Pages:
Author

Topic: Should I buy more ETH? - page 27. (Read 1975 times)

Activity: 88
Merit: 0
August 16, 2018, 04:07:25 PM
Now the price is very attractive, so you can buy ether by 20% of the deposit or even more.
Activity: 798
Merit: 109
https://bmy.guide
August 16, 2018, 04:05:29 PM
I want to buy some ETH more, but the market is too bleak. What should I do?
sure why not? even though ethereum like any other cryptocurrency may have soe troubles i think that it will rise quote soon
Yes, not? Ethereum is just like bitcoin and also this coin is the most profitable and trusted coin so, at this moment we grab the opportunity that the market price is down. Just wait and hold until the month of December (IMO) and I guess you profit maybe it turns to times 4 or 3.
Make your portfolio full at this moment and have a huge profit after a month.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
August 16, 2018, 03:58:25 PM
sure why not? even though ethereum like any other cryptocurrency may have soe troubles i think that it will rise quote soon
Activity: 250
August 16, 2018, 03:57:18 PM
We all know that ETH is among the best investments. And we all know also that Eth is really cheap now. If you have some money to invest on crypto then buying ETH at this time will be a good option. If I were you then I would buy more ETH. So I would say easier - now is the best time to buy ETH and you should buy more ETH.
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
August 16, 2018, 03:50:13 PM
I also want to shove eth, but I think that at the moment you can buy a watch until tomorrow. But for some reason, my soul feels that in September eth will grow well.
Activity: 152
Merit: 1
August 16, 2018, 03:44:39 PM
I think now is the right time to buy more etheruem in fact make sure you buy as much as possible because the price is very low and it is very cheap and affordable to acquire. So by the time the market recover you will make your profit.
Activity: 35
August 16, 2018, 03:40:12 PM
Yes, you should buy eth. No doubt after 2 month you sell eth to get 3x profit. If you have enough capital you buy ether for future.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 315
www.Artemis.co
August 16, 2018, 03:39:04 PM
it is a good opportunity to buy eth now. as you can see its price is above $200 and its really low if you compare its price lately which is $400 above. you can rarely see a great chance like this when the price become so low.
Activity: 448
August 16, 2018, 03:37:11 PM
it is highly advisable to buy more eth and holdeth for at least one year in time then we can see tremendous results in terms of growth
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
August 16, 2018, 03:31:32 PM
not only Ethereum, almost all coins now, so this is the best opportunity to buy coins, especially ethereum, which has a large base, will definitely improve.
Activity: 117
August 16, 2018, 03:30:33 PM
in recent days, the price of ETH has increased and perhaps the market has stopped falling. so now is a good time to purchase ETH.
Activity: 63
August 16, 2018, 03:26:59 PM
Each user of the Ethereum blockroom must have the necessary amount of crypto currency etherium. With the growing number and complexity of applications running on the network, the natural demand for its native token
Activity: 938
Merit: 105
August 16, 2018, 03:25:57 PM
If you believe in ETH, then go buy more then hold it. Always remember that when there is a dump, there is a pump. It is better to buy in a dip. I think most investors sell their ETH right now because of this panic. It will come up again. If you're a real investor, you are prepared to take this kind of risks because trading crypto is a gamble. Every business is a gamble.
That's right, besides it is the great opportunity to buy more Eth into your wallet and hold until the market was recover from Bloodbath.
I never doubt Eth for sure it will be back soon, it has a good technology and mostly uses in ICO project to buy their token so, no doubt on this altcoin ethereum will pump up soon.
Activity: 1960
Merit: 329
www.Artemis.co
August 16, 2018, 03:22:53 PM
If you are asking this type of question at this time that means you still will not buy no matter what we say here to you. At thus price is the best ether can go if you remember that it actually got to over $1,000 few months past. Now is a cheap time to buy if you want to know.
Activity: 305
[PROFISH.IO]
August 16, 2018, 03:21:11 PM
If you believe in ETH, then go buy more then hold it. Always remember that when there is a dump, there is a pump. It is better to buy in a dip. I think most investors sell their ETH right now because of this panic. It will come up again. If you're a real investor, you are prepared to take this kind of risks because trading crypto is a gamble. Every business is a gamble.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005
August 16, 2018, 03:19:45 PM
I think it will be better if you can buy as much as you want now because crypto is volatile and you are not sure of when the price will rise again so it is better to buy now that it is low and hold for as long as you can make reasonable profit.

You are correct and I already did two days before, if you want to invest on ethereum this is the right time to buy the eth at cheap price. Hope it is the only choice to see the ethereum at this value. If you want to get the ethereum investment at more than double the value.
Go right now to any exchange and it will be lead the profit in your pocket for sure.
Two days before almost every cryptocurrencies are dumped around 15 percent to 20 that day. Now little bit price seems recovered.
Activity: 406
BAILOUT
August 16, 2018, 03:16:43 PM
You shouls buy more good coins right now, this is good time for buying. ETH is one of the best but also buy underpriced alts oax and wetrust.
copper member
Activity: 336
Merit: 3
August 16, 2018, 03:16:34 PM
It's a wise decision to buy any cryptocurrency of your choice now that the prices are down. If you're sceptical about the price dropping much more, you can effect the strategy of buying in bits, so you don't miss out on the futuristic price drop. Do ensure you accumulate enough before the market recovers.
Activity: 70
August 16, 2018, 03:16:05 PM
While there is a sale, it makes sense to buy more etherium, soon the same strong growth will be Cool
Activity: 318
August 16, 2018, 03:14:10 PM
I think it will be better if you can buy as much as you want now because crypto is volatile and you are not sure of when the price will rise again so it is better to buy now that it is low and hold for as long as you can make reasonable profit.
Pages:
Jump to: