will create, look at the market charts, look at cheap altcoin, but can give you an advantage.

and you should see altcoin that has a nice platform and is many used by the public.
I think that cryptassist is altcoin which will have good growth in the future, because cryptassist makes crypto become easy, and ICO has started.
Activity: 546
Merit: 11
July 29, 2018, 06:16:08 PM
I got rid of shitcoins in the last few days, and bought more ether and bitcoin, now I'm thinking of buying altcoins from the top 100.
Activity: 588
Merit: 125
July 29, 2018, 06:12:11 PM
Of course you should buy altcoin. Altcoin increase will begin. There is little time for the bull season to begin. When it starts, he'll win the altcoins.
Activity: 153
July 29, 2018, 06:11:49 PM
altcoins prices are low and now is a good time to buy. but I would not buy because it is unknown whether the market will continue to fall or not.
Activity: 142
Merit: 12
July 29, 2018, 06:09:32 PM
It is too early to buy altcoins now because the markets prices are too low it is better to wait for it to pump up again.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 267
July 29, 2018, 06:06:10 PM
If you are believer of the bitcoin can increase the price more you can buy altcoins now, once the price of the bitcoin increase you will see altcoins increase also the value and you will get more profit. Even incase price of the bitcoin decrease i think some of altcoins price are stable and still pumping.
Activity: 98
Appcoin Development Team
July 29, 2018, 05:56:52 PM

Looking at the market at the moment, there has been an increase in altcoin from a low of $ 5900 at the end of June 2018 to $ 8200 today. However, the value of the altcoin did not increase, some of it decreased. Percentage of market capitalization of the current bitcoin compared to the overall market is over 47%. Is this the right time to buy altcoin to make a profit?
Everything is seems like they will be falling again to the bottom so I would say even that you need to wait for some days more and not to buy today, most likely that the prices of alternative cryptocurrency will be much lower than they are right now.
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
https://trueflip.io/
July 29, 2018, 05:27:17 PM
In my opinion it is a good idea to buy some altcoins now.   hold it for some time and then sale it for profit.  If you can afford  then make another investment and take profit doubled.
Yes.It's good to buy some potential altcoins at the moment because it will also bound to increase its price following the footsteps of bitcoins.Just hold them patiently.You will have the chances to gain good profits if you keep them in your portfolio even for a long time.
Pages:
Jump to: