Pages:
Author

Topic: SHOULD BUY BITCOIN NOW? THE PRICE IS HIGH? - page 19. (Read 3540 times)

Activity: 187
Merit: 0
Please tell me your opinion?
it's time to buy bitcoin because this month the bitcoin price is falling, so soon you buy and save until the price goes up.
Activity: 318
Merit: 10

Do not buy bitcoin, if you do not know the risks of bitcoin, Bitcoin does provide benefits for those who invest, but not everyone will benefit from bitcoin because of investments. You have to be patient and do not easily panic with bitcoin prices later, and keep holding with your beliefs and predictions.
Activity: 252
I agree about Etherium, bitcoin has a its real price, more or less, adn as for me there is no reason to increase, while ETH is more stable, but who knows if it will increase.
Activity: 3
So good question... and so tricky at the same time. Maybe it's better to buy Ethereum, at least, it's more stable cryptocurrency.
Activity: 30
in my opinion, it's so soon to enter this market. everything is a chaos now, some coins will still exist, some will die, but the blockchain technology never dies. if you're kind of risk loving people, do your own research and choose which coin is the future. you know, high risk high return. in case that only few coins maintain, if your choose is right, you will take all
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
Price is low but noone can predict the future.... personally I will buy BITCOIN and Ethereum divided in at least 2 weeks .. SO if you have for example 1000€ I will buy for example 200 today, 200 after 7 days and so on..... in this way you can reduce the fluctuation in entry price...
Activity: 364
Merit: 102
Since you are a newbie account I would suggest that you hang around here for atleast few weeks and then make a decision. The tremendous returns that bitcoin has made since last year has brought in a lot of new people who are dreaming of making it big in this bitcoin wave, but remember what goes up has to come down. Read about market cycles. Invest what you can afford to loose and never put all the eggs in the same basket.
“Create Your Decentralized Life”
I think that it's now, the price is good enough to buy bitcoin, I think it price already reached its bottom
Activity: 209
Merit: 3
The price are not too high at the moment, you can start to buy in small amount then watch the market. Anything could happen so look at the volumes, if the price is going down again you can buy more in small amount. Then you only need to wait for the market.
Activity: 336

for now bitcoin prices are very unstable but the current price is also very cheap because the price is being destroyed by MT GOX which reportedly he made the bitcoin prices destroyed because it sells up to more than 160k bitcoin.
If you look at the history of bitcoin prices you will see that from year to year the price for it has only grown
Activity: 914
Merit: 500
Yes the current price is high but its not on its ATH so this is our chance to buy bitcoin so when it hit its last ATH or set another ATH we already have a gain.
It is rather stable now: for last month BTC price was between 9k$ and 11.5k$.
Good position to enter the market, but I would rather make some BUY orders at 6-7k$ level.
Activity: 107
Merit: 11

Many people ask, should buy Bitcoin at this time or not. Let the price down and buy interest for high .. For me, Bitcoin is always valid. Because of the news, social networks have made clear about the strengths of Bitcoin, and you certainly know what
Recalling the past, Bitcoin 2011 increased from $ 1 to $ 31 in five months. It's already high, but growth does not stop there. I believe so, because every second, every minute passed, people are home to friends are introduced to Bitcoin. Sure, there will be growth in the future.
why bitcoin up 10x?
I also explains the basics of the bid-ask spread (its not as simple as he describes because there are market makers, spread traders, bots, stop-limit orders on resistence levels...etc) and that it is primarily emotion ("public opinion") that drives price changes, which is supposedly driven by the media. Now "they" are manipulating you again. Those who "who control the media" are trying to trick you.

OP mentions in another post in this thread that he got into crypto recently and is down 50% from his ATH, he's a newbie who feels he "missed out on the ground floor", so it makes sense he would concoct a theory of media collusion to bring the little guy down. Its hard to accept you bought in at a wildly overvalued price point.

The problem I have with blaming this on media manipulation is that most of us encouraged the media's hype of Bitcoin's price increase when it was going up, nobody was against the media encouraging newbies to go investing emotionally based on FOMO. We loved celebrating that the media was "bringing in normies" who would increase the value of our holdings by sending those market orders on Coinbase.
Activity: 938
Merit: 251
There is no perfect time for buying bitcoin, you just have to device a mean of regularly buying bitcoin at interval as funding comes to your hands. There will always be buying opportunity in your everyday cryptocurrency experience. The question is are you buying bitcoin?
Activity: 252
Merit: 2
Ximply for president!!!
Yes the current price is high but its not on its ATH so this is our chance to buy bitcoin so when it hit its last ATH or set another ATH we already have a gain.
Activity: 420
Yes bitcoin price good for investing and holding long, but some analytics saying we seen one more price falling to 6k usd
Activity: 2828
Merit: 611

Many people ask, should buy Bitcoin at this time or not. Let the price down and buy interest for high .. For me, Bitcoin is always valid. Because of the news, social networks have made clear about the strengths of Bitcoin, and you certainly know what
Recalling the past, Bitcoin 2011 increased from $ 1 to $ 31 in five months. It's already high, but growth does not stop there. I believe so, because every second, every minute passed, people are home to friends are introduced to Bitcoin. Sure, there will be growth in the future.
Clearly bitcoin currently is not even close to mass adoption. its just on the first step and there is a long way to go. Bitcoin has proven itself worthy many times and has made people wonder upon the blockchain technology that lies beneath it. There are still many people in the world that don’t know about bitcoin and have never heard about crypto currencies.

When the popularity spreads even more, the demand for bitcoin will increase enormously and so will be price and trade volume. So I think the current price of bitcoin is a loot and you wont get a better chance then this to buy again.
Activity: 896
Merit: 502
There is no harm in buying bitcoin at current prices, make it as a long-term investment because the price will exceed the current price
Indeed. Long term investment is the best if you are thinking about pouring some money in bitcoin or similar crypto currencies such as ethereum or litecoin. Long term investments usually work out. Though you wont get high profits as while investing in some of the altcoins for short period, but you will get good and constant profit for long term if you invest in less volatile crypto like bitcoin.

Also I would suggest that if you think the price is gonna drop even more, keep on investing in parts rather than investing all the money at one point. Same thing applies while selling, sell in parts instead of selling everything at once. This prevents excess loss or prevents from missing extra profit. It balances the situation.
In my opinion, now the very high price on the BTC it was necessary to buy it when it was on correction, and at the moment I advise just wait for another correction and then buy
Activity: 476
Merit: 251
I think that price 8000 usd its local minimum. If you have some free money you can start to buy on 9000 usd
Pages:
Jump to: