Pages:
Author

Topic: SHOULD BUY BITCOIN NOW? THE PRICE IS HIGH? - page 2. (Read 3540 times)

Pab
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012
September 27, 2018, 12:49:20 PM
It depends .Halving will be about 600 days from now
SEC decision about ETF  is postponed until the end of year.For sure will be some pump in December and mega pump up to halving
Good news for bitcoin is that bitcoin sidechain is during testing phase so you have to decide for yourself
Activity: 481
Merit: 11
September 27, 2018, 12:44:06 PM
all depends on the intention and purpose of buying your bitcoin now. If you want as an investment I think current prices regardless of the bitcoin is a very good asset. But if you want to sell it in the market quickly and benefit, now is not the right time. not because of the high prices, even now prices are likely to be cheap, but the bitcoin because the market is a little weak.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
September 27, 2018, 12:41:18 PM
The price of bitcoin is currently not high, the price is quite low, and can be a good opportunity for you to buy it now. And bitcoin in my opinion is young so in the future the technology behind it is called Blockchain will continue to be developed and provide many benefits for more people in the world. And the price of Bitcoin will also explode in the future because more people will know and buy it
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
”Decentralized Digital Billboards”
September 26, 2018, 01:45:19 PM
If you are new to cryptocurrency or just can not decide for a long time to buy it, bitcoin is the best asset that you should buy. Bitcoin after many years remains the leader among cryptocurrencies and the whole market moves behind it. So if you have any doubts, drop them and buy.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
“Blockchain Powered Clinical Trial Management”
September 20, 2018, 12:33:01 PM
At this stage, I would wait for lower prices closer to $ 5,000 because there is an opportunity to see them. Usually, the turn occurs after lateral movement (accumulation zone). Now this is not observed.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
Glad to see you
September 20, 2018, 11:04:38 AM
I do not know whether to buy bitcoin now, but I'm sure that you definitely will not want to buy it at a higher price, for example $ 10,000, although you will have to do it if the growth is sufficiently strong. Think carefully about how low the price of bitcoin has fallen today and whether it is capable of falling even lower.
Activity: 364
September 20, 2018, 10:58:10 AM
Now you can buy Bitcoin, as its price is really very low. I think that it is possible that the price will go even lower, but it may not happen, so buy now it is quite reasonable.
Activity: 280
Merit: 2
September 20, 2018, 10:47:06 AM
Regardless of the length of the bear market, I believe it is a good time to consider buying when the sentiment is low, when we are well below the historical all-time high and when the current price is well below the 200-day average price. As of this moment, this is where we are at.
Activity: 162
The World’s First Blockchain Core
September 20, 2018, 10:46:58 AM
I think that is the right time for buying bitcoin now. I dont except 4k or 4.5k dollar..
I believe we are in the dip price now. I hope we will see some movement in the near future.
Activity: 585
September 20, 2018, 10:39:49 AM
Please tell me your opinion?
Actually I do not know now people buy bitcoin on to do? While bitcoin prices are down. Or they want to hoard speculation to wait for opportunities. And I was too tired to wait. Wait for this year has not sold any bitcoin.
Activity: 504
September 20, 2018, 10:34:32 AM
if you decide to invest in bitcoin I think now the price is very attractive . in my opinion, after a while the price will begin to rise
Yes, You're right. We should buy Bitcoin now when it is so conveniently low in price. It's $6357 today. Not $7000 like it used to be, so it is more affordable and I would buy it.
Activity: 378
Merit: 102
September 19, 2018, 07:44:44 AM
I believe that now is the time to buy bitcoin. Many analysts believe that in the summer bitcoin will reach $ 30,000.
8 months ago, people also thought that in a couple of months growth will begin and bitcoin will grow, but they were wrong, they are also mistaken today, there are no prerequisites for growth and the opinion of the crowd is usually mistaken.
Activity: 966
Merit: 254
September 19, 2018, 04:24:11 AM
I think there is no right answer. Someone predicts another drop to 3750$, another says about the end of bear market. The best strategy is probably dollar cost averaging.
Activity: 700
Merit: 251
September 19, 2018, 04:17:18 AM
If you have the capital to invest then this is the right time to enter in the bitcoin. the value of bitcoin owned for this already low enough even this almost the same price as last year. before this will be increasing again even as high prices then we recommend that you buy in this time is a chance. the market is indeed being a bad state and this is not the case should be made a problem and this is precisely the advantage to start in a new value.
Activity: 224
September 19, 2018, 02:56:46 AM
if you decide to invest in bitcoin I think now the price is very attractive . in my opinion, after a while the price will begin to rise
Activity: 165
Merit: 0
September 16, 2018, 11:43:30 PM
Bitcoin is indeed a cryptocurrency worth investing in. The price of Bitcoin has also fallen a lot in this year's market, but Bitcoin is the most stable, compared to other cryptocurrencies. And the current price I think is very suitable for investment.
Activity: 120
September 16, 2018, 11:39:35 PM
At present, all the cryptocurrencies on the market have fallen to a bottom, so now is a good time to invest in cryptocurrencies. Investing in bitcoin is a good choice, but I think Ethereum will have more room for growth in the future, so I will choose Invest in Ethereum.
copper member
Activity: 196
September 16, 2018, 11:25:49 PM
To buy or not to buy depend on yourself. My opinion is of a general view which is that bitcoin did make a great fall from its all time high and currently shown by the chart bitcoin is still in a bearish phase. To buy now you are taking more risk and maybe higher reward also.
Activity: 462
September 16, 2018, 11:13:39 PM
Please tell me your opinion?

This question is often asked when the price is low. But the problem is, we don't know if the price currently can go much lower or not.
From my opinion, you must search for the news about bitcoin that can affect the price of bitcoin, so you can decide buy it now or later.
Activity: 61
Merit: 1
September 16, 2018, 09:02:28 PM
Definitely not worth it. That's not his purchase price. Such prices are caused by the General interest in the world of cryptocurrencies. It is worth waiting for the" sale " of Bitcoin, and then take as much as you can carry. The potential of Bitcoin is huge, its history is not yet complete.
Pages:
Jump to: