Pages:
Author

Topic: Should I buy BTC? - page 21. (Read 3262 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 106
January 09, 2018, 07:22:47 AM
I suggest you to immediately buy bitcoin. because many predictions in 2019 bitcoin will have a price of more than $ 40k. so if you really want to invest in bitcoin. immediately to buy it. do not be late guys. otherwise you will regret it.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
January 09, 2018, 06:50:11 AM
It is a good idea to buy bitcoin.You must buy or invest in bitcoin.It will going to be high.It is an asset.So don't think go ahead and invest in bitcoin.
Activity: 359
Merit: 250
January 09, 2018, 06:45:00 AM
Bitcoin prices have risen significantly in the past year. I remember last year when I sold a bitcoin at $ 900. Bitcoin prices are not stable enough yet. It rises and falls both in the middle term.
Activity: 142
Merit: 0
January 09, 2018, 06:44:42 AM
yes you have to buy now this is the perfect time to buy because of the price it is so high and it will be higher buy now
Activity: 9
January 09, 2018, 06:28:00 AM
Currently Bitcoin is amounting to $16,000+, further increase is seen in the future. If you plan on investing in Bitcoin, it’s a good option to start now.
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
December 22, 2017, 12:16:39 PM
yes you have to buy a bitcoin because now the price of the bitcoin may be low but in future the price of the bitcoin will increase so that it can be considered as an assets
Activity: 136
December 21, 2017, 02:59:52 AM
I think you can buy Bitcoin its not too late because bitcoin is decreasing now. so its time to buy bitcoin. I know that bitcoin price will be increase in the future. you should always remember that bitcoin price will keep on increasing now and in the future.
Activity: 238
December 14, 2017, 01:59:42 AM
The final decision is yours to take if investing in bitcoin is good or bad at this time. I think it's good to invest in bitcoin and hold them for some time because sooner or later the prices will go up again.
Activity: 269
Merit: 101
December 14, 2017, 12:44:36 AM
The prices of BTC is rising rapidly and is predicted to rise even more in the coming years
However there are factors including government authorisation and others due to which the prices might become stable.
But this seems to be the right moment to buy bitcoins!
Activity: 68
December 14, 2017, 12:28:24 AM
Yes of course!why not
Activity: 1008
December 14, 2017, 12:22:12 AM
Bitcoin prices have risen so dramatically lately.

In this situation, I expect to be able to purchase a bit coin, and I think the price will drop soon.
In fact, bitcoin has dropped dramatically on Dec/10, the time after you post 2 days. If we were awake, we would have been able to buy cheaply. I do not dare to assert the upcoming bitcoin will be like?
I think it’s not a right to buy bitcoin because its price is very high and even I can afford to buy bitcoins this is a time to sell bitcoin because its end of the year and you can sell your bitcoins and can take a very good profit so bitcoin is best of the best in normal days you can buy bitcoins as I’m always buying bitcoin because it’s very important to buy bitcoin for investment purpose and if you will not care of price so it can’t give you any profit.
Activity: 267
December 13, 2017, 01:01:26 PM

In this situation, I expect to be able to purchase a bit coin, and I think the price will drop soon.

Invest now in btc, soon it will cross $2000.
So don't wait.
Activity: 518
Merit: 325
December 13, 2017, 12:35:13 PM
Pay attention. The very people who blasted anyone who mentioned top ten alts like Ethereum, Litecoin and Dash are now falling in line. They have to in order to avoid embarrassment. These cryptos have been outperforming Bitcoin for well over a year and even in this latest surge, that continues. Futures have somewhat muffled Bitcoin's upside and money is pouring into the top alts. Own Bitcoin, but if you don't diversify into these big, quality alts you're making a huge mistake
Activity: 630
Merit: 251
December 13, 2017, 12:29:51 PM
Do not ask us. Ask yourself. The decision will always be made by yourself. And if you think the price of Bitcoin will drop soon, then you should not buy Bitcoin for now. The price of Bitcoin as of now is still high. Today is not the right time to buy it. If you want to make your income big, wait until the price of Bitcoin decrease again.
Activity: 168
December 13, 2017, 11:57:40 AM
I think it's good to buy a bitcoin if the bitcoin price is low and you invest for a long term to 1-2 years and bitcoin now is so high and luckier that holds bitcoin in the past and now and profit are high because the bitcoin is high and reaches $17000 and its rising and now Bitcoin becomes popular and Many investors prefer invest in bitcoin, but many sites are scams and many people are already scam, so be careful If we are to investing in different websites.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
December 13, 2017, 11:13:05 AM

If you purchased before then it would've risen now because the price today is just really fluctuating hard. Really hard. But if you really want to invest now, do so. Because it's better to invest now than invest later because you'll miss out if the price does increase suddenly.
Activity: 714
Merit: 261
December 13, 2017, 11:09:10 AM
There is always quick dip to watch out, but you need to be really fast to buy that. Remember everyone wants bitcoin to fall to buy it, like yourself. So thats why it probably wont fall too much. Good luck!

The quick dip strategy ain't be working now a days because it has reached the level where it is almost hard to let the bitcoin go down. By any means only a had correction of the bitcoin can make it go down in first place and nothing else. For the matter of fact consider different alt coin, even they are so high that there market cap has got competitive. You see here is the start of the race where everything is clashing together and trying to keep up the heads and in long terms bitcoin will always win the race due to more followers of it!

So yeah you should buy bitcoins and there is no need to wait any more longer. If you wait even more then you will miss the chance to invest into it today and so on!
Activity: 63
December 13, 2017, 10:58:35 AM
Well I think your decesion is good because buying bitcoin right now might make you loose some value.Yes it will really drop but I think you will have to wait some time because as I can see,it is still rising.
Activity: 73
December 13, 2017, 10:41:35 AM
If in your analysis you have observed that the price will fall in days or weeks or month to come, it will be better not to buy bitcoin now since the price is very high or just be ready face lost in trading. Sincerely speaking the price of bitcoin in the market now is very high  and your predition about the tendency to fall in time to come may be correct.
Activity: 294
Merit: 105
December 13, 2017, 10:10:01 AM
In my opinion, you should buy bitcoin to invest it. Bitcoin price is rapidly increasing, and you can make plenty of money form it. If you buy bitcoin now and just hold it over a month or a year, I’m sure that you can profit 10-15% over a month or you keep you bitcoin over a year you can profit 50-70% or above. But buy bitcoin smartly because sometimes bitcoin price is decreasing and that could be a wonderful time to purchase it.
Pages:
Jump to: