Pages:
Author

Topic: should i buy btc now or sell? - page 15. (Read 8146 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 100
December 15, 2017, 08:44:22 AM
Buy bitcoin NOW! So you won't be regreting when it will become  $1Million! As for me, I am done with regreting about how I should have, Would have, Could have done this or that! Bitcoin as been very reliable in it's price appreciation. This is the time to buy!
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
December 15, 2017, 08:39:22 AM
hallo guys, i am new to trading btc. and days before the bitcoin gold fork, i was advice to sell my btc (which i did) because it was suspected to drop in price few days to come. But surprisingly, from then till this very moment, btc has been on a continuous rise. now btc is at $7000+ and we are getting close to the next fork in mid-nov. DO YOU GUYS ADVICE I BUY BACK BTC AT THIS CURRENT PRICE OR WAIT for a possible drop in price?

There are actually two options in managing your Bitcoin portfolio. Others do not just hold their Bitcoin investments all the time. They will hold them while the price is increasing but when they foresee some dipping in price because of correction or certain news that will definitely negatively affect Bitcoin's price, they will immediately pull them out. Some others however are pure hodlers that will not mind the market fluctuations of Bitcoin's price.
Every investor may have his own strategy to carry out his trading or investment in the market, someone will consider it suitable to sell their bitcoin on higher side and again wait for the market to come down so that he may purchase bitcoin on lower rate as such he may be able to get reasonable profit from its investments as t shows that the.

I am not convinced that one can get profit by this strategy as the prices are already very high so there is minimum chance to come down so I will suggest to hold on their bitcoin.

Guys what do you think about the upcoming CME futures launch ?
Especially taking into account an example of CBOE futures launch on 10 December, when Bitcoin made one of the largest growth in % in 5 minutes time, I think the same will happen upon CME launch. I have a quick video proving my point, would be glad to hear your feedback:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JsR9N-TDBWM
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1003
December 15, 2017, 08:15:56 AM
hallo guys, i am new to trading btc. and days before the bitcoin gold fork, i was advice to sell my btc (which i did) because it was suspected to drop in price few days to come. But surprisingly, from then till this very moment, btc has been on a continuous rise. now btc is at $7000+ and we are getting close to the next fork in mid-nov. DO YOU GUYS ADVICE I BUY BACK BTC AT THIS CURRENT PRICE OR WAIT for a possible drop in price?

There are actually two options in managing your Bitcoin portfolio. Others do not just hold their Bitcoin investments all the time. They will hold them while the price is increasing but when they foresee some dipping in price because of correction or certain news that will definitely negatively affect Bitcoin's price, they will immediately pull them out. Some others however are pure hodlers that will not mind the market fluctuations of Bitcoin's price.
Every investor may have his own strategy to carry out his trading or investment in the market, someone will consider it suitable to sell their bitcoin on higher side and again wait for the market to come down so that he may purchase bitcoin on lower rate as such he may be able to get reasonable profit from its investments as t shows that the.

I am not convinced that one can get profit by this strategy as the prices are already very high so there is minimum chance to come down so I will suggest to hold on their bitcoin.
Activity: 550
Merit: 10
December 14, 2017, 12:56:58 PM
i think you should buy in low because you can get a higher profit then you're going to sell it then to a time that the price is high.
Activity: 280
December 14, 2017, 12:11:36 PM
Bitcoin is the best digital currency in the world and the awareness of bitcoin is going great to all social media and big branded names are accepting bitcoin that is why bitcoin price is on the the top and that is why bitcoin demand is increasing day by day and my decision is to buy bitcoin now for future profit and the best option i think to earn good profit and earn lot of money.
P60
Activity: 378
Decentralized Digital Billboards
December 14, 2017, 11:45:21 AM
I think you should sell your bitcoin in next couple day before sewgit. Then after that wait for big dump.  Grin
Well yes, this is the right moment to sell Bitcoin. Its price is ideal and it will be a good opportunity to gain money and use for other investment. But if you still want a higher price, just wait until your expected price come true.
Activity: 280
December 14, 2017, 11:36:23 AM
I think this is the good time to buy bitcoin because some predictors are made good prediction about the bitcoin price, Bitcoin price will go up and make new high candle record and according to prediction the bitcoin price will go up and that is why the good opportunity to invest in bitcoin, already investors have good profit from bitcoin but this is the more good opportunity for the investors and the best option is to buy bitcoin because bitcoin is non stop profitable digital currency.
Activity: 2660
Merit: 651
Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me
December 14, 2017, 11:05:33 AM
Better sell, still you will not get millions anymore, and at least you will beat off your investments and you will be glad. After all, very soon I think there will be a collapsed recession, although this is inaccurate, but this is natural.
Mr Legend, you definitely gave the OP a wrong advice here about bitcoin and the only I knowledge acquire ever since I join the crypto world is that always hold your bitcoin no matter what happen.

Owillz, Lengend2017 is giving you the exact wrong advice which make you sold your bitcoin before the BTG fork and I suggest you buy some bitcoin now before it 2018 while you till next bitcoin halving.
Activity: 252
December 14, 2017, 02:34:09 AM
Better sell, still you will not get millions anymore, and at least you will beat off your investments and you will be glad. After all, very soon I think there will be a collapsed recession, although this is inaccurate, but this is natural.
Activity: 182
December 14, 2017, 12:18:04 AM
Bitcoins price today is $16,739.33 which decreased of 1.68 % compared yesterday's value which is more than $17,000 and to be honest I never thought that there will be a decreasing of amount. I just wonder what would be the reason behind this bitcoin's value today. Anyways, since the value of bitcoins decreased then I will advice you to wait for another days and see if it will continuously decrease and if ever it happened then you can buy btc and hold it for awhile.
Activity: 238
December 14, 2017, 12:16:24 AM
bitcoin is currently on its all time high it will be bad idea to buy bitcoin now wait some time after the fork I think bitcoin price will go down a little and that's the perfect time to buy a bitcoin

Agree with your opinion to buy bitcoin when it goes down. It is better rather than buy in high position.
Now, bitcoin is more stable and this time to buy.
Activity: 434
Merit: 105
December 14, 2017, 12:07:04 AM
Do not sell bitcoin at this time, but buy more at this time, so store as much bitcoin as you can. Sell it on Dec. 16 - Dec. 17 when it peaked.

Yeah, bitcoin drops as of the moment, so better keep on buying bitcoin. I really have a strong feeling that before the year ends, bitcoin price will reach to $20,000 and I can't wait for it to happen. Anyway, why did you advice him to sell it on Dec. 16-17? What does it mean? Do you think its price will increase to 50% of its price now?

Sell it right now seems like the bubble has exploded and many whales are paying attention to the ethereum. So sell bitcoin and buy ethereum right now.

Well, I suggest to hold it. But it's much better if you buy ethereum also if you have enough money.
Activity: 504
Merit: 252
December 13, 2017, 10:28:30 PM

Activity: 238
December 13, 2017, 10:17:51 PM
Sell it right now seems like the bubble has exploded and many whales are paying attention to the ethereum. So sell bitcoin and buy ethereum right now.
Activity: 403
December 13, 2017, 10:03:19 PM
Do not sell bitcoin at this time, but buy more at this time, so store as much bitcoin as you can. Sell it on Dec. 16 - Dec. 17 when it peaked.
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
December 13, 2017, 09:29:26 PM
Hello, on what platform do you guys recommend buy and sell bitcoin?
Activity: 462
December 13, 2017, 09:21:47 PM
You never know with BTC.
Its one way or the other.
For me you should buy bitcoin now because bitcoin is really have a bright future and if we will support it we will surely make many money from it, and after we buy a bitcoin we should hold it for long time and until we satisfied with the price of it we should gonna sell it to make many profit.
Activity: 139
December 13, 2017, 08:28:44 PM
Try to sell it some then buy good altcoin,  try to invest some of your funds into etereum or litecoin which has good price. And i'm sure both will be keeping rise in the next few days. But dont sell all of your funds, because anything can be happened and anytime the price can be changed. But it's good time to make investments on that coins.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 504
December 13, 2017, 07:30:05 PM
if you are sure, then buy it, but I do not recommend to sell bitcoin at this time. there is still a possibility that the bitcoin price will rise again. even the price may reach $ 20k this year.
If you have enough btc in your wallet then better to hold them and not plan to but at a moment as price is really high and if you are looking for short term profits then buying it now is really a big risk as price can go in any direction in coming days.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000
December 12, 2017, 11:17:43 PM
if you are sure, then buy it, but I do not recommend to sell bitcoin at this time. there is still a possibility that the bitcoin price will rise again. even the price may reach $ 20k this year.
Pages:
Jump to: