Pages:
Author

Topic: Should hold or sell Tron TRX? - page 7. (Read 1340 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 100
January 14, 2018, 09:43:06 PM
Day by day it's value is dropping, should I get rid of them or hold them for long term? Is there any bright future as I don't see any purpose this coin is going to serve!!!

Don't cut loss immediately specially if you don't need your money from it. If you can bear to cut your loss from your investment then I think it would be much better to just hold it, some coins tend to take time in order to grow value and holding is proven to be a very good choice among other investors since a lot of them learned they lesson from panic selling.
Activity: 381
January 14, 2018, 09:27:21 PM
Day by day it's value is dropping, should I get rid of them or hold them for long term? Is there any bright future as I don't see any purpose this coin is going to serve!!!

I think you should already stop loss on long time ago back then, but if you uncertain about the situation maybe you can dump a half of it, and put it in some really good project by white paper and else, not by pump and dump signals ( i already loss a lot because of this type of trading) so i hope you could make a nice profit next time.
kdn
Activity: 57
Merit: 0
January 14, 2018, 08:59:13 PM
selling now will get you basically nothing so you might as well just hold for the long term.
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
January 14, 2018, 08:48:37 PM
I'm holding, i've been burned too many times by not holding so i'm not going to risk it this time. Like any investment the key is diversity, spread your risk over multiple coins then if one does fail at least you've got others can will hopefully minimise that risk.
Holding for what? The coin is going to get dumped on the people that are really greedy and they will miss out on the other coins that are pumping.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
January 14, 2018, 06:01:38 PM
Theres a lot of issues and scandals going in with its founder,a lot of FUD is spreading and its killing the coin's value TRX for me is a decent project to invest in but in the short run it has more risk because of the FUDs from its competitors.For now you should sell your TRX if you have faith to its technology you can hold it because it is a long term investment.
Activity: 336
Merit: 15
Mining. Hosting. Cloud Mining.
January 14, 2018, 05:18:07 PM
I hold some Tron and although I'm tempted to sell, I still believe it will grow, inspite of the negative news.
Activity: 267
January 14, 2018, 05:13:47 PM
yes your word is true more days, the price of TRON is getting down I think this is just a correction. I have an opinion if the price will be after the upcoming Imlek I suggest you to save first, I am also a holder of TRON and I think this is for long term investment.
Activity: 36
January 14, 2018, 05:12:42 PM
Projects like Cardano have strong research and team behind them. I am quite optimistic for Tron though.

I liked this video from Cardano founder Charles Hoskinson. Helped explain the fundamentals of block chain technology more. Hoping we'll get more specifics from Justin soon.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ja9D0kpksxw
Activity: 211
January 14, 2018, 05:12:04 PM
Keep it, because tron is a good coin, and I think that the price will soon grow until you see an improvement, if the coin. But if you feel enough with a profit, sell and invest your money on another coin

TRX is a good one but the price is crashing so hard. I fear another crash wave will come. CEO of the project should explain good things to investors first.
Activity: 280
Merit: 101
January 14, 2018, 05:10:22 PM
If I do not know what to do, then I divide it in half. Half you can sell, and leave half and see what will happen. In any case, you will not be left at a loss. I often do this when the price rises high, but with all the coins I do not want to sell, because in the long term it will be even more expensive.
Activity: 29
January 14, 2018, 05:05:25 PM
Everyone believes that he will grow up, but he fell 3 times since I bought it. Now it looks extremely sad, all that remains is to wait for what will be rolled back and sell faster)
Activity: 630
Merit: 501
January 14, 2018, 03:41:28 PM
TRX already pumped alot almost 6 billion market cap, i would suggest to invest in other projects with low cap when u can make more than ×50 not just x2 or x3  Grin
January 14, 2018, 03:39:14 PM
I got rid of the coin at next to ATH Smiley but Im sure TRX will make a lot ××× this year,It still has good potential.So better to hold.
Activity: 108
January 14, 2018, 03:27:53 PM
Sell them if you bought at 0.03 cents in december, Don't sell at a loss, so if you bought ATH then the only choice is to hold them...
Activity: 44
January 14, 2018, 03:26:45 PM
Buy the dips Smiley

I think Justin sun can really do what he is saying, but let's see what will happen in future.

I am hodling Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001
January 14, 2018, 03:13:31 PM
When the price goes down and you want to sell, you really need to buy! This is one of the main rules of trading. Do not sell a coin with a loss. It is better to wait a few days or weeks and the situation on the market will change. This coin tests beginner's patience.
copper member
Merit: 258
Do you need a campaign manager? PM me.
January 14, 2018, 01:15:23 PM
Currently, the value of many coins is falling. So HODL your coins. I am pretty sure that the value of the coins will rise again soon.
You will most likely regret selling it at such a low price now. Whales speculate on that. Do not let yourself go crazy!
Panic sales are the worst thing you can do!
Activity: 1078
Merit: 250
http://unidapp.app
January 14, 2018, 12:18:46 PM
You should consider selling because in the near future prices of TRX will continue to decrease and this will greatly affect your psychology. If you want to invest long term, this will be the reason you can hold to die TRX
Activity: 118
January 14, 2018, 12:14:56 PM
All coins are dumping now so torn also. I have some TRX , and I am going to hold for long time. Because I hope price will pump after this month or in March.
Activity: 149
January 14, 2018, 12:06:02 PM
ships going dooown

glad I sold @ 1200 sat

maybe ill buy some back under 300 sat soon
Pages:
Jump to: