Pages:
Author

Topic: Should buy and hold NEO? - page 44. (Read 91638 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 0
July 09, 2018, 02:01:57 PM
If you want to invest and hold coins for a long term, then NEO is a good choice.  Now the price has grown by 15-20%, but in a year the price will grow 2-3 times.
Activity: 70
July 09, 2018, 08:24:46 AM
Good coin for long term Investing
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
July 09, 2018, 12:40:12 AM

In my opinion, NEO is a very potential project, the current price is around $ 36 has dropped quite a lot compared to previously up to more than $ 160. NEO technology is very much appreciated. The project runs on this platform and NEO also has a strong ecosystem. Should we buy NEO and keep it in the long run?

After taking it off some time ago, I decided to buy it back. I think Neo had lost his momentum this year, but that was probably a normal reaction from last year's rocket. And I'm pretty sure that the $ 80-100 range will be a realistic expectation for Neo by the end of this semester.
Activity: 167
July 08, 2018, 02:38:51 PM
In NEO it is worth investing and keeping coins at least until next year.  The short term in NEO does not make sense to invest.
Activity: 170
July 08, 2018, 02:35:25 PM
The present cost about $42 and NEO keep running up additional with solid help, the value conceivable to go to $170 once more, considerably higher from this cost. We should know best circumstances to get it and untill to what extent to hold it to expand the benefit in exchanging. The NEO system is the one that is sifting better the terrible ICOs and the tricks. Just genuine business get into it and that patient methodology is without a doubt going to pay.
Activity: 189
Merit: 10
July 08, 2018, 02:21:45 PM
If you like the way that neo works and how the technology is going, then i do not understand why you should not invest into it, neo is a very good coin and it has always been a very bright one. Just put your money in there if you want to earn
Activity: 99
July 08, 2018, 02:19:21 PM
neo in half a year will pass to decentralization. And China can allow investments in ico projects. I think if so everything will happen - neo can cost 300 dollars by the end of the year
July 08, 2018, 02:15:24 PM
Yes, it is a good idea to invest in NEO and hold coins for a long term.  This coin has good potential.
July 08, 2018, 12:10:08 PM
I believe that NEO is a very good coin to invest but it is also true that the price has dropped in last few days. In this situation I will suggest you not to take panic and hold the coins. I believe that the price will rise again within a short time. Moreover it will be wiser to grab some more coins in this price fall it will make you profitable in the future.
Activity: 359
Merit: 100
July 08, 2018, 11:31:49 AM

In my opinion, NEO is a very potential project, the current price is around $ 36 has dropped quite a lot compared to previously up to more than $ 160. NEO technology is very much appreciated. The project runs on this platform and NEO also has a strong ecosystem. Should we buy NEO and keep it in the long run?
For now, NEO is one of the strongest and persperctive on the market, so I suggest you to make your own researches and look on the history of NEOs developing. You will know, that NEO is worthy!
Activity: 83
Merit: 1
July 08, 2018, 03:42:02 AM
Right now, Neo is one of the most potential projects. Neo is slowly getting popular and is doing great in the market. We should hold it for long term investment.
Activity: 123
July 08, 2018, 01:37:16 AM
it all depends on the way or strategy that you use in Investing, because it is a very good choice that has a big future ahead, because for now the price has decreased for some time, I have big expectations on this coin, that's why I invested in this coin because good technology makes coin increasingly popular will gain trust from crypto investors.
Activity: 294
July 08, 2018, 01:28:40 AM

Probably not a must, but if we compare with other famous altcoin, maybe not much more potent than this altcoin.
I think the situation is not easy for all altcoins, but I think going on Neo at this time will not bring regret in the future.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 252
July 08, 2018, 12:23:50 AM

Their last update news about the entered of a decentralized era. For the long-term investment it depends on you and your strategy, I can only support you to do it, because I did not include the NEO to my portfolio list, my advice try to understand the deeper market interest especially in understanding the news they give.
Activity: 215
July 08, 2018, 12:05:53 AM
Yes, I think NEO is one of the most potential coins and is included in top 15 cryptocurrency. It is suitable for short-term, mid-term, or long-term investments. But I recommendation invest long-term.
Activity: 294
July 07, 2018, 11:52:19 PM
The NEO network is the one that is filtering better the bad ICOs and the scams. Only serious business get into it and that patient strategy is for sure going to pay.
I agree with you and until now I have never heard of scam project from neo platform, let me know if there is any. This is the reason for the investment into the neo and I am sure in the future neo will become the main rival of ethereum, it can even become the favorite platfrom of many ico.
Activity: 112
July 07, 2018, 11:49:18 PM

I think you did a good idea because once you buy more and hold for long term until the market recover by this time your earning too much of money.
Activity: 224
July 07, 2018, 11:42:50 PM

It might be a good deal, because as you say, there may be a considerable discount on this altcoin.
Although it may not be back on its ETH but I'm pretty sure by the end of this year, Neo will be at least worth twice than the current range.
Activity: 784
Merit: 262
AZBI NETWORK - Multichain system
July 07, 2018, 07:59:38 PM
sure, I think the decision to buy neo is the right choice, neo is also called a competitor of ethereum and neo prove by doing a good development,
Activity: 56
July 07, 2018, 07:55:08 PM
I'm expecting investors to buy high profiting coin that are cheaper. So Imo, you should buy NEO while it is still cheap
Pages:
Jump to: