Pages:
Author

Topic: Should hold or sell Tron TRX? - page 2. (Read 1340 times)

copper member
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
June 03, 2018, 03:17:17 PM
I really don't know but if you think you are going to loose so much holding it, then sell it off. Some coins are not worth holding
Activity: 140
June 03, 2018, 03:12:50 PM
TRX is a Very strong coin. This year, the price increased from 300 Satoshi to 2000...and large volumes. always buy more on the dips TRX...
Activity: 518
Merit: 11
June 03, 2018, 11:00:06 AM
Too many people call this project scammers, I would not invest money in it now. At the very least, you should carefully analyze these charges and the situation on the market.
Activity: 21
June 02, 2018, 07:16:20 AM
Im holding too,got some free tokens by airdrop,but was expecting the price hit 1 $ but unfortunately it didnt happen  Sad  May be next month.
Activity: 154
Merit: 6
June 02, 2018, 01:51:40 AM
if you get investment/profit from TRX then better to sell TRX and invest on other coin, still you are in loss with TRX then keep it hold and once up the price then you can sell
Activity: 1036
Merit: 500
June 01, 2018, 11:58:39 PM
Day by day it's value is dropping, should I get rid of them or hold them for long term? Is there any bright future as I don't see any purpose this coin is going to serve!!!
The price of bitcoin is down and I think with the speculations that the previous month's price increases were manipulation I think the price will have a deeper decrease than of the present situation.  I hope it can recover soon. But with this, I think all ICOs are affected and wont see the light for a long time. I think if you sell you can still recover a bit if you hold you might loose everything.

Well, this is how it is in the cryptocurrency we can never tell what will happened next I hope the price will have real price increase with no manipulation so we can all enjoy a real price movement.

Nevertheless the final decision is at your hand. Goodluck brother.
Activity: 141
June 01, 2018, 11:49:51 PM
I'll hold it . I think Tron has all the chances to compete with etherium . And its price can jump several times
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
June 01, 2018, 11:29:19 PM
I think Tron has a very good perspective . I wouldn't sell it.
Activity: 476
Merit: 112
IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain
June 01, 2018, 11:28:21 PM
TRON from China, and we know that China is the most influential country in Cryptocurrency
my advice is to keep doing HODL to profiit, do not panic with the price always down
and always take advantage of all the opportunities that exist
Activity: 22
June 01, 2018, 11:22:26 PM
yes your word is true more days, the price of TRON is getting down I think this is just a correction. I have an opinion if the price will be after the upcoming Imlek I suggest you to save first, I am also a holder of TRON and I think this is for long term investment.
Activity: 420
June 01, 2018, 09:44:25 AM
From the very beginning, I did not expect that the Tron project would really become so famous, I think that in the long term the project will have everything wonderful, you just need to choose the right time for investing.
Activity: 47
June 01, 2018, 09:43:05 AM
since it is a new coin, somehow that's a good light we can see that we can still hold this coin. So if you'll ask me, I'll hodl for the long term.
Activity: 155
June 01, 2018, 01:04:19 AM
The market is currently facing a downward trend that is affecting most coins, is not just tron losing value, most coins are therefore just be little patient with the coin and wit for it to regain is value, don't make rush decisions concerning Tron, i believe its one of the good coins in the platform that will earn you good returns in the future
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
June 01, 2018, 12:50:08 AM
Day by day it's value is dropping, should I get rid of them or hold them for long term? Is there any bright future as I don't see any purpose this coin is going to serve!!!

I would hold it long term, it has great support in China and is still a new coin, to reach the heights it did probably came too early and mostly from hype, in future it can hit those heights and higher based on merit.
Tron also includes good and interesting coins. I see this Tron is an Altcoin that is resistant to the competition that occurs in the market. this is evidenced by Tron able to maintain its position and increase its price. this evidence is clear that Tron can be categorized as a very reliable coin. so to further increase Tron, you can hold it.
Activity: 350
June 01, 2018, 12:44:24 AM

Prices of trx today is decreasing so the best thing to do is just invest a huge amount and wait for its price to grow up again in order to earn more profit just like what is the usual thing to do when you buy and sell.
Activity: 462
June 01, 2018, 12:43:25 AM
In recent days, the project has really been severely abused. But at the same time the daily volume of trade is estimated at about $ 500 million, which indicates its serious development prospects.
Activity: 27
May 30, 2018, 11:02:40 AM
This coin will drop very fast after 31 may 2018, so if you are in profit sell. It is not good for long term investment.
Activity: 28
May 30, 2018, 10:32:48 AM
Everyone believes that he will grow up, but he fell 3 times since I bought it. Now it looks extremely sad, all that remains is to wait for what will be rolled back and sell faster)
Activity: 150
Merit: 1
May 30, 2018, 12:41:52 AM

I think what you feel is wrong, as well as you keep the tron in the long run, the price down and up it is a common thing, if you want to profit a lot, keep it for a long time
Activity: 406
May 30, 2018, 12:38:59 AM
It seems to me that the option with HOLD now remains the most preferable. Even in the event of a fall, there are all prerequisites for the restoration of stocks.
Pages:
Jump to: