Pages:
Author

Topic: should i buy btc now or sell? - page 14. (Read 8144 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 10
Renewable Energy Cryptocurrency
December 18, 2017, 09:50:06 AM
When I started investing money on bitcoin I promised myself every week I would buy bitcoin whatever happens. But when I made a good profit I sold and I started to wait for dumping. But I couldnt buy. Then I bought again and made profit. But If I would keep buying every week I would earn at least 2x more. So in my opinion holding is the best and buying regularly.
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
December 18, 2017, 09:19:05 AM
Trading is all about buying low and selling high, if you see a chance for that why not? it is completely up to you.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
December 18, 2017, 05:49:37 AM
As I think current bitcoin are priced high, you should not buy bitcoin now.
If we look at the things from one aspect, then it is not at all a suitable time for buying of bitcoins as the market price of bitcoin is at its peak value now-a-days. However, no one out of us knows the future market price of bitcoin.

There are chances that it will rise even higher. So, it is a big risk not to buy bitcoins. Fin my opinion, if you can buy bitcoins, then you should go for it.
Activity: 264
Merit: 11
December 16, 2017, 02:45:04 PM
hallo guys, i am new to trading btc. and days before the bitcoin gold fork, i was advice to sell my btc (which i did) because it was suspected to drop in price few days to come. But surprisingly, from then till this very moment, btc has been on a continuous rise. now btc is at $7000+ and we are getting close to the next fork in mid-nov. DO YOU GUYS ADVICE I BUY BACK BTC AT THIS CURRENT PRICE OR WAIT for a possible drop in price?
You should keep buying bitcoins. Do you know that this time is still nit the best time to sell our bitcoins? I know that it is still the beginning of the era of the bitcoin. The price of the bitcoin will increase in this following years.
Activity: 151
Merit: 100
December 16, 2017, 02:20:34 PM
if you are holders,my opinion is btc buy is the better option then sell.becouse btc raising all the time,no one can't stop this.so I suggest that buy bitcoin as much as possible.

There is no answer for this question. You can either hold your BTC or sell it away to get fiat money. It's totally up to you guys. Everyone will decide this depending on their financial program.
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
December 16, 2017, 02:18:39 PM
I think this is the good time to buy bitcoin because some predictors are made good prediction about the bitcoin price, Bitcoin price will go up and make new high candle record and according to prediction the bitcoin price will go up and that is why the good opportunity to invest in bitcoin, already investors have good profit from bitcoin but this is the more good opportunity for the investors and the best option is to buy bitcoin because bitcoin is non stop profitable digital currency.
and now be the time of sale. btc prices have risen to $ 18k and that is probably the ceiling. I think so. I think we should sell btc now and wait until the next slight downtrend to buy.
- I do not think so, the price of Bitcoin could reach a new price, the price will be higher than 18000 dollars because the market is there some good news starting from December 18 until the end of the year, the market will receive new capital and the price of bitcoin will be pumped, selling bitcoin at this point can make us regret in the near future. However, all my predictions are based on information and personal views, it may be true or false, I only share and contribute, the final decision is in each person, we should have our own analysis and think carefully
Agree that there will be a new pump right on 18th December.
There is obviously an example of CBOE futures launch on 10 December, when Bitcoin made one of the largest growth in % in 5 minutes time, I think the same will happen upon CME launch. I have a quick video proving my point, would be glad to hear your feedback:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JsR9N-TDBWM
Activity: 552
Merit: 102
December 16, 2017, 11:48:38 AM
if you are holders,my opinion is btc buy is the better option then sell.becouse btc raising all the time,no one can't stop this.so I suggest that buy bitcoin as much as possible.
Activity: 57
December 16, 2017, 10:34:30 AM
hallo guys, i am new to trading btc. and days before the bitcoin gold fork, i was advice to sell my btc (which i did) because it was suspected to drop in price few days to come. But surprisingly, from then till this very moment, btc has been on a continuous rise. now btc is at $7000+ and we are getting close to the next fork in mid-nov. DO YOU GUYS ADVICE I BUY BACK BTC AT THIS CURRENT PRICE OR WAIT for a possible drop in price?

Hope you'd keept the bitcoins, with it's current price you'd like made a 250% profit in less than 2 months.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 503
December 16, 2017, 10:32:20 AM
I think this is the good time to buy bitcoin because some predictors are made good prediction about the bitcoin price, Bitcoin price will go up and make new high candle record and according to prediction the bitcoin price will go up and that is why the good opportunity to invest in bitcoin, already investors have good profit from bitcoin but this is the more good opportunity for the investors and the best option is to buy bitcoin because bitcoin is non stop profitable digital currency.
and now be the time of sale. btc prices have risen to $ 18k and that is probably the ceiling. I think so. I think we should sell btc now and wait until the next slight downtrend to buy.
- I do not think so, the price of Bitcoin could reach a new price, the price will be higher than 18000 dollars because the market is there some good news starting from December 18 until the end of the year, the market will receive new capital and the price of bitcoin will be pumped, selling bitcoin at this point can make us regret in the near future. However, all my predictions are based on information and personal views, it may be true or false, I only share and contribute, the final decision is in each person, we should have our own analysis and think carefully
Activity: 2506
Merit: 582
"CoinPoker.com"
December 16, 2017, 08:47:15 AM
Absolutely right. Don’t buy bitcoins now. Either you can afford to buy or not just go away from buying right now. Reason is, prices are too much high and you should consider this as a chance of learning. Don’t waste this time until the prices get now. Leaven and get to know about bitcoin. Wait until the price falls so that you may get bitcoins at cheap prices and thus heavy profits.
Activity: 53
Merit: 13
December 15, 2017, 03:19:08 PM

I would advice to sell bitcoin now
Activity: 910
Merit: 260
December 15, 2017, 01:19:54 PM
in my own opinion and beliefe. i should keep it and hodl for a while a wait to reach it to $21000. i do believe by the first week of january bitcoin raise from $20000 to $25000. and set a new high. for now its time to buy and hodl for while and make an instant profit by first week of january.

If need to choose you tack hone dession for the buy and sell. So if sell and buy you will check the bitcoin prices list. Then you will know it which time to sell and buy the bitcoin. Bitcoin is improver the knowledge. So price will be high you will. Prices will be low you buy it. This infromation is help to you.
Activity: 247
December 15, 2017, 12:44:35 PM
 in my own opinion and beliefe. i should keep it and hodl for a while a wait to reach it to $21000. i do believe by the first week of january bitcoin raise from $20000 to $25000. and set a new high. for now its time to buy and hodl for while and make an instant profit by first week of january.
Activity: 143
Merit: 11
I will win, not immediately but definitely
December 15, 2017, 10:17:03 AM
Yes. Last time i also did the same. I sold some. After that btc rise to 17000. So hold tight. Buy as much as you can. Price willgo up. I think above 20000. At that time we can think abou selling
Activity: 108
"SIMPLE SHOPPING AND SAFE PAY"
December 15, 2017, 10:10:08 AM
no. dont do anything as for now my friend. this just a matter of pump and drop panic. and as you see bitcoin today is totally unpredectable. the best way to do now is wait still and hold tight that bitcoin you have. it might turn into something you dont expect by next week. in a possitive way
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
Glad to see you
December 15, 2017, 09:13:28 AM
Activity: 1036
Merit: 500
December 15, 2017, 09:45:06 AM
if you are sure, then buy it, but I do not recommend to sell bitcoin at this time. there is still a possibility that the bitcoin price will rise again. even the price may reach $ 20k this year.
There are maximum chances of bitcoin touching 20,000 dollars by the end of this year and this is the only reason why people are ready to buy bitcoin at high rates. Indeed, this is not the right for selling off bitcoin when there are maximum chances of bitcoin to achieve target of 20,000 dollars. What most of the bitcoiners are doing at present is that they are holding their bitcoin damn tight in wallet and so am I.
Activity: 448
Merit: 281
December 15, 2017, 09:14:57 AM
if you are sure, then buy it, but I do not recommend to sell bitcoin at this time. there is still a possibility that the bitcoin price will rise again. even the price may reach $ 20k this year.
One should buy bitcoin now rather than to sell it. It is predicted that its prices will rise in the market again so one should keep bitcoin for good profit. As it has proved that no other currency can compete with the bitcoin as it has gained the confidence of the investors in the market. The investors should wait for opportunity rather than to lose the opportunity. You can trust on bitcoin any time.
Activity: 350
December 15, 2017, 09:08:55 AM

You should buy now or sell if you wanted to, this is the moment where you can do both because if you buy bitcoins it will definitely worth it because the value of bitcoins will surely rise because that was already predicted by the experts and those people who are already here for a long time. But if you sell bitcoins yes you can gain a lot of money but you will miss the point that you can gain even more if you just hold it a little bit longer because the bitcoins value can pump more. But it is a win win situation for me so it is up to you if you needed money then sell.
Activity: 53
December 15, 2017, 08:53:07 AM
Pages:
Jump to: