Pages:
Author

Topic: Should buy and hold NEO? - page 42. (Read 91638 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 1
July 12, 2018, 03:06:50 PM
NEO is a great coin that just has to be , probably everyone. Since the huge prospect of growth and potential in the future just provided. It should be kept for the long term clearly
Activity: 1004
Merit: 111
July 12, 2018, 02:53:51 PM
we should buy and hold neo, then we go buy more and hold again.
i am one of the fanatic of this coin, the potential and capability of this coin is really great.
plus the push of China will definitely be something in the near future
Activity: 252
Merit: 16
July 12, 2018, 02:52:51 PM
I think NEO is a good project and it can give profit in the nearest future. But you shouldn't invest a lot of money and you shoul read about project firstly.
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
July 12, 2018, 12:14:28 PM
NEO is a very very promising and young coin crypto. The price is very low and attractive. I think you will not be mistaken if you invest in it.
Activity: 182
July 12, 2018, 11:44:48 AM

In my opinion, NEO is a very potential project, the current price is around $ 36 has dropped quite a lot compared to previously up to more than $ 160. NEO technology is very much appreciated. The project runs on this platform and NEO also has a strong ecosystem. Should we buy NEO and keep it in the long run?
Almost every cryptocurrency now is very undervalued. NEO seems to be very interesting coin because they are growing very quickly, many new parthnership, a lot of successful ICOs on NEO blockchain and atleast you can profit for staking your coins Smiley.
not enough to buy it alone, holding the NEO is very capable to increase the benefits that on NEO going forward. so it will be more complete by buying and holding NEO for much greater profit in the future, and making more than expected.
Activity: 532
Merit: 29
July 12, 2018, 11:40:28 AM
NEO is a blockchain platform that allows for the execution of trustless smart contracts. That means that, like Ethereum, it can be used for financial transactions, but it also can serve as a platform for more complex interactions and fully featured distributed apps.

Therefore NEO have a really huge potential for cryptocurrency market. I believe NEO will rise from day by day in the upcoming months. Also i have a long term investment on NEO. So i suggest NEO investment to my friends.
Activity: 169
Merit: 2
July 12, 2018, 11:25:03 AM
To my mind NEO has a good potential to grow in future. It is the own blockchain, that's why it can rise in price one day. I would pay attention to it. Of course, there is a risk with every coin, but NEO has a great chance.
Activity: 644
Merit: 100
July 12, 2018, 11:20:51 AM
What price do you think will be lowest for neo. Have you some suggestions about at what price will you buy at 100% if you will have money?
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
July 12, 2018, 08:26:00 AM
NEO is like ethereum when it comes to stability and platform. It is also supported by a lot of people not just in china but also all over the world. If it continues, it can reach what ethereum reached so far.
Activity: 350
Merit: 102
July 12, 2018, 07:41:50 AM

In my opinion, NEO is a very potential project, the current price is around $ 36 has dropped quite a lot compared to previously up to more than $ 160. NEO technology is very much appreciated. The project runs on this platform and NEO also has a strong ecosystem. Should we buy NEO and keep it in the long run?

I think NEO should be one of those crypto-currencies that you need to have in your portfolio. This is the advanced Chinese crypto currency, where it is soon planned to resolve ICO.
Activity: 168
July 12, 2018, 07:40:42 AM
I think yes. This is a very good crypto currency. Not only is it promising. It is still developing well. And the main thing is fast. Therefore, investing in it is a very good idea.
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
Tokenize Fantasy Sports
July 12, 2018, 07:35:43 AM
Of course you should buy it as soon as possible cause at the moment I think price of NEO is really low and it's a good time to buy and hold this cryptocurrency for long time Smiley. I think you guys also know that NEO blockchain is also like ETH blockchain and it's being used to develop new ICO project at the moment although number of ICO project developed depend on NEO blockchain is really little but I believe NEO blockchain will replace ETH blockchain in developing ICO project in the near future Smiley
Activity: 169
July 12, 2018, 07:30:19 AM
Hmm NEO  i think you ahould buy it today while still in low prices!! NEO coin  I dont have but its realy rare coin is that!! I suggest that you should buy it while price are low in market!!
Activity: 243
Merit: 2
July 12, 2018, 07:28:32 AM
NEO is my favorite crypto currency. Now it's really very cheap, but it's temporary and it will show a huge growth. A very strong crypto currency, strong blocking in the future, it can become akin to Etherium, only Chinese, and we all already know what growth China is showing. In the crypto currency, they also know a lot. Uniquely buy and store NEO.
Activity: 252
Merit: 103
July 12, 2018, 07:26:11 AM
Many authoritative experts and strategists from Wall Street predict the growth of the NEO exchange rate at the end of 2018.  Tom Lee, who once worked on the predictions of the growth of bitcoin, and does not stand on ceremony in his forecasts and predicts $ 225 for 1 NEO.  Of course, there are also more modest figures, but no one questions the feasibility of investing in neo.  The intelligent technological base of the project, smart marketing and clever partnership agreements on the outcome can make the dream of the team about the "smart economy" a reality.
Activity: 4
July 12, 2018, 07:13:41 AM
It's a huge risk IMO, Chinese government can shut it down when ever they feel like shutting it down.
Activity: 364
Merit: 4
July 12, 2018, 06:53:48 AM

NEO is a really great project (it is also called "The Chinese version of Ethereum").
I always keep some NEO in my wallet.
If someday, Chinese government opens for blockchain, crypto and ICO project. NEO will have high potential to grow up.
Activity: 280
Araw ICO
July 12, 2018, 06:48:36 AM
I bought and store coins of this project, it seems to me that it is quite promising and can catch up with even the ethereum
Activity: 65
July 12, 2018, 06:46:23 AM
I don't really like it much myself, I'd rather hold ETH even if it's more expensive, many more people already using it.
Activity: 602
Merit: 107
July 12, 2018, 06:40:08 AM
NEO is a very good project. They just recently released NEO 3.0 details, a lot of cool stuff in there!
Pages:
Jump to: