Pages:
Author

Topic: SHOULD BUY BITCOIN NOW? THE PRICE IS HIGH? - page 22. (Read 3540 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 10
February 24, 2018, 06:16:11 AM
My opinion is that you supposed to do it when the price of BTC was like 5-8 K, cuz 10k is a normal price for BTC, and growth can take a lot of time.
Activity: 574
Merit: 15
February 24, 2018, 06:13:35 AM
My opinion that bitcoin will grow from x50 in the next 5 years, the Jinn broke out of the bottle and back it does not want.
Activity: 112
Merit: 11
February 24, 2018, 06:06:13 AM
we are still in bear market
bitcoin has not completed the downward trend yet
Activity: 88
Merit: 0
February 24, 2018, 06:03:20 AM
I think its time to buy some Bitcoin because the price of bitcoin is not so  high now. Bitcoin will hit $30000 in the end of 2018. There are many big investor buying bitcoin and they know that Bitcoin is the king of crypto world. It is a digital currency and it is really potential. So I suggest you to buy bitcoin and hold it in your wallet. Buy Bitcoin at your own risk.
Activity: 347
Merit: 100
February 24, 2018, 05:59:28 AM
Please tell me your opinion?

I think the price is still worth the investment. By the end of the year BTC will be at least 15K and then I think it will grow further. So my opinion is that it is worth even at this price.  Smiley
Activity: 141
Merit: 2
February 24, 2018, 05:55:57 AM
Just buy it. Bitcoin price is low compared to a year ago. Think of it, if you considered this price high, what would you call the price after 6months the bitcoin recovered. Dont be greedy to wait it to become super low valued coins. Start buying because im sure bitcoin's price will go up again.
Activity: 308
February 24, 2018, 05:47:55 AM
The key is patient, because it does not close the possibility of bitcoin will rise many times over the previous price. When bitcoin prices are going down drastically bitcoin players will sell a lot in order not to lose more. Usually bitcoin players with lots of capital that often sells for no more loss, after bitcoin players vying to sell bitcoin, then the exchange rate bitcoin will be even higher even able to rise up to 80% of the original price.
Activity: 336
February 24, 2018, 05:47:42 AM
If you have a lot of idle money, buy at any time to accumulate for a long time. Consider if you do not have a lot of idle money.
Activity: 321
February 24, 2018, 05:42:38 AM
I strongly recommend waiting for the price of the bitcoin dimarket down first, while you wait then you prepare the funds safely according to your own ability.
By reading the article Advantages of Buying Bitcoin With How To Relax, hopefully you can profit also in this short time.
Activity: 238
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
February 24, 2018, 05:40:22 AM
I think the bitcoin price is too high, it may be $6000, is a good buying opportunity, because the entire market in a bear market, so buy now is not a good time, you need to wait,wait the new bull market.
Activity: 266
February 24, 2018, 05:39:21 AM
Yeah, it's a good time to buy Bitcoin now, but i would consider to make some investment in some altcoins  and ICO's also, as they have the potential to grow more than Bitcoin
Activity: 308
February 24, 2018, 05:39:05 AM

should you have the bitcoin current? if necessary, you should first study it and analyze it. this is what you have to do, every decision is your own speculation. if you do not have any knowledge about bitcoin, you should try now looking for various sources of knowledge about bitcoin.
Activity: 1974
Merit: 101
February 24, 2018, 05:38:39 AM
I don't know bitcoin price is cheap or expensive for you. the price is stuck in around $10000 in this week. just buy it if you think this the right time to buy. maybe bitcoin will increase more in several weeks.
Activity: 250
Merit: 13
Dextrust.org #Defi
February 24, 2018, 05:33:47 AM
I am considering that to i believe price good to buy some
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1008
February 24, 2018, 05:30:58 AM
Price will go araound 9k-11k . This will continue for a long time so you can jump in anywhere in this range.
We need some good news to jump over the range. Still futures has a limited volume we need some time to spend here.
Activity: 700
Merit: 251
February 24, 2018, 05:26:24 AM

considering the ATH(all-time high) bitcoin is at almost 50% discount at the moment and there is no FUD in the market and bitcoin going sideways so I think it is a good time to hop into Bitcoin we are due for a rally soon.

PS: Not a financial advise
Activity: 1036
Merit: 273
February 24, 2018, 05:26:09 AM
Iwant to suggest that you go to youtube and see about the market value of bitcoin in the called blockfolio go search how to see the changes at blockfolio this app can tell you if the price is at 10,000 and above but if your kind a patient and want to wait for the value to decrease like wahat happend this past few days that is 9,000. I suggest you wait and buy but if you see that bitcoin value can no longer sky fall to 9,000 buy bitcoin and the worth of 10,000 and wait for it to rise like a sky rocket.
If you already have some BTC, my advice is to hold, but if not I think it's better to buy, because the price won't go down anymore.

Some would advice it to hold but thats good but keep intach that you should know when bitcoin will go down if you did not know you can loose the value you bought. In true story of holding way back bitcointalk start some have bought bitcoin got rich and that because people got in the interest of bitcoin

I think that now is the good time to buy bitcoin. Many analytics believe that in the summer bitcoin will reach $ 25,000.

Indeed, there are so much predictions everywhere about Bitcoin's potential price in the next quarters and by the end of the year.
But only thing is certain, Buy Bitcoin today because nobnody knows when Bitcoin drops and surges. Just think of it as your long-term investment because if happen that you hit Buy Button for $10,200 as of this typing and next month it will hit $15,000 then you lose nothing buy profit.

No ome can really predict but if you well study bitcoin and changes on the picture you can identify it and just like I said go to youtube it will help you try to search your question and it may help you if not we have google search.
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
February 24, 2018, 05:23:16 AM
There is no harm in buying bitcoin at current prices, make it as a long-term investment because the price will exceed the current price
Activity: 350
Merit: 1
February 24, 2018, 05:20:38 AM
Nobody can tell you a clear answer, because nobody knows what will happen with Bitcoins value in the future. But most people that know the cryptocurrency's potential believes that the price we are seeing right now is a steal, especially if you think about what the price will be in 1-2-3-4 years.

The price might dip a bit again, but the most important thing if you buy is that you will have to make a decision if you buy for a long hold or a short term trade. If you buy for a long hold the fluctuations don't matter as much.

Make your decision and act accordingly. If you are in for a long hold you don't need to check coinmarketcap every 5 minutes...

Activity: 154
Merit: 0
February 24, 2018, 05:15:24 AM
If you already have some BTC, my advice is to hold, but if not I think it's better to buy, because the price won't go down anymore.
Pages:
Jump to: