Pages:
Author

Topic: Should buy and hold NEO? - page 39. (Read 91638 times)

Activity: 1056
Merit: 251
July 20, 2018, 07:33:43 AM
Neo is a relatively stable project. It has been in development for three years, almost starting with Ether, but the development is obviously slower. Its risk is already low, but at the same time its future space is not big enough.

NEO is one of the most stable coins, while its volumes increase every month for the last six months. Very good investment.
Activity: 65
Merit: 0
July 20, 2018, 05:51:29 AM
Neo is a relatively stable project. It has been in development for three years, almost starting with Ether, but the development is obviously slower. Its risk is already low, but at the same time its future space is not big enough.
Activity: 182
July 20, 2018, 05:46:11 AM
Honestly, yes! We should hold NEO without any doubt. According to your words in favour of NEO is totally correct. I think NEO will be next ETH and many be overtake ETH in coming days. If we hold BTC or ETH for long time, then why not NEO. NEO also getting that popularity which ETH gets. The project just need some more time to develop! I will definitely say that NEO will gave tough competiton to ETH
Activity: 168
July 20, 2018, 05:40:04 AM
I think yes , the present cost about $37 and NEO keep running up additional with solid help, the value conceivable to go to $190 once more, much higher from this cost. We should know best circumstances to get it and untill to what extent to hold it to augment the benefit in exchanging
I agree with you.  Now the price for NEO is low and the coin has a good potential.  Therefore, it is worth investing in NEO.
Activity: 168
July 18, 2018, 08:15:42 AM
If you hold NEO for a couple of years and if the coin develops, then I think you will get a very good profit.
Activity: 92
July 17, 2018, 05:52:51 AM
Throughout the previous a half year, NEO has just fallen and has never risen! Eth and BTC fell 2 times, and NEO 3 times. It doesn't help even that few new tasks have showed up on the NEO chain square. Do you think it merits putting resources into it or searching for coins all the more neighborly to the holder?
Activity: 20
July 17, 2018, 03:44:57 AM
For anything else, do what you think is right. It's not a wise decision to take financial advises from here, those who invested in NEO will recommend to invest and those who didn't will say that you shouldn't. So, it's better to do your own research and act based on that.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
July 17, 2018, 03:43:26 AM

In my opinion, NEO is a very potential project, the current price is around $ 36 has dropped quite a lot compared to previously up to more than $ 160. NEO technology is very much appreciated. The project runs on this platform and NEO also has a strong ecosystem. Should we buy NEO and keep it in the long run?
Almost every cryptocurrency now is very undervalued. NEO seems to be very interesting coin because they are growing very quickly, many new parthnership, a lot of successful ICOs on NEO blockchain and atleast you can profit for staking your coins Smiley.
for the NEO who is a coin that is capable of being reliable. because indeed for the NEO has a development that is so increased. so very is able to rely on NEO. now with the purchase of NEO and future to hold will be very profitable.
Activity: 392
Merit: 24
July 17, 2018, 01:28:52 AM
Take NEO with ETH and also NEM. these 3 of them are most promising one for me. You can keep them for a while.
Activity: 45
July 17, 2018, 01:27:20 AM
NEO is a very promising coin. But whether it is worth investing all your savings in it is a risk and a big one . It should be mandatory in your portfolio, but what percentage is up to you
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
July 15, 2018, 03:46:12 PM
NEO  has its origin from China and it is a blockchain based exchange. NEO  has a very bright future as the Chinese population in crypto is massive and NEO started at the market price of over $100 but as at today it is around $33.35 signifying a potential for growth. NEO has a potential of yielding NEO gas which is another currency on it own which is also listed in so many exchanges. Buying and keeping NEO is a strategic investment for better tomorrow.
Activity: 638
Merit: 300
July 15, 2018, 03:15:19 PM

In my opinion, NEO is a very potential project, the current price is around $ 36 has dropped quite a lot compared to previously up to more than $ 160. NEO technology is very much appreciated. The project runs on this platform and NEO also has a strong ecosystem. Should we buy NEO and keep it in the long run?

I believe also that Neo has a potential to grow bigger.  And I think it is good to buy neo and invest it in a long term. It looks like ethereum that is consistent in  the run of its prices.
Activity: 479
Enter the future of gaming
July 15, 2018, 03:03:52 PM
On of things which make NEO stand out, is a high level of ICOs which appear on NEP-5 technology. Most of NEO-based ICOs are really top-notch and there are almost no scam projects. Check out Effect.ai, Spotcoin and Asura Coin. Those three are a perfect proof of that point.
Activity: 111
Merit: 10
July 15, 2018, 02:58:14 PM
NEO has always been one of the best coins out there, but i am more than surprised about the huge crash that it had, from $160 to less than $32, it is good to see it recovering at the moment, but i am not sure that it will touch $160 again
Activity: 285
July 15, 2018, 02:51:00 PM
in my opinion, this is one of the most unstable coins that exist now on the market. at least of the coins that are among the best. 20 days ago, the price of this coin was$28. 10 days ago was $ 40. it's$32 today. such sharp UPS and downs indicate instability and the danger of investing in it average.

If it's stable, you're thinking of investing in it. To me, if NEO is stable, less investors will follow it, even so I am. Investors who engage in this market with the desire to make a lot of money and quickly, that is why they are looking for unstable currencies but with high volume.
Activity: 378
Merit: 1
July 15, 2018, 02:42:55 PM
Investing in NEO now would be one of the best decisions you will be making this year. Yes, the price of NEO has fallen, but it does not devalue NEO itself. Just buy and hold, the expect the bullish run.
Activity: 171
Merit: 11
July 15, 2018, 02:39:13 PM
in my opinion, this is one of the most unstable coins that exist now on the market. at least of the coins that are among the best. 20 days ago, the price of this coin was$28. 10 days ago was $ 40. it's$32 today. such sharp UPS and downs indicate instability and the danger of investing in it average.
Agree, I'm lost of how this coin could be so variable in such a short time. So unstable that could turn away investors.
Activity: 85
July 15, 2018, 02:36:13 PM

At the end of the year with NEO there will be a lot of news and a big price increase. NEOs expect decentralization. I think the coin is interesting for investment
Activity: 122
July 15, 2018, 02:32:41 PM
I think now the market is down so NEO value is very low. So it is time to buy. I believe in NEO so i think the value will increase at the end of the year.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 103
♦♣♥♠
July 15, 2018, 02:29:48 PM
Well, it's very good. On such swings you can make good money. The main thing is to have steel balls and a brave heart. But, foreseeing reproaches in my address, I will say that you can lose))
Pages:
Jump to: