Pages:
Author

Topic: should i buy btc now or sell? - page 17. (Read 8146 times)

Activity: 184
Merit: 0
December 10, 2017, 08:45:50 AM
it was necessary to buy btc yesterday. and hold it as long as possible because the current growth is not final
Same with my opinion, it will be a good investment if you'll prefer to buy Bitcoin now. It has an assurance that you'll your money back and even doubled. There is no doubt about that, it is just a matter of time and your patience.
It’s a time to sell bitcoin because in this long journey of 2017 bitcoin collect a lot of achievement and now it’s a time to return for bitcoin and bitcoin is totally prepare for that bitcoin want to deliver a very good profit to all its users and this time when the people take a profit so I’m hundred present sure that’s other people will join bitcoin straight away and that’s why most of the people are joining bitcoin because of looking to the users of bitcoin.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
December 10, 2017, 06:35:18 AM
You should be buy for now because bitcoin price was decrease then put on your wallet and hold it in a year so your bitcoin was increasing, then you sell it.
Activity: 420
Merit: 19
December 10, 2017, 05:03:39 AM
Now the price of bitcoin increases day by day, so this is the right time to buy btc but not to sell. Already the price hits $17000 and it grows more in future. Soon it will reach $20000 and above. If you buy now btc please  hold it and sell once the price will fly to moon
Activity: 980
Merit: 261
December 10, 2017, 02:24:08 AM
You should buy bitcoin now due to its low price for sure youll earn something if bitcoin price will rise again that is ehat we call trading many people who has money to buy bitcoin do that because they know they will earn .
Activity: 1778
Merit: 504
WorkAsPro
December 10, 2017, 02:10:40 AM
I think people should buy Bitcoin more because the BTC price is now just $ 17,000 and may soon reach $ 20,000 this year. Bitcoin is the trend of the world because in recent times many banks have accepted Bitcoin and will soon be legalizing Bitcoin in the future.
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
December 10, 2017, 01:43:29 AM
if hoping for the benefits of bitcoin it might be better to hold it for the next few months because i believe bitcoin prices will continue to rise, although now bitcoin is declining but i estimate mid-January bitcoin price will increase again.
Activity: 658
Merit: 100
December 10, 2017, 01:39:17 AM
This is decision only you can make. Have you reach your price target? do youintend to make more money by holding long term or do you just wanrt to trade bitcoin back and forth so you can get your profit on the margin?
Activity: 336
Merit: 260
December 10, 2017, 01:28:44 AM

You should wait and keep calm, the market try to find their pattern. BTC price too high to buy and too many news about btc that can give negative impact into it. This is the end of the year, everything could happen and we need to prepare about the risk. For safety, I suggest you buy btc after the end of the year and try to find the buy area using long period time. Have a nice day.

Every people has different target about their bitcoin.
For me now its time to sell and i will buy back in some low point because i am waiting for correction.
I will suggest you not to sell all your bitcoin. The best practice which you can do in this aspect is that you can sell few of your bitcoins and then you can re-invest that money into bitcoin again as well as you can make something productive out of that money. The rest of bitcoin, you need to keep them in your wallet as the market price of bitcoin will rise high in the coming days as well which actually means more profit.
Well i suggest to hold your bitcoin until the end of the year. Because it has a possibility to rises until $20,000 before the end of the year. So you must keep your faith in bitcoin and hold it till you can. Because when you exchange it into the higher value of bitcoin then you can have a great profit by then.
I feel uncomfortable to the situation now, maybe because bitcoin value are starting to fall down and going into deep.
Holding is one of the thing we can do for now, but I guess it is also an opportunity to invest. Its a good timing because bitcoin value is fall down the price from $16,500 to $13,500 almost $3,000 will be lessen to their price.

And in my speculation bitcoin doesn't achieve $20,000 before end of this year.
Activity: 210
Merit: 120
December 10, 2017, 12:47:11 AM

You should wait and keep calm, the market try to find their pattern. BTC price too high to buy and too many news about btc that can give negative impact into it. This is the end of the year, everything could happen and we need to prepare about the risk. For safety, I suggest you buy btc after the end of the year and try to find the buy area using long period time. Have a nice day.

Every people has different target about their bitcoin.
For me now its time to sell and i will buy back in some low point because i am waiting for correction.
I will suggest you not to sell all your bitcoin. The best practice which you can do in this aspect is that you can sell few of your bitcoins and then you can re-invest that money into bitcoin again as well as you can make something productive out of that money. The rest of bitcoin, you need to keep them in your wallet as the market price of bitcoin will rise high in the coming days as well which actually means more profit.
Well i suggest to hold your bitcoin until the end of the year. Because it has a possibility to rises until $20,000 before the end of the year. So you must keep your faith in bitcoin and hold it till you can. Because when you exchange it into the higher value of bitcoin then you can have a great profit by then.
Activity: 616
https://exip.live/
December 10, 2017, 12:44:50 AM
At price now you should be buy BTC because the price down about 40%  already from highest price level a few day ago. Buy now for longterm investment will be promising some profit later because BTC still able to going up to 5 times even more from current price.
Activity: 392
Merit: 21
December 09, 2017, 11:51:23 PM
I think you must but btc now because it will increase the value up to million at the end of this year.
Activity: 1750
Merit: 267
December 09, 2017, 11:10:05 PM
If you have enough funds to buy btc means, you can buy btc now. And hold the btc for long term, because now the price of btc increases day by day nowadays. Better you hold it and sell it in future will gives you more benefit.
Absolutely right you are. It is time to buy bitcoin. It is not wiser decision to sell bitcoin. Bitcoin will hit 20k very soon. If anyone wants to make good profit, he should buy bitcoin now.
Activity: 145
December 09, 2017, 10:52:40 PM
if you want profit again, will be better to hold your bitcoin for now, if you have some money, wait for the price little bit down, then buy it for hold. it's good strategy, moreover the price getting bounce sometimes. make every chance to be worth to gain huge profit. mostly hold is better choice for now rather than sell your bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1041
December 09, 2017, 02:57:06 PM
Buy when prices are low and sell when prices are high. It works just as long as we can be patient. We should be calm when the price falls because it will rise again. Provided that we have a strong capital, this can work well.
For bitcoin, yeah and sometimes you have to also be careful and watch out for some breakout movements which is where most newbie traders miss it. However, for every peak there would always be a correction, and after every correction, there should always be a rise at some point. The good thing about bitcoin is that if you miss a moment, you can get it back in another.

Even in trading normally, it is not advisable to go fully in on a trade. You should always keep some back just in case so you won't miss another good entry probably on the same trade or another trade. The thing is for someone like OP, they should always have a strategy and not just trade or make decisions on trade like they are gambling. There must be a set out plan before any move at all.
Activity: 476
December 09, 2017, 06:57:07 AM
hallo guys, i am new to trading btc. and days before the bitcoin gold fork, i was advice to sell my btc (which i did) because it was suspected to drop in price few days to come. But surprisingly, from then till this very moment, btc has been on a continuous rise. now btc is at $7000+ and we are getting close to the next fork in mid-nov. DO YOU GUYS ADVICE I BUY BACK BTC AT THIS CURRENT PRICE OR WAIT for a possible drop in price?
You must now invest your money to the bitcoin. The price of the bitcoin becoming more valuable and you can be a late buyer if you will buy bitcoin next time. I am sure that you will not regret in the future if you will now buy many bitcoins.
Activity: 305
December 09, 2017, 06:41:27 AM
hallo guys, i am new to trading btc. and days before the bitcoin gold fork, i was advice to sell my btc (which i did) because it was suspected to drop in price few days to come. But surprisingly, from then till this very moment, btc has been on a continuous rise. now btc is at $7000+ and we are getting close to the next fork in mid-nov. DO YOU GUYS ADVICE I BUY BACK BTC AT THIS CURRENT PRICE OR WAIT for a possible drop in price?
sure you can buy bitcoin now because i strongly believe that bitcoin price will going to the sun later. trust me
check this  out : https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/prominent-bitcoin-trader-price-is-heading-towards-100000-in-2018
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
December 09, 2017, 06:18:26 AM
As long as bitcoin is very profitable it will always be a right time to buy a bitcoin. I don't know when is the right time to sell because btc price is increasing up to this moment.
it will always give you profit thousand time if you buy bitcoin since yesterday. bitcoin price is like a rocket. you will get much profit again if you hold your bitcoin for some months. but, it depends on the holder if they want to sell, hold and buy.
yes your saying is best that it will give you thousand time if you can buy before some days because price of bitcoin is most probably increasing and in future price will be more and more high as compare to present rate so if you want to invest now in BTC then it can give you enough profit in future.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1016
December 09, 2017, 06:05:16 AM
it was necessary to buy btc yesterday. and hold it as long as possible because the current growth is not final
Same with my opinion, it will be a good investment if you'll prefer to buy Bitcoin now. It has an assurance that you'll your money back and even doubled. There is no doubt about that, it is just a matter of time and your patience.
This is what bitcoin is known for all over the world. Bitcoin is famous for generating massive returns in short time and doubling your money no matter when you just invested into bitcoin. At present, if you have good money, do invest into bitcoin otherwise wait for bitcoin to decrease in value and buy as much bitcoin as you want. In my opinion, there is no good and bad time for investing into mighty bitcoin.
Activity: 826
Merit: 502
December 08, 2017, 06:13:35 PM
Bitcoin is constantly impressed by up-to-date news, so we can need to hurry for it. After the hacking of Nice Hash, Bitcoin has dropped by 14,000 dollars.

It all depends on you, the real owner of your bitcoins. No one other than you can actually make the best possible decision. For me, it is better to wait for some more time instead of going for selling of bitcoins now. There are certain predictions regarding market price of bitcoin that it will rise in the coming days. So if you want to have some good money, in fact more money that now, you have to hold your bitcoins.
Activity: 88
Merit: 60
December 08, 2017, 03:25:01 PM
As long as bitcoin is very profitable it will always be a right time to buy a bitcoin. I don't know when is the right time to sell because btc price is increasing up to this moment.
it will always give you profit thousand time if you buy bitcoin since yesterday. bitcoin price is like a rocket. you will get much profit again if you hold your bitcoin for some months. but, it depends on the holder if they want to sell, hold and buy.
Pages:
Jump to: