Author

Topic: Should i buy ethereum with all of my money ? - page 138. (Read 39391 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 106
No, don't put all your money into crypto. There is no guarantee that the value of ethereum will cross 1000$ in 2018. I know that there is some probability for it to get to 1000$ next year but, investing all your money in a cryptocurrency would not be advisable at all as there is also a chance that it may fail. If it does fail for some reasons you will lose all your money. If you want to invest you should only invest the money which you can afford to lose. If not, don't, investing all your money can be a huge risk.
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
I would not say with all of your money but a part of them can be invested in Ethereum.
Activity: 226
Merit: 100
I wouldn't invest all your money into anything, you should only invest what you can and see it grow. There is no rush, and it should be a strategic move rather than a desperate gamble.
Activity: 560
Merit: 251
Ethereum has the ability to will be the next Bitcoin. Ethereum has a good team and getting popular day by day. Buy as much you can but don't put all Eggs in one basket, it's so risky.
Activity: 378
Merit: 17
No, you should not buy only one coin with all of your money. It is not a good strategy. You can diversify your investment portfolio and buy several good coins.
Activity: 126
Merit: 11
#1 ICO on a Global eCommerce Ecosystem! Worldwide
It is unwise to invest all your money in a single coin instead divide your portfolio. If you only have a small figure amount of money then let be the 50% for Ethereum and the other 50% into other Altcoins. But before that, you decide which other Atlcoins that you would like to invest.
Activity: 322
Merit: 102
Today is not a best day for it, but you need to invest 35%-40% of your money in ETH when price will be again <400 USDT. Left 35-40% for BTC and other - in fiat (or USDT). This is one of the best holding strategies Smiley
Activity: 210
Merit: 11
do not invest only in ethereal
Activity: 204
Merit: 10
Ethereum has a lot of issues from the past months,and nowha another weakness we have seen,soon over this coin will be useless so dont invest ethereum consider buying BTC.
legendary
Activity: 2646
Merit: 1106
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
Till date often there comes FUD stating that bitcoin will explode, altcoins will explode. Those has been overcome by the bitcoin as well altcoins. Understanding this it is good to diversify the holding with buying of bitcoin, ethereum as well some other altcoins that's expected to grow.
Activity: 406
I don't think so. I believe that Ethereum coin will raise and this will be a perspective investmrnt but still there are so many other coins wich have nice growth rates. Try to buy several different coins.
Exactly this is what I am going to say, why you invest your full money in only ETH, there are many cheap altcoins are there, and you are looking for a 100% profit then you can go for IOTA or Waves these coins will give you 100% profit before this year end. ETH need more time to reach $1k.
Activity: 854
Merit: 1002
Never put all your stack in only one bag. If Ethereum disappear, you lose everything. In fact the same advice works with Bitcoin. Today, it would be an error to put all on Bitcoin and nothing on alts.

It's better to diversify.

rpg
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
You sholud invest most of  you money not in etherium but in bitherium (BTC + ETH). It will be better then put all in one and will safe you in case of new kitties and doggies at ETH blockchain
Activity: 350
December 08, 2017, 02:22:37 PM
i see the future. ether will be 1k$ in 2018.  Cool

Ethereum is a good coin but it is not a good idea that buying ethereum with all of your money. I think it is better if you divide your money and invest in different coins.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
December 08, 2017, 02:21:45 PM
No! That is a bad strategy. Why do you wanna put all your eggs in one basket? Although ETH is also a good coin, what's happen if it falls down suddenly? Let divide your budget wisely.
Activity: 204
December 08, 2017, 02:14:49 PM
Ethereum's network seems to be a fragile these days,a game caused the network to be clogged,thats rediculous breeding pussies?
Activity: 126
Hoqu.io – Decentralized Affiliate platform
December 08, 2017, 02:08:55 PM
I don't think so. I believe that Ethereum coin will raise and this will be a perspective investmrnt but still there are so many other coins wich have nice growth rates. Try to buy several different coins.
Activity: 378
Merit: 105
December 08, 2017, 02:04:19 PM
yeah great like true ethereum is real invesment in the future. i saving ethereum for future too
and now is good time to buy ethereum because i think ethereum will be reach high price in the future so its happen you can take profit
Also I think that now is a great opportunity to take a cheap ethereum. While the algorithm POW, with the transition to the POS the price will soar several times. Yes, it is unlimited and has a limited number of transactions per second. Cryptokitties filled up the membrane and raised the commission.
Activity: 686
Merit: 131
December 08, 2017, 02:03:02 PM
Sure! Put all your money in it.
This includes the money for your rent, your bills, food, everything!
6 months from now you can retire a millionare and never have to work again!

Sarcasm aside, as people have already mentioned, eth will reach $1000.
When it will reach that? My guess is sooner than people think.

So rather than predicting prices, shouldnt you be more worried about what you can afford to put into eth?
Also, it has never been good to put all of your eggs in one basket.

People diversify their portfolios not just to lessen risk, but to hedge to investments against each other, have higher liquidibility, flexible trading options and more.

The rush for btc is starting to show exactly which projects are strong and here to stay vs. those that will fade into nothingness and eth is definitely proven itself (despite cryptokitties madness).

Just don't get too gung ho and go all in.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
December 08, 2017, 01:57:12 PM
yeah great like true ethereum is real invesment in the future. i saving ethereum for future too
and now is good time to buy ethereum because i think ethereum will be reach high price in the future so its happen you can take profit
Jump to: