Pages:
Author

Topic: should i buy btc now or sell? - page 22. (Read 8146 times)

Activity: 1946
Merit: 322
November 25, 2017, 12:43:09 PM
I do not think it is a good idea to buy now because the bitcoin price keeps rising.

If you already have bitcoin you can sell now and wait until it decrease again then buy back.

Isn't that contradiction?
If you think bitcoin price will continue to raise it can only mean that it is good time to buy and not sell.
OP i don't know what do you expect from answers, make your own choice:
1)If you think bitcoin will raise - buy it
2)If you think bitcoin will drop - sell it.
Yeah that is absolutely right. You need to observe and make some analysis of how will all this work. There are some basic rules and if you follow them they can make some good results. These rules are simple but different. And they need some special attention to be implemented. Buy in hard times and sell at the peak times, just observe this rule in your trading and see how better everything would be.
Activity: 770
Merit: 505
November 25, 2017, 06:33:08 AM
Today, the price of bitcoin is high and it is not recommended to buy btc, otherwise you will spend a lot of money. To me, I am going to keep and hold my bitcoin well. When the price is down, It is advisable for you to buy it.  However, it depends on your desire whether you want to buy or sell. 
In my opinion, the very present time is not suitable for either selling or buying of bitcoin. It is because of the reason that the market price is continuously increasing and will continue to increase in the coming days as well. So it is better to hold the coins which you are already having in your wallet. As far as buying is concerned, do not buy until and unless the market price falls down.

Activity: 854
Merit: 100
SportsIcon - Connect With Your Sports Heroes
November 24, 2017, 05:53:04 AM
I think buying Bitcoin now is the right thing, Bitcoin price always increase and you never lose if hold for the long term for invest.
Activity: 2464
Merit: 585
November 24, 2017, 04:14:18 AM
Last week was the right time to buy Bitcoin.But at this time If you see https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bitcoin/
then see bitcoin price now $7.3k + So It is good time sell your bitcoin.Because bitcoin market  is all time fluctuate.So If you sell now I hope few days later again you buy bitcoin.
Yes, The market price of bitcoin is little low now-a-days. This is the prime time for having more number of bitcoins in your wallets. There is no point of discussing this thing that now is the prime time for buying of as many bitcoins as you actually can. Do not sell your bitcoins, in fact hold your bitcoins which you are already having so that you may get more profit in the coming days.

Activity: 122
Merit: 10
November 23, 2017, 05:45:20 AM
buy
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1312
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
November 23, 2017, 04:45:42 AM
I do not think it is a good idea to buy now because the bitcoin price keeps rising.

If you already have bitcoin you can sell now and wait until it decrease again then buy back.

If you think bitcoin price will continue to raise it can only mean that it is good time to buy and not sell.

Yeah, if we believe that bitcoin price keeps on rising so it is very good time to buy it. Simply because when it keeps rising then we will get nice profit, on the other side if we know that it will drop then we should sell it as soon as possible to minimize loses then wait till reach the lowest price to buy it again then wait for the next pump.
Activity: 854
Merit: 501
November 23, 2017, 04:40:37 AM
hallo guys, i am new to trading btc. and days before the bitcoin gold fork, i was advice to sell my btc (which i did) because it was suspected to drop in price few days to come. But surprisingly, from then till this very moment, btc has been on a continuous rise. now btc is at $7000+ and we are getting close to the next fork in mid-nov. DO YOU GUYS ADVICE I BUY BACK BTC AT THIS CURRENT PRICE OR WAIT for a possible drop in price?
I think you should buy bitcoin now as there can be an instant rise in price after the fork and this will be too bad as an investment so buy now as a bit price of btc is lowered and yes surely you will not get a loss as bitcoin can recover itself in very less time after the downfall so even if there is a downfall bitcoin will recover itself always.

So i think this is the best time to buy bitcoin and wait for some months for an increase in price you will surely get a good amount of profit.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
November 22, 2017, 03:33:14 PM
If you have bought your bitcoins at the low price then its a good time to sell bitcoins as you have already made good profits so instead of waiting longer you should sell some of it and take the profits as price can even go low in coming days.

When it comes to buying I would wait for some more days and see if there is downfall in price as the current price is too high for to buy bitcoins and if continues to go higher then will be happy in holding my existing coins and sell when it hits my target price.
Activity: 76
November 22, 2017, 02:46:18 PM
Now the price is too high and it's not the right time to buy Bitcoin, buying Bitcoin need a right moment to do it. Wait till it's dropped to 7k5$ to buy.
Activity: 574
Merit: 139
November 22, 2017, 01:07:35 PM

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
November 22, 2017, 12:42:06 PM

Activity: 280
November 22, 2017, 11:07:23 AM
Bitcoin is always best and their price is make new record of high price after every new high price and according to this good thing you can not bear loss because its price is providing safety side.
Activity: 350
Merit: 111
November 22, 2017, 10:24:51 AM
if you have a lot of bitcoins today, maybe it's time to sell it, because we do not know that the price of the BTC may fall suddenly. We do not hold the price movements, so while the value is higher, do not wait to go down yet it is.
Activity: 910
Merit: 512
November 22, 2017, 09:41:48 AM
hallo guys, i am new to trading btc. and days before the bitcoin gold fork, i was advice to sell my btc (which i did) because it was suspected to drop in price few days to come. But surprisingly, from then till this very moment, btc has been on a continuous rise. now btc is at $7000+ and we are getting close to the next fork in mid-nov. DO YOU GUYS ADVICE I BUY BACK BTC AT THIS CURRENT PRICE OR WAIT for a possible drop in price?
I think BTC is very easily predicted currency as we can see its large increasing graph and it is still increasing so we can say that bitcoin investment will give a person a good amount of profit one day. For now, it is very risky to sell to because earning btc should be concentrated now because bitcoin price will not fall but it will keep on increasing every day as its users increases day by day.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000
November 22, 2017, 08:36:50 AM
it depends on the prediction you believe. if it is me, maybe at this time i will buy bitcoin. well, alas, i do not have enough money in this matter. but, investing in bitcoin is really promising.
Activity: 434
Hexhash.xyz
November 22, 2017, 08:15:03 AM
The fork was cancelled already because the segwit2x developers don't wanted bitcoin community will be divided for them. The point is even you buy bitcoin now you will surely earn profits on it, more better of increasing bitcoins price if there is a hard fork coming.
Activity: 3024
Merit: 680
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
November 22, 2017, 07:56:29 AM
Anytime can be a good time to buy bitcoin but it's not advisable to keep on selling your bitcoin. If I were you, I'm going to have a better way of doing it by simply keep on holding and as well as buying. That's what you have to do, buy and hold. This is very effective if you want to hold for a long term holding.

For long term people, buying and storing it by holding is the best option clearly. There is no even need for trading it. This method will work in long term if you a believer. Bitcoin price will maintain the trend nexr years too, and you'll be having a good income.

To make it short, long term = holding and that's a very simple thing that all of us can understand. There's no need for trading if you are a type of person that has a lot of things to do and you are busy with your job. Many speculations that are saying that positive news and adoptions will come out next year and that can make the price of bitcoin higher so for holders we will benefit on it.
Activity: 112
November 21, 2017, 08:32:27 PM
Today, the price of bitcoin is high and it is not recommended to buy btc, otherwise you will spend a lot of money. To me, I am going to keep and hold my bitcoin well. When the price is down, It is advisable for you to buy it.  However, it depends on your desire whether you want to buy or sell. 
Activity: 198
November 21, 2017, 05:39:05 PM
Anytime can be a good time to buy bitcoin but it's not advisable to keep on selling your bitcoin. If I were you, I'm going to have a better way of doing it by simply keep on holding and as well as buying. That's what you have to do, buy and hold. This is very effective if you want to hold for a long term holding.

For long term people, buying and storing it by holding is the best option clearly. There is no even need for trading it. This method will work in long term if you a believer. Bitcoin price will maintain the trend nexr years too, and you'll be having a good income.
Activity: 3024
Merit: 680
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
November 21, 2017, 05:37:13 PM
Pages:
Jump to: