Pages:
Author

Topic: Should buy altcoin now? - page 11. (Read 1389 times)

copper member
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1004
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
July 31, 2018, 08:50:14 AM
Wait a little bit market is red again after 1-2 day buy bitcoins because will start growing in coming days and due to bitcoin's increase other altcoins start decreasing or will be stable for sometime. When  bitcoin pumps and reach maximum price and become stable then people start selling bitcoins and start investing in altcoins so by this activity altcoins start increasing and growing.
Activity: 97
Merit: 0
July 31, 2018, 08:49:59 AM
Thats a choice you have to make, dciding for you might be misleading you, But according to the direction in which the coins ar heading, this is one of the most investor friendly momments there are in the market,Te coins have lost value and are cheaply available in the market, Look into these and particularly chose those with good quality and invest in them., there are chances that these coins will earn you god returns in the long run, if you take them with the seriousness they deserve
Activity: 126
July 31, 2018, 08:48:31 AM
If you look at the current market it is very good and very profitable because some of them are red. Then I believe this is the right time to buy altcoin and invest it, because I am sure the market will be green by the end of this year and the price will definitely rise higher and will benefit greatly.
Activity: 27
July 31, 2018, 08:46:43 AM
I think this is a good time to invest altcoin
Activity: 279
Merit: 11
Xircus
July 31, 2018, 08:44:32 AM
Yeah, That's true that there has been movement in the altcoins when the Bitcoin goes 5400 to 8400. We all think that if the king The Bitcoin rises so the altcoins will follow the king Bitcoin. But there are times like the Bitcoin goes high but and the altcoins doesn't follow the Bitcoin. There might be two reasons. The first one, people might dump the altcoins having no faith in them and the second one the increasing of the Bitcoin might not be sufficient for the altcoins so the Bitcoin has to rise more.
This is our advantage to buy more altcoin because the market encountered dump which it's more affordable to buy in lower price but still it can take risks so make some plan for you what the best thing to do.
Activity: 64
July 31, 2018, 08:41:36 AM
Yeah, That's true that there has been movement in the altcoins when the Bitcoin goes 5400 to 8400. We all think that if the king The Bitcoin rises so the altcoins will follow the king Bitcoin. But there are times like the Bitcoin goes high but and the altcoins doesn't follow the Bitcoin. There might be two reasons. The first one, people might dump the altcoins having no faith in them and the second one the increasing of the Bitcoin might not be sufficient for the altcoins so the Bitcoin has to rise more.
Activity: 84
July 31, 2018, 08:39:43 AM
I think Bitcoin is worth investing, and it is not a altcoin. Bitcoin is the real cryptocurrency. I see the future of cryptocurrencies is good, it has a loyal community, and work transactions and ledgers are its strengths. So I will always invest.
Activity: 504
Merit: 10
FABA-BREAK THROUGH IN VENTURE CAPITAL MARKET
July 31, 2018, 08:36:52 AM

Looking at the market at the moment, there has been an increase in altcoin from a low of $ 5900 at the end of June 2018 to $ 8200 today. However, the value of the altcoin did not increase, some of it decreased. Percentage of market capitalization of the current bitcoin compared to the overall market is over 47%. Is this the right time to buy altcoin to make a profit?
Yes. This is a good time for buy btc and altcoins. Because next month upward cryptocurrency markets start to price up. So i think now good time to buy lot of valuble coins in lowest price right now.
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
Change Your Worlds Build a New Era!
July 31, 2018, 08:35:48 AM
Despite the market is now profitable to buy, by the end of the year you can earn a lot on it. Looking where to invest
Activity: 125
July 31, 2018, 08:32:24 AM
It is indeed a good opportunity to invest in altcoin, but you need to know that the risk of altcoin is much greater than the risk of bitcoin, so if you need to invest in altcoin, you should first learn more about the altcoin field and fully understand it. Their risks, then invest
Activity: 97
July 31, 2018, 08:31:53 AM
Thats a choice you have to make, dciding for you might be misleading you, But according to the direction in which the coins ar heading, this is one of the most investor friendly momments there are in the market,Te coins have lost value and are cheaply available in the market, Look into these and particularly chose those with good quality and invest in them., there are chances that these coins will earn you god returns in the long run, if you take them with the seriousness they deserve
Activity: 686
Merit: 104
July 31, 2018, 08:30:23 AM
Yes, the altcoins price have dropped to the bottom now, I have bought few altcoins recently and I think the market will boost in this year surely, time to buy it if you have the spare money.
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
July 31, 2018, 08:28:25 AM
In the morning the market went down. This is a small descent. I believe that this is the time for buying coins.
Activity: 224
July 31, 2018, 08:25:06 AM
altcoins prices are cheap. and maybe now is a good time to buy them.
Activity: 173
July 31, 2018, 08:23:45 AM

Looking at the market at the moment, there has been an increase in altcoin from a low of $ 5900 at the end of June 2018 to $ 8200 today. However, the value of the altcoin did not increase, some of it decreased. Percentage of market capitalization of the current bitcoin compared to the overall market is over 47%. Is this the right time to buy altcoin to make a profit?

I think now is the right time for us to buy more altcoins while the market price is still very cheap because i believe the long wait is over in few weeks considering that the market is now slowly increasing.
Activity: 364
July 31, 2018, 08:23:18 AM
in my opinion, there is still a chance to buy altcoin because altcoin prices are still low so you can buy now and you still have a chance to get a profit from investing in altcoin
Activity: 602
July 31, 2018, 08:21:57 AM
You are right, bitcoin's dominance was equal to those that were in December last year when bitcoin reached its maximum price, and we all know that at the moment bitcoin is the most popular, stable coin, which rightfully takes the leading place in the market of crypto-currencies . But also do not forget that the market has many promising altcoyins, which can now be bought at low prices, and it is profitable to sell in the future.
Activity: 8
July 31, 2018, 08:20:01 AM
Altoins are very cheap now, yeah I am gonna invest  Cool
Activity: 107
July 31, 2018, 08:18:28 AM
if I think you want to get more good profits, and you can invest in altcoin, so you can trade so I believe that you will more easily get a better profit in a short time.
Activity: 1610
July 31, 2018, 08:13:58 AM
I think this is a good time to buy but this is your own decision, buy Altcoin who really has a good prospect, i'm sure that it will give you a big profit if you really good choose it.
Pages:
Jump to: