Pages:
Author

Topic: SHOULD BUY BITCOIN NOW? THE PRICE IS HIGH? - page 3. (Read 3540 times)

Activity: 97
Merit: 0
September 16, 2018, 06:20:59 AM
Be sure ready you are prime for what you now intend to do. What I mean is being ready for anything that comes outwards from this your investment. Granted, everyone wants to cash in quick on any investments, be ready to wait longer than you have planned as nothing is guaranteed in here. With that, you could go ahead with the buying. Price could go low,  could remain same, and could rise and start rising in a short while. The onus is on you to be swift.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
diceroll.xyz
September 15, 2018, 03:00:55 PM
First of decide you willing to take risk or not. Don't invest in bitcoin on the basis of past history of it's price. Because many times we made panic sell just we are not set our mind to take risk. If willing to take risk then just buy it. It will grow surely in future again.
Activity: 13
September 15, 2018, 02:53:33 PM
Now the price is low, and the prospect of it above the roof, so it is clearly worth considering it for investment.
Activity: 434
Merit: 13
September 15, 2018, 10:01:22 AM
Please tell me your opinion?
For now, September 2018, prices are unstable, and fall, but if you have the capital to buy it, it will be better for now, because currently the market price is falling. You only need to wait 3 months, I hope the price of December 2018 soars.
Activity: 56
September 15, 2018, 09:02:54 AM
In my opinion, it will be profitable if bitcoin will grow in general, but I think that you can wait a little bit more and buy it for lower price consequently get more profit in future.
Yes i agree on you mate, it will be more profitable if you will buy bitcoin at lower price. This is the most important thing you should know when you plan to invest in cryptocurrency. You should buy at low price and sell when the price is already high enough that you could have good profit.
my friend, you directly discovered America. and we all bought the most expensive and sold at the bottom. Thanks you. bitcoin is now good for buying, but it is better to wait for what will be decided on September 30
Activity: 413
● KEEP CALM & HODL ●
September 15, 2018, 08:44:51 AM
In my opinion, it is not advisable to buy at this time, because the price of BTC may fall sharply in 2019, when other ALT price increases.

I don't think so. If the price of the bitcoin falls, the prices of the other altcoins will also decrease. It may be a better choice to invest in bitcoin instead of investing in altcoins Smiley

This is a good step for you Bitcoin at a low price if you have a lot of funds to buy it because I don't have enough money to buy some Bitcoin.
Activity: 521
Merit: 100
https://okglobalcoinsg.com/
September 15, 2018, 08:35:15 AM
looking at the current market, I think we can buy bitcoin for long-term investment, because at this time the price of bitcoin is down again. or we can also trade daily by taking advantage by buying bitcoin when prices go down and sell when prices rise. but in essence, buying bitcoin is currently very good for long-term investment
Activity: 392
September 15, 2018, 07:16:07 AM
indeed it would be better to buy bitcoin when bitcoin prices are low, but actually it doesn't matter if buying bitcoin at any price because the price of bitcoin will continue to change and develop so that it will definitely be able to get profit provided we can also be patient
Activity: 380
September 15, 2018, 06:56:43 AM
In my opinion, it is not advisable to buy at this time, because the price of BTC may fall sharply in 2019, when other ALT price increases.

I don't think so. If the price of the bitcoin falls, the prices of the other altcoins will also decrease. It may be a better choice to invest in bitcoin instead of investing in altcoins Smiley
Activity: 17
September 15, 2018, 06:56:21 AM

Well I think the exact opposite. Finally we're witnessing the wash out of shitcoins. Hopefully from now on, there will be more serious projects with legitimate products, and not crappy MN coins and wortheless ICO's
Activity: 360
September 15, 2018, 06:53:31 AM
Activity: 518
September 11, 2018, 04:08:53 PM
The price is not really high for bitcoin right now since it started falling in january, if you want to buy bitcoin right now there it is good move, if you want to buy the coin when the price falls further down then you are going to be waiting for a while longer. Either way, they are both good, because there is no way for anyone to perfectly buy the bottom of the market.
Activity: 98
September 09, 2018, 01:50:16 AM
I believe that the bitcoin price is not that big anymore, but it is already falling and I do not know to what level it will fall. I thought that bitcoin would start growing, but in fact it falls. What happened and to what level it will fall.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 252
September 09, 2018, 01:48:45 AM
If you believe in bitcoin then buy it, but we don't know how the situation will be and if the decline continues without a good signal I think to delay your purchase because the price of bitcoin will decrease. It's your choice to buy or not, the market is also in a trend condition down my advice for beginners to delay the purchase of bitcoin and wait for a good signal maybe next month.
Activity: 434
Unleash the Power of the World's Crypto Data
September 09, 2018, 01:45:51 AM
Yes you should buy some bitcoin now while it has a low value in the market and I think this coming months it will start increasing his value. Just like what I'm doing right now and I also add some amount of money to make more profits to earn after the increase.
Activity: 70
September 09, 2018, 01:42:07 AM
Investing in btc now is a good idea, because for now the price is low due to the market situation, so investing in  btc is a good long term investment and the reward will come  as soon as possible and the price of btc will rise in market
Activity: 98
September 09, 2018, 01:36:16 AM
The price of bitcoin is really burning anytime I wake up to see.  Out of scare and anxiety, people are selling their bitcoin.  This is the right time to buy and I will buy and hold the maximum I can. 
Activity: 83
September 09, 2018, 01:27:50 AM
because the current market is not normal, buy it below, this will give you a good profit during the next 2 to 3 months
Activity: 112
September 09, 2018, 01:17:15 AM
We are heading down to 5k but the price may range between 6100 and 6500.

For those trading on Bitmex, entry on 4th waves has been missed.

Before Diving Into Investing In BTC Now, Exercise patience till 5k either

6400 pullbacks to go short, or 5400 to go long...
Activity: 448
September 09, 2018, 01:10:22 AM
The present market is not suitable for investment. There is no bottom price in bear market. It will only get lower and lower. Wait for the market to warm up. The investment risk is very big now.

Pages:
Jump to: