Pages:
Author

Topic: Should buy and hold NEO? - page 46. (Read 91638 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 10
July 07, 2018, 03:12:46 PM
I think most of the altcoins are very undervalued now. NEO has a good potential in the future. Good time to buy and hold it.
Activity: 588
-ethernity cloud-
July 07, 2018, 03:00:45 PM

In my opinion, NEO is a very potential project, the current price is around $ 36 has dropped quite a lot compared to previously up to more than $ 160. NEO technology is very much appreciated. The project runs on this platform and NEO also has a strong ecosystem. Should we buy NEO and keep it in the long run?
Sure, i'm agree with you. NEO is one of the best coin in cryptocurrency, if you have a lot of money you can invest on NEO coin i'm sure you will not regret it, in this moment NEO price is so low. This time is very big opportunity for you to buy as much as you can, then just wait until end of Q3.
Activity: 94
Merit: 0
July 07, 2018, 02:52:24 PM

In my opinion, NEO is a very potential project, the current price is around $ 36 has dropped quite a lot compared to previously up to more than $ 160. NEO technology is very much appreciated. The project runs on this platform and NEO also has a strong ecosystem. Should we buy NEO and keep it in the long run?
Yes, it's a good idea to buy NEO and hold onto a long term.  But I advise you to wait until the price drops even more.
Activity: 294
July 07, 2018, 02:50:56 PM
I believe indeed, the present cost regarding $46 as well as NEO carries on upward much more along with powerful assistance, the cost feasible to visit $190 once again, actually greater out of this cost. We ought to understand greatest occasions to purchase this as well as until just how long to keep this to maximize the actual revenue within buying and selling.
Activity: 182
July 07, 2018, 02:39:28 PM

This platform is aimed at developers of block projects from China, and you probably know how the Chinese love everything that their compatriots produce. This, the so-called support of the domestic manufacturer.
Activity: 35
July 07, 2018, 01:35:08 PM
If it was me, I would choose buy and hold eth. Anchors are losing its value (similar to LTC). eth always leads in tokens.
Activity: 563
Merit: 102
July 07, 2018, 01:33:41 PM

I think Neo has a potential to grow big as it is new and also has been popular recently. I am also holding a neo and will wait how far I would go in holding it but I s do believe also that the best candidate for long term investment is ethereum and bitcoin, neo would be next.
legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000
July 07, 2018, 01:31:40 PM
Of course all of us already know that NEO has very good potential in the future and it has a very good project behind. But IMO, you still should find out the best time to invest in NEO although it's a good cryptocurrency to avoid becoming a panic seller when price of NEO dumped to lower price that you bought it Smiley. You should be careful before investing in NEO or any other cryptocurrencies Smiley
I think $37 is fair enough to buy NEO i don't think the price will drop upto $30. This is high potential coin and people call chines ETH so buy and hold it for a long term it may go upto $1k.
Activity: 267
July 07, 2018, 01:31:21 PM
If you look at NEO.then you have an eye. Because NEO is a value currency. It's worth investing. At the same time, the ecological community of NEO has developed very well recently. Who mastered the community who grasped the future.

Activity: 30
July 07, 2018, 01:26:41 PM
NEO has discounted a lot, I think this token will grow and increase the price. hold NEO is a good idea
Activity: 103
July 07, 2018, 01:26:31 PM

Since March this year, NEO has risen in value only once - in May. All the rest of the time this currency falls, like the market. Look at other coins where there is growth and perspective. But, as said above, you must act according to your strategy. How long-term is the investment planned?
Activity: 378
July 07, 2018, 01:22:56 PM
Buying Neo Is good Idea and you can hold it for long term. Neo is very potential coin which can gives you good returns on your long term holding. Some ICO's are already start use NEO's platform for collect the funds from market. I think Neo platform is very strong and it will grow in future.
Activity: 552
Merit: 250
July 07, 2018, 01:18:10 PM
Of course all of us already know that NEO has very good potential in the future and it has a very good project behind. But IMO, you still should find out the best time to invest in NEO although it's a good cryptocurrency to avoid becoming a panic seller when price of NEO dumped to lower price that you bought it Smiley. You should be careful before investing in NEO or any other cryptocurrencies Smiley
Activity: 322
Merit: 102
July 07, 2018, 01:16:59 PM
I think neo is not best investment. It is better to invest in the ethereum. Yes, it can not give a great income in the long run, but this is the least risky investment in the crypto market
Activity: 112
July 07, 2018, 01:12:46 PM
Yes, right now is the time to buy NEO, the prices are really low and they may continue to drop for some time, so take advantage of that, then you would have to hold it for a while until the market recovers, in order to get profit.
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
July 07, 2018, 01:07:11 PM
vary from international prices due to local demand and supply NEO holdings and will most likely be moving some of profits over. Gas price will rise and gas generation will increase as the network is used more + development is going well = youre in a good coin  together in a sophisticated fashion that is beneficial to all involved in the project !!

Activity: 518
Merit: 250
July 07, 2018, 12:47:16 PM
Why not? I think it's a good idea to buy NEO at the moment. The problem is happening to ETH blockchain seem like that number of ICO can be developed depend on ETH blockchain has reached to maximum so I think in the future NEO blockchain will become main blockchain for new ICO projects so don't worry if you're going to invest in NEO although there are so many bads prediction about the future of this cryptocurrency Smiley
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
July 07, 2018, 12:42:05 PM
neo is good potential coin along with its ecosystem, neo price is low in these days and i think its best time to invest in its for long term,neo price will be rise soon and will be cross 200$ in the end of this year
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
July 07, 2018, 10:24:23 AM

In my own opinion, it was better to invest on ethereum if you are interested on altcoins, because it has a higher potential in the market which most of the people are preferring to invest.
Activity: 210
Merit: 2
July 07, 2018, 10:23:58 AM
Its good to buy neo now. I know neo has a lot to prove this year but I believe this will be huge in upcoming years. It is a steal price now if you buy neo.
Pages:
Jump to: