Pages:
Author

Topic: should i buy btc now or sell? - page 25. (Read 8148 times)

Activity: 910
Merit: 550
November 16, 2017, 10:04:35 PM
Maybe you must wait for the time that it will get his lowest price. Because this time bitcoin is reaching the highest limit and you will not gain any credentials when you buy bitcoin now. It is better that you will wait for the chance that it will crack its price.
Activity: 291
Merit: 250
November 16, 2017, 09:59:03 PM
it likely that BTC will go further,
I may be go higher so it may be good to buy more Smiley

in detail I dont know.
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
November 16, 2017, 09:45:58 PM
If you have a capacity to buy Bitcoin you should without any delay buy it from this stage also very much possibility of increasing very fast. I you have bitcoin should hold it at prices will reach all time high for sure.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 513
November 16, 2017, 09:25:26 PM
It's your choice if you want to buy bitcoin even the price as of now is very high and its close to 8k dollars but i believe it will increase the price of bitcoin more so if you want to invest , invest only you can afford to lose so incase that the price will decrease they have support or you will not cry.  But if you want to sell your bitcoin it's your choice but I suggest don't sell all .
Activity: 174
Lick me
November 16, 2017, 09:14:35 PM

It is better to buy it back because the bitcoin value will going up. Maybeyou know most of the bitcoin holders are already had a hard experiences in bitcoin like China ban, JP Morgan and fork. BTC can not be produced anymore. Do you agree with me?
Activity: 2310
Merit: 332
November 16, 2017, 04:37:36 PM
For me, I would rather not buy bitcoin now but rather choose to invest in altcoin because they also would rise with time. Cryptocurrencies are not really a business for short term. Is better left for a long time. So, investing in altcoin and wait will not be a bad idea.

Though, I'm not saying buying bitcoin now won't be profitable.
Activity: 759
Merit: 505
November 16, 2017, 04:34:51 PM
This is the right time to buy bitcoin because its price is dropped and it is not stalbe neither go very high and nor go very low. Now we can buy bitcoin and hold it for long term. Surely the price will go high in upcoming years at that time we can sell.

Today's price of bitcoins cannot be treated as an low price if you compare the price to that of last week as in last week we saw the price dropping to $6300 and that was the best price to buy it as of now its above $7700 and its very high in my opinion and majority of people will wait for the price to crash and once again go below $6000 which would be really good price to buy bitcoins.
Activity: 89
Merit: 0
November 16, 2017, 04:05:14 PM
This is the right time to buy bitcoin because its price is dropped and it is not stalbe neither go very high and nor go very low. Now we can buy bitcoin and hold it for long term. Surely the price will go high in upcoming years at that time we can sell.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
November 16, 2017, 03:59:10 PM
You should buy bitcoin whenever you want to buy bitcoin. Bitcoin is finding it's price! You can gain significant profit if you let go of your concern because bitcoin is worth much more to the current market price.
Activity: 770
Merit: 126
November 16, 2017, 03:50:32 PM
Op, the ball is in your court on whether to buy or sell, though it is advisable for you sell if you think that you have made enough profit from your investment. But if you are yet to invest in bitcoin or crypto currency and you have enough money that you can part away for a long period of time, then I will advise you to invest in bitcoin and other altcoins for a longer period. This is because there is a greater future in crypto currency particularly bitcoin and other top altcoins.
Activity: 272
Merit: 12
November 16, 2017, 03:26:27 PM
A lot of investors are HODLING bitcoin right now I read it somewhere that HOLDERS will sell their coin @$200k.That's huge. So HODL
Activity: 252
Merit: 105
Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!
November 16, 2017, 02:02:09 PM
It's always good time to buy some more Bitcoin cause it's the best cryptocurrency at the moment and in the near future I think so, it has very good potential to get over 8k$ at the end of this year or the early of next year. You should buy Bitcoin everywhen as long as you have money at that time Smiley. But it'll better if you can buy Bitcoin at lower price than 7k$
Activity: 1092
Merit: 501
November 16, 2017, 01:37:01 PM
Buy now because Bitcoin prices are showing signs of stabilization and may reach $ 8000 in the coming days. I think if people were able to buy at $ 5,500 then they would probably be profitable but they would not sell because they believe Bitcoin can continue to increase until the end of December.
Yeah I have heard this news and it is helping the people to buy the bitcoin it is the demand of the bitcoin that is increasing more and more, I the price of the bitcoin is slow you should invest in the bitcoin because the bitcoin is low in the value and it is helping all the people about the profit and the increasing price of the bitcoin is saying that it is the best time to buy and hold in the bitcoin wallet to increase in the value.
Activity: 280
November 16, 2017, 12:43:07 PM
I think this is the time to buy altcoins because the time of altcoin pump and you can get good profit from altcoin because bitcoin hard-fork is pending and date is cancelled and that is why peoples are stat taking participation in altcoin and altcoins will go up because peoples start to buying altcoin and the great time to get profit from altcoins.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
November 16, 2017, 11:36:08 AM
I think new ATH is coming in a couple of days and then approximately we gonna drop 6000.
Activity: 334
Merit: 102
November 16, 2017, 11:27:37 AM
hallo guys, i am new to trading btc. and days before the bitcoin gold fork, i was advice to sell my btc (which i did) because it was suspected to drop in price few days to come. But surprisingly, from then till this very moment, btc has been on a continuous rise. now btc is at $7000+ and we are getting close to the next fork in mid-nov. DO YOU GUYS ADVICE I BUY BACK BTC AT THIS CURRENT PRICE OR WAIT for a possible drop in price?
If you will sell your bitcoin now, maybe it is neither the right nor the wrong time. As we can see bircoin's price is unstable. Why did I say that? Because it's price wi pump then after few days it will deflate. It is hard to predict it's price. So you should wait for it to drop then sell it. Also wait for it to drop then buy some.
Activity: 602
Merit: 254
November 16, 2017, 11:24:04 AM
Bitcoin value is still high these days so I don't think buying it is a good idea. I suggest that you hold it because bitcoin really shows a good potential in the future. It may double in price but that requires a long time. If you are willing to wait then you can hold it. Wait for btc price to drop before buying for maximum profit.

Indeed, bitcoin prices are very high and need consideration to buy them now, perhaps the most effective action by holding bitcoin as an investment,
And it seems 2017 is the best year for bitcoin that has increased significantly, maybe by the end of this year bitcoin will be able to reach $ 8500-9000 and I think this is quite realistic.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 500
November 16, 2017, 11:21:52 AM
Bitcoin value is still high these days so I don't think buying it is a good idea. I suggest that you hold it because bitcoin really shows a good potential in the future. It may double in price but that requires a long time. If you are willing to wait then you can hold it. Wait for btc price to drop before buying for maximum profit.

yes, buying is not a good idea now but selling is also not a good idea unless you want to cash out the bitcoins and make some profit. My  bet will on to wait and not buy or sell now. Although selling can give good profits but a per prediction, bitcoin will reach 10K by the end of this year.
I would also like to see this happen because a lot of stock investors are looking to invest in Bitcoin and if this happens, the Bitcoin market could soon reach $ 10,000 this year and become a market the world's largest growth market
Activity: 759
Merit: 505
November 16, 2017, 11:01:07 AM

yes, buying is not a good idea now but selling is also not a good idea unless you want to cash out the bitcoins and make some profit. My  bet will on to wait and not buy or sell now. Although selling can give good profits but a per prediction, bitcoin will reach 10K by the end of this year.

Exactly the price of bitcoins can touch $10k at the end of the year so its best to hold it till that point of time and buying is not an smart move to make now as price is already very much high so its good to hold our existing coins and site quietly and see how price behaves in coming days and if it achieves $10k price then that would be the best time to sell bitcoins.
Activity: 1750
Merit: 267
November 16, 2017, 11:00:28 AM
Yes, buying Bitcoin and holding is the right decision in this time. Bitcoin will hit 10k very soon. Bitcoin has great potential and good opportunity. The price of so valuable. Buy Bitcoin now and wait for good price.
Pages:
Jump to: