Pages:
Author

Topic: should i buy btc now or sell? - page 26. (Read 8148 times)

legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1024
November 16, 2017, 10:52:20 AM
Bitcoin value is still high these days so I don't think buying it is a good idea. I suggest that you hold it because bitcoin really shows a good potential in the future. It may double in price but that requires a long time. If you are willing to wait then you can hold it. Wait for btc price to drop before buying for maximum profit.

yes, buying is not a good idea now but selling is also not a good idea unless you want to cash out the bitcoins and make some profit. My  bet will on to wait and not buy or sell now. Although selling can give good profits but a per prediction, bitcoin will reach 10K by the end of this year.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 356
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
November 16, 2017, 10:49:34 AM
hallo guys, i am new to trading btc. and days before the bitcoin gold fork, i was advice to sell my btc (which i did) because it was suspected to drop in price few days to come. But surprisingly, from then till this very moment, btc has been on a continuous rise. now btc is at $7000+ and we are getting close to the next fork in mid-nov. DO YOU GUYS ADVICE I BUY BACK BTC AT THIS CURRENT PRICE OR WAIT for a possible drop in price?
You should buy back bitcoins now because there are many professionals in cryptos says bitcoin will really reach $10,000 price even the segwit2x has been cancelled. Bitcoin was already drop and now is the start of rising its price so even you buy at the current price you will earn profits for sure depends on a time of holdings because bitcoin is the number 1 digital currency of all time.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
November 16, 2017, 10:41:35 AM
Buy now because Bitcoin prices are showing signs of stabilization and may reach $ 8000 in the coming days. I think if people were able to buy at $ 5,500 then they would probably be profitable but they would not sell because they believe Bitcoin can continue to increase until the end of December.

I'm afraid that it is not just $8000 because the prediction is $10000 per bitcoin before this year ends, and I'm sure that the price if bitcoin will more high next year, so let's just keep on earning and saving bitcoin for us to have big profits in the long run, too bad if we can't go with bitcoin to the moon this year.
Activity: 382
Merit: 100
Live cams shows pimped with cryptocurrency on Sexy
November 16, 2017, 07:57:14 AM
The price is dropping as of the moment so its better to really want for the price to really go like $6000 before making your decisions. I think btc has been dumped in favor of bch which is now above $1000. However, I consider this a good and healthy correction for btc and sometimes we need to see this kind of happening. This is a good test how btc market is strong and those bch pumpers will soon realized that its better to go back to btc. They will just take profit and will either moved to btc again or altcoins in the next days or so. So better hodl on your btc and not cash it out with this panic selling.
Yeah market is going down a bit but this dump time is attracting people and people are buying a lot and this thing is giving a slight pump to the price and if anyone is willing to buy he must buy now otherwise after some hours prices will be at the maximum level those who are going toward altcoins are risking their money because soon bitcoin will get a pump and the market of altcoin will become red so go for btc mate.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 300
November 16, 2017, 05:38:35 AM
Last week was the right time to buy Bitcoin.But at this time If you see https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bitcoin/
then see bitcoin price now $7.3k + So It is good time sell your bitcoin.Because bitcoin market  is all time fluctuate.So If you sell now I hope few days later again you buy bitcoin.
Well it is really simple just look and always have an update to the price and do the same thing buy when its low sell when its high.the most important thing is the price if you make an update on it you will know what would be the right thing to do.I believe that we only need to make intouch with thebprice and make sense of doing things that commonly needed bitcoin is not predictable and its up to you what would be a kind of decision you make for good.
Activity: 448
November 16, 2017, 03:06:20 AM
Last week was the right time to buy Bitcoin.But at this time If you see https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bitcoin/
then see bitcoin price now $7.3k + So It is good time sell your bitcoin.Because bitcoin market  is all time fluctuate.So If you sell now I hope few days later again you buy bitcoin.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 180
November 16, 2017, 02:10:04 AM
Buy now because Bitcoin prices are showing signs of stabilization and may reach $ 8000 in the coming days. I think if people were able to buy at $ 5,500 then they would probably be profitable but they would not sell because they believe Bitcoin can continue to increase until the end of December.

Yeah right, people should buy bitcoin now because it will rise any moment from now and if your goal is really for long term, then every time is good time to buy. Always look at the long term period because this is our future, Be more patient.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001
November 16, 2017, 01:54:07 AM
I think it's better to wait first because if you buy now maybe you will lose because bitcoin price will go down.
That’s true, time to buy bitcoin is expected to go further low in prices in the coming week. The best time to buy bitcoin is the coming five to 10 days. Do buy bitcoin within coming week because you never know when the prices start increasing.

No need to be too much greedy because by the end of 2017, bitcoin is going to make you enjoy the epic closing of this year by touching 7000 dollars and beyond.
copper member
Activity: 463
Merit: 251
November 15, 2017, 11:47:48 AM
if you have to look into todays coinmarketcap you will see the bitcoin price almost hit $7.2k. so its high time to sell the bitcoin if you have some bitcoin and then you wait for next dumping to buy again..below i have posted the bitcoin price cap..
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bitcoin/
Activity: 224
November 15, 2017, 10:53:19 AM
Activity: 420
Merit: 103
November 15, 2017, 10:17:26 AM
Bitcoin value is still high these days so I don't think buying it is a good idea. I suggest that you hold it because bitcoin really shows a good potential in the future. It may double in price but that requires a long time. If you are willing to wait then you can hold it. Wait for btc price to drop before buying for maximum profit.
Activity: 378
November 15, 2017, 08:55:42 AM
the important thing is your patience and the believe of this currency because if you are optimist i think you will hold bitcoin because the current trend of is bitcoin the every thing is moving to digital things. in the near future the people will look at the value of bitcoin i think to hold it for future is good suggestion there will be a lot of things available in return of this patience.
Activity: 574
Merit: 102
November 15, 2017, 08:48:57 AM
If you bought bitcoin from the previous dump this weekend, congratulations. But if not, it isn't too late to start buying bitcoin.. Remember that bitcoin's price last year greatly increased in early december to late january.
Activity: 382
Merit: 109
November 15, 2017, 07:48:38 AM
I don't know how many bitcoin you have, if you have a huge bitcoin we suggest you know need to sell because we hope bitcoin well be reach 10000$ in 2017 so just hold your bitcoin and wait and see what happened with bitcoin. If you have a lost of money so now you can buy more bitcoin.

It's depend on the capacity of bitcoin you having. If have more dollar means,you can brought some more bitcoin.Surely  you will get profit from the Bitcoin.Bitcoin will not make you fall.
Activity: 2324
Merit: 504
November 15, 2017, 07:37:56 AM
for me, i think this is not the right time to buy bitcoin because bitcoin value now is high, just wait for big dump or anyway it depends on you because that's only my suggestion.
Bitcoin is really capable to reach double-digit in the future. That's why to buy the bitcoin seems not a bad decision even you are buying it at the peak. we know that the bitcoin break the more record as the new ATH already reached. Bitcoin adoption increases a lot every time. I think that the pending tx can become a real evidence.
Activity: 420
November 15, 2017, 07:18:51 AM
If you see the price of bitcoin decreased last few days but after few dyas the price recover and the price as of now is 6900 dollars . It's your choice if you buy bitcoin or you sell it. Always be careful of what decision you made because they have posibility you lose some profit.

yeah it all depends on you, it's enough profit you get and bitcoin price is high but i see still stable so you can sell it and can buy again when price starts to fall
Activity: 1624
Merit: 267
November 15, 2017, 02:46:14 AM
If you see the price of bitcoin decreased last few days but after few dyas the price recover and the price as of now is 6900 dollars . It's your choice if you buy bitcoin or you sell it. Always be careful of what decision you made because they have posibility you lose some profit.
Activity: 90
Merit: 11
November 14, 2017, 11:41:29 PM
If goes more down, you buy and then you just HODL.
Activity: 504
Option Blitz
November 14, 2017, 11:30:27 PM
Buying BTC right now. As you can see, Bitcoin price has recovered from $5900 to $6500. Nothing can kill Bitcoin and it will grow up in the future. The prediction is $7000 in next month.
Activity: 49
Merit: 10
November 14, 2017, 11:27:09 PM
Bitcoin prices are high so you might consider buying more bitcoins at low prices. About 3 days ago it was a good time to buy bitcoin but now you should wait a while.
Pages:
Jump to: