Pages:
Author

Topic: SHOULD BUY BITCOIN NOW? THE PRICE IS HIGH? - page 21. (Read 3540 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 100
The price of bitcoin today is not as high as we would like, so I think it's worth buying now, I think that by the end of this year bitcoin will be able to cost about $ 100,000 already because many countries are beginning to actively integrate blockchain
Activity: 966
Merit: 500
Please tell me your opinion?

OK, let us say you will listen to some of these tips and buy (not buy) Bitcoin. What if you regret after? I suppose that you should take the decision yourself. Also, pay attention and the most promising projects such as ADA and NEO.
Activity: 434
Merit: 105
I believe in Bitcoin and think, that demand for Bitcoin will grow and so is the Bitcoins price. My advice is to invest in Bitcoin, because it has a long way to go.
Activity: 84
Merit: 1
At current market prices of bitcoin, you can still profit from it as long as it increases more in months to
come. But ideally one should always consider that the best time and opportunity to buy bitcoins is on a
red day, where almost everything goes down. That would most likely secure a better chance for you to
be able to purchase more and profit even better. But if you are hesitant to buy now, you can also do so.
Just bear in mind the risk and the possible effects it may have if it doesn't go all to well. I think it is still
on a manageable price range right now, it still may very well be a proper and opportune time to get into it.
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
Actually it is our choice whether we buy bitcoin now or not, but we cannot assure that our profit are gain high because bitcoin price today is not to much lower which is in the middle line, that we cannot sure on what the next movement of price, but for sure profit, if we invest today's price, we must better to hold for a long period of time until such time that bitcoin price goes higher.
Activity: 314
Merit: 10
I can say if you believe that crypto will grow - buy crypto and don't ask about price, bacause in 10 years perspective bitcoin will cost much more.
It's like asking if it's expensive to buy by $ 500 a few years ago?
Activity: 430
terra-credit.com
I think the price for now is not too high if you want to buy it now I think it is suitable to buy it.
Activity: 364
BTC should be purchased at any cost, but at the moment the price is very high, you need to wait for the correction and then buy and calmly wait for profit.
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
The revolutionary trading ecosystem
Bitcoin at $11k is not high IMO, what are you going to say will happen to those that bought it when the price was $20k. The price is still low when you look at the sound fundamentals backing it, more SegWit adoptions and I believe LN will become active this year, I feel the price will hit $50k this year and you don't want to miss out not holding any BTC because 20BTC means you are a millionaire
Activity: 420
Merit: 106
I would say that you buy bitcoin now, the price is not as high as it can go. It might keep increasing and cross 20000 USD, which was milestone achieved by btc before the huge drop. Compared to that, 11,000 is pretty small. So the price is still on the lower side and if you really want to invest, you should go with bitcoin.
Activity: 71
Merit: 0
A new exchange is about to be online on 5 march 2018 , with demo working right now. It's bitpaction.com . Their own ICO is BPS.
Maybe you can take a look on their site and program. Looks very promising in my opinion.
All this started from the idea of a special crypto exchange.
I just looked at their whitepaper and their token sales conditions and bonuses and seems to be a good investment.
Activity: 742
Merit: 253
if you do not buy it now you will see bitcoin prices continue to grow again. do not until you regret in the future. I feel bitcoin will no longer experience a big fall, if all you do is just wait for the price to fall again you will only get regret. my advice is better to buy it now and save it until the end of this year.
Activity: 182
Merit: 11
a lot of people always ask that question if this is the right time to buy bitcoin, it is too late to buy? well the answer is always up to you because also me and other user are dont know if its the right time to buy.. just always read the marketcap and observe everything that happened. if you think the price of bitcoin now is low, its nice to buy, but base on my experience yes this is the right time to buy. there is  a 75% of chance that the bitcoin will increased by next or next two months..
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
I think the best option for you right now is to buy and hold as many Bitcoins as you can because i believe that the crypto market will recover soon and you will be able to make a tremendous profits from your investment. You will be able to make a healthy sum of money if you are able to buy Bitcoins at around 10000-11000$. You can expect the price of Bitcoin to recover within a month or so and it will surely hit new heights once it recovers.
Activity: 224
Merit: 3
you can buy Bitcoin at this price, surely you can get profits. $9500 to $10000 is the best price to buy. here patience is most important virtue. Do not panic when market falls. 
Activity: 1078
Merit: 354
February 24, 2018, 06:45:59 AM

We are still in a bear market, hopefully coming towards the end as the latest drop hasn't been the most severe over the last month, and prices have been relatively stable for the last couple of weeks.
This suggests we may be about to go into a new bull market... in which case yes, it is a good time to buy bitcoin (and alts).
Bitcoin has a history of hitting new ATHs which are much higher than previous ATHs. Current ATH is about $20k, so there is a lot of room for growth. The price now is not high.
Activity: 224
February 24, 2018, 06:41:56 AM
Given that the market is still on the correction - you can buy bitcoin. After the correction is over, growth will begin and the price of bitcoin will increase. So now you can buy bitcoin. Then you will not be able to buy bitcoin at such prices.
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
February 24, 2018, 06:38:05 AM
You have missed last months Bitcoin price to buy since it was trending around $7000. Don't worry, this is also a good time to buy, the price now is average and experts predict that Bitcoin will reach $20000 by March or April. If you buy now with the current price of $9888, you may double your profit in a month or two.
Activity: 554
February 24, 2018, 06:34:38 AM

Always think that it is better to buy when the price were low to be a profitable when the value was rise. So it means as you can see the bitcoin value right now was falling or low so that invest not until the value was not the value was high. Some of those who ddidnt realy understand the trading or investing that they are always saying thay its better to buy bitcoin when it is rise and if it falling down they are also panic selling so that is a big wrong. Until the value was low invest for  the future rising.
Activity: 531
Merit: 102
February 24, 2018, 06:20:22 AM
Many people will suggest you to wait until the bitcoin price will depreciate before buying bitcoins.  But, I believe that it is the perfect time to buy bitcoin.  This is because weather you buy bitcoin at high price.  Surely after this year end, it will truly increase its value just like what happened last year.  You just have the virtue of patience and do not panic even you suffer a loss from deflation of value.  Remember that bitcoin is worthy for a long time investment.  So, it is the perfect time to buy and invest in bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: