Pages:
Author

Topic: SHOULD BUY BITCOIN NOW? THE PRICE IS HIGH? - page 4. (Read 3540 times)

Activity: 120
Merit: 1
W12 – Blockchain protocol
September 09, 2018, 12:58:57 AM
Yes, if you are one of those people who can wait, because Bitcoins have great prospects, but only you are the future, Yes, they are now holding up well, but they will get the highest share at the very end, which is not so soon.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
September 08, 2018, 11:26:44 PM
The price of bitcoin is not as high as it was last year,  but  still, the bitcoin is good and affordable now for purchase. I will advice you buy as much as you can. As a matter of fact, this is the best time to be greed on buying bitcoin.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
September 08, 2018, 11:19:46 PM
Please tell me your opinion?

I hope you delay buying it at that time, because I think the market is trying to find a balance now. But if we have survived this year, I think the current potential is greater than the possibility of the market falling deeper. And starting to buy gradually may be a good decision in the future.
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
September 08, 2018, 09:30:48 AM
In my opinion, it will be profitable if bitcoin will grow in general, but I think that you can wait a little bit more and buy it for lower price consequently get more profit in future.
Yes i agree on you mate, it will be more profitable if you will buy bitcoin at lower price. This is the most important thing you should know when you plan to invest in cryptocurrency. You should buy at low price and sell when the price is already high enough that you could have good profit.
Activity: 85
September 08, 2018, 09:23:57 AM
In my opinion, it will be profitable if bitcoin will grow in general, but I think that you can wait a little bit more and buy it for lower price consequently get more profit in future.
Activity: 238
September 08, 2018, 09:20:07 AM
Bitcoin is good for a long time, and no matter what price is on the decision to invest. For me, it is important how ready to invest. It does not matter how great it is, as long as you invest with spare and additional money. Never get a loan or borrow money to invest in bitcoin or any crypto.
Activity: 20
September 07, 2018, 10:41:09 AM
the price of BTC will always be both high and low. always. it all depends on your entry point and plans.
legendary
Activity: 1137
Merit: 1000
September 07, 2018, 10:39:54 AM

If we can answer now, then the answer is not at that time. But this time is probably the best time to buy it.
Bitcoin dominance is getting bigger, and we really believe that the end of the year will be a big increase.
So maybe we are at the lowest price of this year.

Activity: 157
September 07, 2018, 01:46:05 AM
Maybe it makes sense to buy, but in small quantities. The cryptocurrency market is unpredictable, so far, unfortunately. Everything is possible.
Activity: 25
September 06, 2018, 06:32:03 PM
If you got into the market of exchanges, you should be ready for the fall of the rate, too, it is worth buying when you have analyzed a sharp jump, this is the intuition and quality of a great trader.
Activity: 84
September 05, 2018, 11:18:03 PM

If we can answer now, then the answer is not at that time. But this time is probably the best time to buy it.
Bitcoin dominance is getting bigger, and we really believe that the end of the year will be a big increase.
So maybe we are at the lowest price of this year.
Activity: 68
September 05, 2018, 11:09:36 PM
Bitcoin has been showing its quality all along, although the price is sometimes up and down all is an option, let alone bitcoin has its own market interest and quality that can be given a thumbs up. and if and want to sell it is not too difficult because your profits are decisive.
Activity: 464
Merit: 10
September 05, 2018, 10:57:45 PM
I feel this is a really good time to buy Bitcoin. The market has gone exactly as I expected. I advised my friends to wait for the market to fall again and buy Bitcoin. I was right and Bitcoin has dropped to $ 6k5 and that's its bottom price. Buying Bitcoin is now a smart decision.
Activity: 272
September 05, 2018, 10:54:13 PM
I think the price of bitcoin this month is falling, so you can buy bitcoin now, so you will also get more profits in the future.
Activity: 34
September 05, 2018, 10:52:13 PM
I am not a “trader” in a grand sense but I occasionally sell high and buy again when it goes lower. I was going to sell if it hit 8k and buy when it goes back to 6k because I bought at 11k and wanted to make a little bit of my money back.

Activity: 41
September 05, 2018, 10:46:56 PM

Well, now we know that it's the wrong time. But like a cycle in general, chances are there must be, that prices will return, or even higher.
And maybe buying gradually will be the best strategy, especially for long-term investments.
Activity: 251
September 05, 2018, 06:11:42 PM
I think we should wait until the market stops falling and then you can buy. now the price continues to fall.
Activity: 90
September 05, 2018, 06:09:54 PM
Maybe paying attention to the market tendencies may be connected with inspecting technology developments plus alternative cryptocoins.
Merit: 11
September 05, 2018, 11:40:44 AM
I'm sure that now is really a good time for a profitable and promising BTC purchase. Now there is a definite lull in the market, prices continued to fall. But I'm sure that now the BTC's value is nearing its minimum, recovery will begin next year. So you need to buy it. an effective solution. After all, in any case, forecasts can only be assumptions, no one can accurately predict the situation. But now I prefer to buy BTC.
Merit: 100
September 05, 2018, 11:26:39 AM
In fact, the rather difficult and debatable question of whether it is now necessary to buy a BTC, as far as it can be a profitable and promising solution. After all, in any case, forecasts can only be assumptions, no one can accurately predict the situation. But now I prefer to buy BTC.
Pages:
Jump to: