Pages:
Author

Topic: Should buy altcoin now? - page 17. (Read 1389 times)

Activity: 840
Merit: 101
July 29, 2018, 07:37:15 AM
Yes, since the market is currently not high in price, nowadays is the best opportunity to buy altcoins. Better buy at low and hold until high. Just make sure you are investing in good coins and not in bad coins.
Activity: 85
Merit: 0
July 29, 2018, 07:35:48 AM
Yes, I think it is a good time to buy. Compared with the previous months, the price is very low now, but the price of Bitcoin has risen a lot lately. This may be a bullish signal. I think you can buy it now. Figure, it may rise a lot in two months.
Activity: 406
July 29, 2018, 07:32:24 AM
Some people just do cost averaging in investing in crypto, so they don't care about the price now they simply buy it because it is a solid project. What is your investing style? Too many altcoins right now that I thought worth the price to invest.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 253
July 29, 2018, 07:29:56 AM
I think it's still good to invest in alts this time, I just don't know which alts you are referring to, anyways the alts are still considered cheap and everyone expects that the alts will grow sooner. Take the risk or not, it will be up to you, just decide wisely.
Activity: 220
July 29, 2018, 06:52:31 AM
Of course I am sure cryptocurrencies are very convincing and invest in altcoin we must understand how altcoin is pumped and discarded. I would rather buy some altcoin for trading and keep it up until the value increases.
Activity: 1064
July 29, 2018, 06:49:20 AM
Well, a lot of the alts that are a fantastic mid/long term investment are 80-90% down from their ATH, so yes, it would be irrational to claim that now is a bad time to invest in them (of course if you are planning to hold them for a while).
Activity: 504
Merit: 12
July 29, 2018, 06:39:11 AM
Perhaps now is the best time to buy altcoins, bitcoin has already started to grow and after it should be the growth of altcoins. Only need to choose projects with a work product and that the team also worked constantly.
Activity: 290
Merit: 10
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
July 29, 2018, 06:36:13 AM

Looking at the market at the moment, there has been an increase in altcoin from a low of $ 5900 at the end of June 2018 to $ 8200 today. However, the value of the altcoin did not increase, some of it decreased. Percentage of market capitalization of the current bitcoin compared to the overall market is over 47%. Is this the right time to buy altcoin to make a profit?

Now, the situation of market is quite unnormal. Usually, when the price of Bitcoin rises, Altcoins will go up too. But investors are transfering their Altcoins to Bitcoin, so it make the percentage of market capitalization of Bitcoin is quite high. So, some good Altcoins are in the good price area to buy, you should buy at this time
Activity: 1176
Merit: 509
July 29, 2018, 06:30:29 AM
Definitely YES! Bitcoin now is rising, altcoins will surely follow it. Right now, the prices of coins in the market are still very cheap. We are just waiting for the Big Boys to enter the market before the bull starts to run. I highly suggest that you buy altcoins specially those who are in the top 10 of coinmarketcap.
Activity: 265
Merit: 100
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
July 29, 2018, 06:04:55 AM
When bitcoin price rises, altcoin prices usually go down, that's a pattern. I think there are many promising altcoins that have reached the bottom and traded at very low prices.
Activity: 80
July 29, 2018, 06:04:53 AM
it may be a good buying point right now.
Activity: 602
Merit: 144
July 29, 2018, 06:04:20 AM

Looking at the market at the moment, there has been an increase in altcoin from a low of $ 5900 at the end of June 2018 to $ 8200 today. However, the value of the altcoin did not increase, some of it decreased. Percentage of market capitalization of the current bitcoin compared to the overall market is over 47%. Is this the right time to buy altcoin to make a profit?

The altcoin market grows only when bitcoin lateralizes or when new young volumes enter into the market. So i would wait before buying some altcoin. The summer market is strange
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1032
All I know is that I know nothing.
July 29, 2018, 05:59:45 AM
the answer is no. and nothing else matters, it doesn't matter what "now" is, or what the "market looks like" at that moment, the answer is no. because if you can't answer this question yourself then you shouldn't be buying altcoins in first place. it is like the first rule of investment, you should come up with what to do on your own not rely on others to tell you which altcoin they are bag holding to buy...
Activity: 2128
Merit: 180
July 29, 2018, 05:57:22 AM
there are two possibilities for now, the first is to buy some altcoin for trading and the second is to buy the bitcoin itself for trading as well, since both prices will increase at the end of the year.
Play long so you don't need to be worry about your coins. There's a good scenario with the market right now, if ETF don't turn positive for sure bitcoin will crash a little bit and altcoins will pump so better to decide now and invest with altcoins it will go high this year for sure.
Activity: 238
Merit: 2
July 29, 2018, 05:54:03 AM

I think if you buy now you cant fail. In September everything will go up,it will be the biggest pump so far.
I do not think you should buy altcoin right now because I know the price of altcoin is not yet up but the market price that I see now is back up and green so it is better you hold your altcoin and wait for altcoin prices to stabilize and can get profit

Activity: 210
Merit: 11
July 29, 2018, 05:53:28 AM
Now you should buy altcoin. Altcoin still has a very low price, you should buy before their prices rise again. I suggest you buy altcoin in the top 100 coinmarketcap. Some altcoin that you should buy now are Ethereum, Stellar, IOTA, NEO and Monero. These are potential altcoins, they promise to bring a lot of money for you in the future.
Activity: 420
Merit: 15
July 29, 2018, 05:48:34 AM

The market is growing in jerks, and now after the growth of bitcoin, other altcoins will be catching up with it, now I'm waiting for eth to start a good growth and restore its position to bitcoin.
Activity: 154
July 29, 2018, 05:40:22 AM
Yesss, especially new released altcoins. As the prices might goes down days after bounty hunters dumps in cheap price. There is our chance to buy and HODL for a long time, we just need to choose a quality altcoins. I believes it will bounce back in the future and brings a lot of profit for us. Its a long term investment anyway
Activity: 420
July 29, 2018, 05:33:36 AM
Unique thing happening these days when the increasing of btc is not following by some altcoins this is the same thing as when the btc first appear. But you have to be ready to enter altcoin. Like xlm and btg, both have great things.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
July 29, 2018, 05:32:58 AM
Price increases for the altcoins may come soon. Nevertheless, we should not be in a hurry. Especially we have to watch the movement of Bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: