Pages:
Author

Topic: Should hold or sell Tron TRX? - page 5. (Read 1340 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 3
January 24, 2018, 06:17:56 PM
I sold all mine, when CEO himself sells them, it must be something wrong..
Activity: 82
Merit: 0
January 24, 2018, 06:16:16 PM
best to hold in my opinion, everything is up in the air at the minute and I think long term it'll increase again
Activity: 504
Merit: 131
January 24, 2018, 06:14:26 PM
Tron was supposed to be part of my endgame as the roadmap well is stretching across a number of years. I did not expect it to rise so quickly. The founder Justin Sun is kind of charismatic, young but well connected. He is a protege of the Alibaba billionaire. If you dont need the money urgently I would propose to move it to your long holds.

That is the article that moved it to my watch list at that time:

https://www.forbes.com/sites/rogeraitken/2017/08/12/could-this-millennial-crypto-tech-visionary-be-the-next-jack-ma/#a2c051d70646
Activity: 280
January 24, 2018, 04:56:51 PM
Day by day it's value is dropping, should I get rid of them or hold them for long term? Is there any bright future as I don't see any purpose this coin is going to serve!!!
It's a good coin for selling when it rises & buying it back from the lower price. You can make profit by short term positions. I don't think it will survive long term because of the bad impression so far. Even most of their hodlers started to sell after falling down under $0.06.
But i appreciate their community, they are humorous guys just like Enjin community.

Gamers rule! Grin
Activity: 28
January 24, 2018, 04:46:01 PM
There are many many news in China saying this is a fake coin

But the weird thing is , it's still going up

So maybe you can consider this :

Get the cost back and let the profit inside to see if it will last longer ?  If it won't , you won't lose money, if it will, you get more
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
January 24, 2018, 04:42:36 PM
Too many people consider this project a con man, I would definitely not buy it now. And if I were in your place, I would carefully check the accusations and if any doubt arises about the honesty of this project, I would sell it if the accusations were invented then hold
Activity: 462
January 24, 2018, 04:34:30 PM
I am holding. I got in a .03 so may be easier for me to say.

I am not a great fan of TRON, but I have some of these coins. Actually I bought the alts when I saw the crypto started to grow rapidly. I will hold it as I am waiting TRX will start gaining in months, IMHO
Activity: 602
Merit: 104
January 24, 2018, 06:02:43 AM
now is not the best time to sell, only if bought at ICO.
I will keep my coins trx in long term fore more profit
Activity: 64
January 24, 2018, 01:20:37 AM
You should have sold Tron in the first week of January when everyone were shilling about it. I make it a point to not hold or atleast sell half of the coin which has done 10x in less than two months and is being shilled over at twitter.
Why do you think it will increase?
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1001
January 23, 2018, 10:53:25 AM
I suggest you do your own research on TRON because they have a lot of bad news and rumors about them. From what I know this project only has the white paper that is plagiarized and their GitHub had no activity. I do not think this project deserves $ 4 billion worth of valuation, but it may be insider investors who know that project's developers are working in private, so they are investing a lot of money.
Activity: 199
January 23, 2018, 10:44:18 AM
HODL is always the correct course of action. Even in the worst case scenario, there will be a dead cat bounce at some point to recover some holdings. Everyone put on your heavy coats, winter has hit the crypto markets, not only for TRX.
Activity: 289
Merit: 103
January 22, 2018, 12:50:37 PM
that is a big no hahah
just stay calmed down and enjoy the view. december 2018 tron will be a dollar or two trust me
TRX is a good coin to keep because it is a long term . those weak and not believers will regret if they will sell or not buy again the tron
please keep it and invest more haha enjoy trading ma friend
Activity: 728
Merit: 101
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
January 22, 2018, 12:34:21 PM
Day by day it's value is dropping, should I get rid of them or hold them for long term? Is there any bright future as I don't see any purpose this coin is going to serve!!!
yes tron value are declining but its not only tron that crash, almost all coin in top 100 been crash in this week. i do have a believe in justin sun. tron have a  great idea and good project. they have good partnership recently ( china netflix) and justin sun say there will be more. i do think the reason why tron is keep coming down is because the market is been through another correction. i do still believe soon it will become solid again and able to increasing. there is just alot problem for cryptocurrency that makes the market unstable and its globaly affect all the coin in the market. so i suggest to hold your coin.
Activity: 756
Merit: 103
January 22, 2018, 12:30:29 PM
They faked their whitepaper and they faked their code. All copy&paste. Go figure.
Activity: 48
January 22, 2018, 12:27:21 PM
After the CEO of tron dumped his own coins, I do not think that it is a good idea to hold this anymore. The team that thinks that the coin is overvalued is a clear cut signal to me to sell my coins.
I heard it was just a rumor.  Is there confirmation somewhere that states this?  Would definitely sell TRX if true.
Activity: 308
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World
January 22, 2018, 12:11:45 PM
You should have sold Tron in the first week of January when everyone were shilling about it. I make it a point to not hold or atleast sell half of the coin which has done 10x in less than two months and is being shilled over at twitter.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
January 22, 2018, 12:08:35 PM
It is diifficult to predict in short-term where the price will go,but if you can wait, in a few months the Tron price will be much higher than now.So better hold than sell  Wink
Activity: 84
January 21, 2018, 10:46:51 AM
TRX for myself I would not recommend to be used as an investment material. where the coin has a low price. but if you want to hold it your own choice. but I think TRX will take a long time to reach the highest price.

Patience is the key for us on this crypto world. If will not be patient on holding something it will be nothing as long as we know that the coin has a good future no regrets.
Activity: 64
January 19, 2018, 11:15:39 PM
In long term you can hold it. but in short term I don't think so. The price is pump by CEO then it down to the right price. so you can wait it down again and buy some
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
January 19, 2018, 11:11:11 PM
In my opinion just hold it because this coin has good in fundamental, now the bearish trend just finish and next a few days will change to up trend. Review of this project is good so by hold it will promising profit later.
Pages:
Jump to: