Pages:
Author

Topic: Should I buy more ETH? - page 24. (Read 1975 times)

Activity: 62
Merit: 0
August 16, 2018, 09:28:02 PM
In my opinion, if you thoroughly understand the nature of ETH and Bitcoin, then the decision will be more correct, I always believe and in my opinion should still buy if we have conditions.
Activity: 484
Merit: 101
August 16, 2018, 09:10:46 PM
I want to buy some ETH more, but the market is too bleak. What should I do?
I think it is a good idea to buy in more eth because the price of it is low and we can buy more with the money. So we can make more profit in the bull market when it comes. I think it is prfitable for us to make the investment in the bear marekt and buy in more coins abd hold them to wait for a good chance to sell them again.
Activity: 434
Merit: 9
August 16, 2018, 08:46:44 PM

Eth is stable coin and been here for a long time. It will surely bounce back.
Why invest? Just to give you an example, I bought early this week 2eth and now I'm $100 richer from that investment. I'm very excited for the months to come because I know just like before once market recover my investment will be doubled and if lucky enough then 400% roi.
Activity: 322
Merit: 2
August 16, 2018, 08:19:22 PM
ETH and all the altcoins are severely depressed now. It is really a tough spot for such a decision. On one hand, they are very cheap compared to Bitcoin and they are worth buying, but I wouldn't expect any major surge in the short term until the end of the year.
ETH is stable and good for long term. Yes, it is good to buy now while its price is cheaper. You should grab the opportunity now to load up before the market bull run.
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
August 16, 2018, 08:17:39 PM
In this bear market, actually in my opinion, it is a very good time to buy the Ethereum in order to hold it to wait for the better era of this coin. However, will somebody sell them in this really small price? I myself will hold my ETH because the price is very stressful to see in the market. However, if there is any, I think that this is the right time to buy more ETH.
Activity: 2408
Merit: 202
August 16, 2018, 08:03:27 PM

If you have an ethereum and you want to buy additional as you're investment
Yeah is an opportunity to buy ethereum at this moment the price is in the dip
Holding mre ethereum or altcoin i still believe that's gives bette profit in the future.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
August 16, 2018, 08:03:06 PM
Market gloomy with all electronic coins. If you have confidence in the cryptographic market, buying ETH is the right decision. I fully believe the blue market will soon return. Then buy ETH its price is low and wait to profit from its high prices. Besides ETH, you can choose other Altcoin to invest.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
August 16, 2018, 08:00:01 PM
yes you should buy ethereum now,
because the price of ethereum is very low, you can get for a lot of it
Activity: 21
August 16, 2018, 07:58:52 PM
of course this is the right time to invest in Etherium due to the price being dropped. You can hold  for a long period
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
August 16, 2018, 07:55:23 PM
but for myself I bought Ethereum in a market like this because this is a good opportunity to get profits from holding Ethereum in the long run or short, because one day Ethereum's price will definitely be stable again.
legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1029
August 16, 2018, 07:36:50 PM
Invest on what you think you can afford to have in ethereum. Eth is best buy since price is become in lower price. If in doubt don't invest in full in ethereum split your investment into different promising project. So for me I'll invest more in eth a chance to spike the price this year.
It's so cheap right now just like you are getting a lot of discount in ethereum consider that was a second place coin in CMC has already enough to prove it as a very promising coin. THe developer is still running and there was no reason to not buy that and you can see that how it becomes a very interesting thing to see
Activity: 221
August 16, 2018, 07:00:47 PM

Almost all altcoins experience a significant decline and are at very cheap prices including ethereum. It's difficult to predict the market at the moment, but with ethereum prices that are so low, buying it is good. That is because ethereum is believed to be able to survive and return to a high value.
Activity: 286
StableDex | Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective
August 16, 2018, 06:50:05 PM
isn't it good to buy eth? you will benefit if you buy eth now. do you want to buy eth when the price of eth is high?  Cheesy
Activity: 490
August 16, 2018, 06:45:03 PM
I recommend to continue to buy more Ethereum. Ethereum is the queen of the market, it is very popular, today a lot of investors hold and believe in this altcoin. I also believe that in the future Ethereum will recover and grow. Maybe this year Ethereum will reach over $ 1200. Now the price of Ethereum is very cheap, only $ 288, this is a good price for us to buy and hold.
Activity: 104
Merit: 1
August 16, 2018, 06:39:17 PM
If you believe eth prices will rise, you better buy them now. Because prices are still low. As in the previous year, eth prices have been in the current position. I think there is no loss if investing in eth. I am sure eth prices will be high again at the beginning of the year.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 523
August 16, 2018, 06:19:12 PM
Invest on what you think you can afford to have in ethereum. Eth is best buy since price is become in lower price. If in doubt don't invest in full in ethereum split your investment into different promising project. So for me I'll invest more in eth a chance to spike the price this year.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
August 16, 2018, 06:14:09 PM
I do not understand why people are afraid to invest when the ETH exchange rate is at its current bottom? The present moment is a rare opportunity that you should embrace to invest in ETH when the ETH rate is at $ 286. It would be best to invest at ETH to $ 250.
Activity: 223
Merit: 1
August 16, 2018, 06:13:31 PM
It is best to buy when the trend changes to bullish, otherwise you can lose your money if you panic and sell on the next drop. Or as an option you can buy only a part of the Ethereum and buy the rest later.
Activity: 196
August 16, 2018, 06:10:28 PM
it is not known what will happen to the market in the future. and I would not be in a hurry to invest in ETH.
Activity: 126
August 16, 2018, 06:10:10 PM
The price of ETH is very low now and in my opinion, it is the best time to buy. And I'm even surprised it got to this price, not too many people saw it coming. Buy! Buy!! Buy!!!
Pages:
Jump to: