Pages:
Author

Topic: should hold or sold BNB ? - page 2. (Read 2361 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 20
May 27, 2019, 01:14:35 AM
Learn how to set your target profit so you will know when to buy or sell you BNB coins. Learn deeper, if you want some basis. Study the uses of some indicators for you to know when is the right timing of entering and exiting the trades. BNB is a good coin and I can proved that since I was trading that coin for how many months now.
Activity: 966
Merit: 274
May 27, 2019, 12:04:27 AM
hi guys
i bought some BNB at 0.00295 but i heard
that after withdraw open in binance BNB
will drop so should i sell now and buy
back after withdraw open ?

Well basically, the rumors like that are part of the sentiment analysis that we are considering somehow, they might be true, they might not, but the best part to consider is the technical analysis, those with the graphs and lines that will going to determine what you will need to consider in investing on such currencies like BNB.
Activity: 714
Merit: 14
May 26, 2019, 11:48:45 PM
One of the good reasons to hold a coin is the capabilities of the coin, products and its demand level on the market. BNB has good potentials and capabilities because it is a coin which has a working product with high market demand. With such coins, investors are often attracted to it which keeps the buy wall always strong - one factor required to keep the price gradually rising.
Activity: 882
Merit: 13
May 26, 2019, 11:41:47 PM
Just hold bnb for long-term because bnb will gradually increase due to it's IEO which is a huge hit on binance exchanged. Well you can also participate on the IEO on binance then take profit then buy bnb again, its your decision to make but for me bnb is good for long-term hold.
copper member
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
May 26, 2019, 11:36:57 PM
This Binance keeps giving people reasons to hold, at every instance there have always been news about certain developments with this coin and I give kudos to the team, from their quarterly burn, to launching of their blockchain to the launch of Binance 2.0. A lot of reasons that make people to hold. There are speculations that it will get to $100 sooner. Kudos to all those that joined holding earlier
Activity: 420
May 26, 2019, 09:03:28 PM
When I have a BNB, the purchase price is $16, at the moment the price of this coin is going up slowly, even when more tokens register on the DEX exchange, then the BNB coin price will increase because the number of traders needs is increasing at the DEX exchange, the current price is $34 and I hope the price can rise because the current price of BTC has reached $8600
copper member
Activity: 128
Merit: 3
May 26, 2019, 08:55:27 PM
Binance together with Justin are great influences now in the industry and if you can tap into their ways u will always ride happily with caution. BNB has more will to push up but price will correct only in bearish times not now that the bull is here
Activity: 280
Merit: 11
May 26, 2019, 08:06:55 PM
BNB still has the possibility of growing further, but because it does not have a use case, it can dump without any signal.
Similar thing has happened to some coins in the past. So if it is seen happening to BNB, i will not be surprised.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
May 26, 2019, 01:45:33 PM
As for me, I don't believe in this coin. I don't find any usability of this coin in a real world, just to reduce the fees when you trade at binance. Useless coin.
Activity: 311
Merit: 10
May 26, 2019, 01:41:02 PM
I am holding those coins, because I am sure that Binance is going to push their plans forward. Soon they are going to launch the margin trading mechanism and it is going to be extremely good for the BNB price in general.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 12
Vietnamese Translator™ https://goo.gl/7inMji
May 26, 2019, 01:39:49 PM
Recently, 3 IEOs of Binance: Celer, Fetch and Matic have all pumped their prices very high, I think their purpose is to attract investors to join the Binance Launchpad and increase the hype for BNB. So I think BNB will still be a safe investment to hold for long.
Activity: 407
Merit: 101
May 26, 2019, 11:26:52 AM
in my opinion it's just a rumor that has been spread by people who want to buy BNB tokens at low prices. In my opinion, BNB has a very good potential even after the hacking of BBB prices has not wavered and continues to rise until now.
Activity: 1099
Merit: 116
May 26, 2019, 11:21:11 AM
hi guys

I expect to see BNB at 0.006 btc or more within this year. Binance hack slow down the growth of BNB but i think this is temporarily. If Binance launchpad will be held only with BNB, i am sure BNB will hit $50 or more within very short time.
Activity: 1292
Merit: 101
Vave.com
May 26, 2019, 11:04:52 AM
hi guys
I don't think so .Binance is great exchange and they said they will refund every valid wallet .However it could be FUD or rumor .BNB is always a good coin and has a great future as well .Sp go through your original plan what you made before.
Activity: 384
Merit: 10
May 26, 2019, 10:56:35 AM
BNB's current potential can be high, I advise you to hold the BNB and sell it later when the market is in a high position. maybe this is better than having to sell in a low position.

BNB will continue to go up, I suggest to continue to buy and hold because currently there are many IEO projects available at Binance, I'm sure the BNB will easily reach $ 100 this year.
legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 1169
May 26, 2019, 10:51:52 AM
I think that certainly need to keep the BNB.
If the BNB will be charged for listing on Binnancr Dex, the demand in BNB will only increase.
Activity: 700
Merit: 100
May 26, 2019, 10:45:39 AM
in my opinion for now you better hold the BNB until the market is in a high position, BNB still has the possibility of experiencing a higher increase than now, BNB has good potential in the future, we can see the BNB chart has a good increase in the market , in my opinion holding the BNB is a good decision
Activity: 938
Merit: 250
May 26, 2019, 10:38:49 AM
Everyone should decide for himself what to sell him and what to keep for the long term, for myself, I chose to keep BNB in the long term, everyone should think with their own head.
Activity: 224
May 26, 2019, 10:21:40 AM
I think you should keep it. because now binancen exchanges are having campaigns to attract investors and big guys will push BNB prices up
Activity: 812
Merit: 250
May 26, 2019, 10:11:40 AM
Hold on. Binance will likely remain the number one exchange till 2021 and its growth will be directly proportional to the growth of the coin. $100 is a possibility for Binance coin (BNB)
Pages:
Jump to: