Pages:
Author

Topic: Should hold or sell Tron TRX? - page 4. (Read 1340 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 50
OMNI TOKEN PLATFORM FOR PAYMENTS
February 19, 2018, 02:14:57 PM
I am at -70% at price I bought.. so I will hold for sure...... I think this coin can have a good development for China community and in Asia....

Don't ever let go of Tron because like China, it is in fact the sleeping Giant Altcoin that soon enough will skyrocket and will offer it's holders a good profits.
I am holding Tron TRX over a couple hundred of TRX coins so I know that soon enough I will be getting more profits and tend to let Tron do the rest.
One of the things I like Tron the most is it's transaction speed and it is the most factor of a Crypto that transaction speed matters because in the near future people would use Tron for their everyday lives.
Activity: 196
Merit: 50
OMNI TOKEN PLATFORM FOR PAYMENTS
February 19, 2018, 02:11:32 PM
Day by day it's value is dropping, should I get rid of them or hold them for long term? Is there any bright future as I don't see any purpose this coin is going to serve!!!

Tron TRX is like a sleeping Giant today and will soon par Ripple Market Capital in the near future.
Tron TRX is one of the Top Altcoins that is a Billion Supply Altcoin and the pump is basically slower because it does need billion of investments in order to pump a single buck value.
Billion Supply coins are the fastest too, like Ripple, Dogecoin and other Billion supply coins that you can't even feel it's delay on transaction transfers.
I am a couple of hundred of thousand Tron holder but I decided to hold it because I see that Tron will son pump and surge and companies will find it's existence like Ripple that are recently being supported by giant companies and countries but Tron will soon skyrocket if not today and not this month then definitely not forever.
Activity: 140
Merit: 11
February 19, 2018, 02:02:50 PM
Tron is a blockchain-based decentralized protocol that aims to construct a worldwide free content entertainment system with the blockchain and distributed storage technology. With TRX every user can freely publish, store, and own data. And content providers will no longer have to pay high channel fees to centralized platforms like Google Play and Apple’s App Store. It's a good project,i hold TRX
Activity: 686
February 19, 2018, 02:00:14 PM
For any coin as at now, I think its best to hold rather than sell. We are at a stage where the dip is still having a lot to say on the prices of several coins. Anyone may chose to sell anyways if they are probably in dire need of money or probably due to FUD. In short, holding is just the best thing to do now.
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
February 19, 2018, 01:35:26 PM
It's very simple, I think that if you need money, then of course it's worth selling TRX, and if you do not need them, then leave them on your purse, because they will sooner or later imitate and you will understand this, I think this question very simple
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
February 19, 2018, 01:30:29 PM
I am at -70% at price I bought.. so I will hold for sure...... I think this coin can have a good development for China community and in Asia....
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
February 19, 2018, 01:27:07 PM
you never know maybe it will moon again !
Activity: 84
February 19, 2018, 01:25:11 PM
Yuchen sun is totally a liar.TRX is scam.
Sell soon

Did you make a account here just to talk smack ? And this is your first post  Grin

OP do what you want. I do believe in TRX and hope all this FUD and bad news will turn in to something good.

That's right I don't know why there are people like that it's easy to them to say that TRX was a scam and they don't have any kind of proof why they a lot of them here telling us that TRX was a scam. I hope they will stopped from spreading that kind of FUD.
Activity: 319
Merit: 1
February 15, 2018, 04:51:35 PM
Sell soon

Did you make a account here just to talk smack ? And this is your first post  Grin

OP do what you want. I do believe in TRX and hope all this FUD and bad news will turn in to something good.
Activity: 84
February 15, 2018, 01:37:29 PM
Hold until April this year, TRX will survive and will go to moon. I also hold a bunch of TRX... LoL!!!

Yes and I really believe on TRX my plan was hold it for 2 years until TRX improve their technology so those big companies out there partnered with them then I will sell some around $30 and the rest when TRX reach $50.
Activity: 308
January 27, 2018, 01:11:21 AM
Hold until April this year, TRX will survive and will go to moon. I also hold a bunch of TRX... LoL!!!
Activity: 130
Merit: 10
ICO Live! betterbetting.org
January 27, 2018, 01:10:02 AM
It is your decision to make.If you think that your coins goes nowhere then why hodl it.If you want something to gain even if for a little less then go sell that now.Why look for it to value up when day by day it is going down.Go sell it buddy!
Activity: 14
January 27, 2018, 01:06:08 AM
Sell soon
Activity: 154
Magic is real
January 26, 2018, 07:47:43 PM
Many people really like the Throne. They invest a lot of money. Even get a good profit during the price change. But I'm skeptical about this. In my opinion, there are many other companies and projects that deserve attention.
Activity: 248
The Exchange for EOS Community
January 24, 2018, 08:57:17 PM
At the beggining tron showing a good growth. But now many people see tron not have a profit to hold in long term because a lot of issue and regulation on chinese. If i were you i will quickly sell my tron and change to the other alt that showing a good growth. We dont wanna tron loss it value if it still have a price that back our first price when buy it better sell.
Activity: 185
Merit: 103
January 24, 2018, 08:32:58 PM
They faked their whitepaper and they faked their code. All copy&paste. Go figure.

False.
Activity: 185
Merit: 103
January 24, 2018, 08:32:25 PM
HOLD! Only HODL!!
Activity: 574
January 24, 2018, 08:30:19 PM
This project is much scolded in recent days, but nevertheless, the volume of its trade per day is about $500 million, which is somehow too much for the "scam" project? What do you think? My advice - did not sell, wait.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
January 24, 2018, 07:31:36 PM
They faked their whitepaper and they faked their code. All copy&paste. Go figure.
If they did that then more people should stay away from that because it's crazy to see people still throwing money on that with that given information.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
January 24, 2018, 06:19:32 PM
Tron was supposed to be part of my endgame as the roadmap well is stretching across a number of years. I did not expect it to rise so quickly. The founder Justin Sun is kind of charismatic, young but well connected. He is a protege of the Alibaba billionaire. If you dont need the money urgently I would propose to move it to your long holds.

That is the article that moved it to my watch list at that time:

https://www.forbes.com/sites/rogeraitken/2017/08/12/could-this-millennial-crypto-tech-visionary-be-the-next-jack-ma/#a2c051d70646

If Alibaba company adopt the Tron project officially, Tron price will multiply itself like 5x or 6x because this will create a buy rally in tron tokens. That's what people are waiting from the project team.
Pages:
Jump to: