Pages:
Author

Topic: Should I buy BTC? - page 20. (Read 3262 times)

Activity: 184
Merit: 0
January 11, 2018, 12:15:48 AM

I think your decision is true, when I invest in BTC at a value of $ 10,000, BTC is still stable and increasing day by day, and I want to keep it for a long time.
Activity: 132
Merit: 11
Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange
January 11, 2018, 12:07:45 AM
Ofcourse, everyone must invest in bitcoin for the long term, I think bitcoin will have more significance in the future in terms of it to be used a currency alternative to paper money, not to mention the investment perspective of saving bitcoins for the future. A few years ago, if we have just invested at least $100, we could have been millionaire by now. Imagine the possibilities for the future.
Activity: 23
January 11, 2018, 12:07:28 AM
Yes u can invest some amount in btc.... the prices gonna increase and also its well secured cryptocurrency.
Activity: 325
Merit: 10
January 11, 2018, 12:02:20 AM
I think everyone should buy bitcoin.Because it's price is increasing day by day.Somebody predict that it should be 2000$ in this december.So it is the great time to buy bitcoin.
Activity: 2408
Merit: 202
January 10, 2018, 11:52:18 PM
Bitcoin prices have risen so dramatically lately.

In this situation, I expect to be able to purchase a bit coin, and I think the price will drop soon.

Definitely for me now is the right time to buy bitcoin supposedly rising of bitcoin in the marketcap
Reach 20,000 usd and up, last year of the 2017 that price almost hit of bitcoin.
Hoping before end of first quarter of 2018 bitcoin price uprising again and reach more than 20k usd in price in the marketcap.
Activity: 14
January 10, 2018, 11:45:10 PM
It’s a great idea to start investing in Bitcoins. Price trends show that Bitcoin is going up and it will possibly continue to rise up.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
January 09, 2018, 10:27:56 AM
In terms of my analysis I think you may buy bitcoin but not now. Because I think sooner or later there is chance to fall bitcoin price. So you can buy on that time.
Activity: 67
Merit: 12
Byteball: highly scalable cryptocurrency platform
January 09, 2018, 09:48:38 AM
It depends on the kind of investment you're looking for: long or short term.

Very often, investing in Bitcoin expecting short term returns can be quite disappointing, but it is a consensus, among those who understand markets and technology, that Bitcoin is a great long term investment. And I think this year particularly can be a very good year for investors, because we are getting closer to have something called Lightning Network, which will probably solve the problems that users are having with regard to slow transactions.
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
January 09, 2018, 08:35:23 AM
For me you should only invest,why? Because btc is now unreachable and npt reliable to any normal human that uses it, only people can afford it are those who are really rich that wanted to be more richer, because bitcoin cannot afford by an any single btc user that earn very small amount, so the best way for you to buy it is to work harder. And now if your and average and typicall btc user that earns not quite big amount, i suggest you should not buy, because the price of bitcoin now is for rich.
Activity: 420
January 09, 2018, 08:27:37 AM
I think if bitcoin prices are going up and will continue to go up better to buy bitcoins then wait for a profit
Activity: 1484
Merit: 276
January 09, 2018, 08:20:56 AM
Good choice to buy at the dip of the low price nice mind  set.Make sure you split up your funds on buying on dips cause dips can be deeper when some shits happen if you know what i mean, so its better if you have many reserve bullets for reload
Activity: 10
January 09, 2018, 08:02:44 AM
depends on how much losses you can bear, i think the price will rise as more ppl come and invest on it
Activity: 560
January 09, 2018, 07:59:38 AM

In this situation, I expect to be able to purchase a bit coin, and I think the price will drop soon.
As we have seen recently, bitcoin is growing very fast, of course its price fluctuates and sometimes drops, but I think it's all temporary. I predict good prices for bitcoin, I personally bought it and I will keep bitcoin as much as I need, as I advise you.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 300
January 09, 2018, 07:55:39 AM
Buying btc is really depend on the price because it is said to be that it is really profitable and less risk if we buy it during the low price maybe some people also believe on it because if we buy it during high price we really need to have more or big capital and if this was the case we are in the high risk status because anytime bitcoin well go down and we can loose our capital.
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
January 09, 2018, 07:51:25 AM

If you have a lot of money you should probably buy bitcoin because it will help you to secure your future and financial. On the other hand, even the price of bitcoin is too high you must still buy bitcoin because it a chance to become rich. Just buy and invest in bitcoin so that you could earn high income.
Activity: 19
January 09, 2018, 07:49:45 AM
If your plan is long term you will not need to check whether the price of the bitcoins is high or low. but yes and it also benefits us.
Activity: 364
Merit: 6
January 09, 2018, 07:42:06 AM
Well, I think that you should wait until the bitcoin drops a bit. Since lower value means lower cash-in and it might go back to the value again. Easy money. But you should be careful when buying bitcoin, since there are rumors spreading (well, I don't know if it's true) that Bitcoin may pop and completely vanished. My advice is to wait until such time wherein the value is low but bitcoin is not on the verge of vanishing.
Activity: 756
Merit: 103
January 09, 2018, 07:33:47 AM
try buying alternate coins at the moment and invest few $$$ in Bitcoin too so their wouldn't be any loss ion future. Don't put all the eggs in one basked as they will hatch at any time.
Activity: 768
Merit: 1000
January 09, 2018, 07:29:45 AM

It's only half of capitalization now, soon prise will go to 30k$ atleast, i thin you should to buy some bitcoins and wait)
Totally agree. It was predictable that the price in January would fall because of the holidays. Soon, the growth will stabilize
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
C++/Golang Dev
January 09, 2018, 07:28:46 AM
I suggest you to immediately buy bitcoin. because many predictions in 2019 bitcoin will have a price of more than $ 40k. so if you really want to invest in bitcoin. immediately to buy it. do not be late guys. otherwise you will regret it.
Predictions are only predictions, like weather forecast ( not 100% right).
"Hurry up! Buy it or you'll regret!" - it's not about smart investor.
Analyze, analyze, analyze! Use your mind, Luke!
Pages:
Jump to: