Pages:
Author

Topic: Should I buy BTC? - page 18. (Read 3262 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 100
January 18, 2018, 06:33:10 AM
It can be late to buy Bitcoin in two month. Now all people can get it but it will not easy like that soon.
Activity: 854
Merit: 101
January 18, 2018, 06:30:08 AM
as of now bitcoin price is low, i prefer to buy btc now, but wait, time will come that bitcoin price will goo pump again and pump.
Activity: 343
Merit: 250
January 18, 2018, 06:28:18 AM
Bitcoin prices have risen so dramatically lately.

In this situation, I expect to be able to purchase a bit coin, and I think the price will drop soon.

Yes, if the value of Bitcoin is already low that is the time to invest. That is way too many investors are buyers of  Bitcoin when the value is low. Just like today it starts to move up again and normally if it moves, it moves high and fast
Activity: 15
Merit: 1
January 18, 2018, 06:26:34 AM
yes I guess as soon as the bitcoin price goes down you buy BTC immediately because I am sure it will increase the BTC price from day to day, so pantengin continue the BTC price, hopefully there will be a down time, but another alternative is you buy and invest with BTC now because I'm sure the day is getting up.
Activity: 238
Merit: 57
January 18, 2018, 06:24:14 AM
At display cost is at bring down side than its normal cost. So its great open door for you to contribute. I think After January finishing it will develop quick according to look into. 3 weeks before the cost was especially less. As a matter of fact I could state that was the ideal time to buy. Yet, no stresses. Today likewise you can purchase. Be that as it may, don't hold up longer else it will rise.
Activity: 210
A BLOCKCHAIN SOLUTION TO DISRUPT TRADE FINANCE
January 18, 2018, 06:18:40 AM
Yes its the good time to invest in btc if you want to invest but i will suggest you to invest a part in etherum also because this year is good for etherum from starting and most probably it will continue increase in future too and will give you more profit than bitcoin.
Activity: 378
January 18, 2018, 05:05:41 AM
Yes. Bitcoin is in its low price, spend some extra money on bitcoin and wait till ot recovers normal price.
For me this is the right time to buy btc or bitcoin because the price of it dumping very high on the market so when you will buy bitcoin now in the future you will gonna make many money or profit from it, and that is also my plan to buy bitcoin now and hold it for long time so i will surely have a better and a nice future by just trusting and holding bitcoin.
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
January 18, 2018, 05:03:59 AM

In this situation, I expect to be able to purchase a bit coin, and I think the price will drop soon.

Yeah, this is the best time to buy bitcoin. Maybe we should watch again if bitcoin price still dropped that more time to buy bitcoin and wait until the bitcoin price bounce back again.
Activity: 148
Merit: 10
January 18, 2018, 05:01:14 AM

For me, I suggest that right now you should start purchasing or buying bitcoin. Why? Its because bitcoin's price or value here in the cryptomarket is now dropping or as simply as decreasing its low price volatility. You should buy or invest right now because bitcoin is continuing its value decreasing. So, if you buy bitcoin there is a possibility that its price will rapidly increase or what they call pumping. If that happens you are so lucky.
Activity: 522
January 18, 2018, 04:59:12 AM
I think you should still buy bitcoin if you plan to hold it and invest for at least a year.
This is the right time to buy bitcoin now for investors, bitcoin price now is less than $11k and it was $19k+ last month. I think you will not lose your investment in any way because your money is still there and bitcoin value I believe will rise soon but not now or next month. I still believe in bitcoin being the only foundation of all altcoins
Activity: 1092
Merit: 227
January 18, 2018, 04:51:33 AM
Yes.  At present price is at  lower side than its expected price. So its good opportunity for you to invest. Because
 After January ending it will grow fast as per research. 2 weeks before the price was very much less.  Actually i could say that was the right time to purchase.  But no worries.  Today also you can buy.  But don't wait longer otherwise it will rise.
Activity: 141
Merit: 2
January 18, 2018, 04:32:27 AM
Yes. Bitcoin is in its low price, spend some extra money on bitcoin and wait till ot recovers normal price.
Activity: 55
January 18, 2018, 04:04:56 AM
Some people would like to invest their money into mining Bitcoin. For the past few years Bitcoin is only profitable if done at large scales. This means you will need to get expensive mining equipment> and hopefully have access to free electricity. Also it’s usually much more cost effective to buy Bitcoin with this money instead of using it to buy mining equipment.
Some of you may have heard of all sorts of sites that allow you to mine Bitcoins through them. This is known as cloud mining and these sites fall into one out of two categories
They are complete scams that will run away with your money and don’t actually use it to mine Bitcoin.
They are not scams, but they are bad investments since you will probably get more Bitcoins if you just use that money to buy Bitcoins instead of paying the site.
Activity: 138
Merit: 15
January 18, 2018, 03:06:05 AM

What would keep you from buying bitcoin. It's always a good time to buy. Regardless of what price the bitcoin might be when you bought it. It will surely and definitely will profit. No doubt about it. And if you are waiting for its price to decline, it like somehow impossible or if it drops only a little bit then it will spike again.
Activity: 854
Merit: 501
January 12, 2018, 03:15:30 AM
Buying btc is really depend on the price because it is said to be that it is really profitable and less risk if we buy it during the low price maybe some people also believe on it because if we buy it during high price we really need to have more or big capital and if this was the case we are in the high risk status because anytime bitcoin well go down and we can loose our capital.
Yeah I often advise my friends here too. Don’t just wait for some time when you will be going to regret about it that why we wouldn’t had bought that bitcoin at the time when it was low in price. Although the prices are so much high but if you consider the price with coming 4 years ahead, definitely that price will be much more than this current price of bitcoins. So buy ASAP.
Activity: 98
January 11, 2018, 04:46:00 PM
If you want to buy btc it must be in a low price or when the value of it fall in order for you to be able to save more when you buy and in order also for you to be able to earn big when you sell it when the value of it rise again.You should buy btc for your future and now is the right time to buy because the value of it fall.
Activity: 742
Merit: 251
January 11, 2018, 04:40:32 PM
Buying btc is really depend on the price because it is said to be that it is really profitable and less risk if we buy it during the low price maybe some people also believe on it because if we buy it during high price we really need to have more or big capital and if this was the case we are in the high risk status because anytime bitcoin well go down and we can loose our capital.
Yes it will give you secure future because bitcoin has a lot of benefit it will help people to make more money. I want to make huge profit form bitcoin so that I am using bitcoin to have good income per month. It is time to buy bitcoin and to save bitcoin for future so you are having opportunity and buy bitcoin grab it and hold to have good profit for you if you are dreaming to have bitcoin profit.
Activity: 210
Merit: 26
High fees = low BTC price
January 11, 2018, 08:43:37 AM
Buy on the dip, you know buy low and sell high I am sure lots of people with vested interest here
would tell you but i have put a "Stop-Loss" on my BTC and will bail out the rest of my winnings if
the price goes as low as $10,000

Ripple is "On the dip" so yes buy on the dip and enjoy $0.02 transaction fees instead of
$40 rip-off mining fees from Bitcoin miners that are worse than bankers.

BTC = 7 Transactions per second
ETH =15 "            "                  "
IOTO =100 "        "                   "
XPR= 70,000       "                   "

Lightning Network = Channels and Hubs (Banks) and might speed up TPS but that means data
won't be on this glorious thing known as the "Block-Chain" and total fees in my estimation will
be going up, not down like they are making out

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MpfvhiqFw7A

Think carefully because my logic is sound
Activity: 3024
Merit: 680
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
January 11, 2018, 08:43:31 AM
Due to the recent bad news from South Korea, I would probably not risk buying Bitcoin or ETH at the moment. Wait until this panic wears of as it will eventually.
Bad news? That's even a big FUD that everyone believed easily. Don't be so gullible with fakes news, those are making the price of bitcoin and other altcoins as well to go down. I don't buy on it, try to verify it first before saying that it was a bad news on South Korea.
Activity: 70
January 11, 2018, 08:37:44 AM
Ya i think its better to invest on btc now
The price will increase soon
Pages:
Jump to: