Pages:
Author

Topic: Should I buy more ETH? - page 26. (Read 1975 times)

Activity: 71
Merit: 1
August 16, 2018, 04:49:42 PM
Yes, I think that now is a great idea to buy Eth right now, at this price, everything indicates that it will soon grow. Thus, you can get a huge profit.
copper member
Activity: 372
Merit: 0
August 16, 2018, 04:47:33 PM
Yes, you should now buy ETH. The market is too bleak but I believe the market will return to the previous position. So, It is golden opportunity to buy ETH.
Activity: 168
August 16, 2018, 04:45:15 PM
I want to buy some ETH more, but the market is too bleak. What should I do?

This is the right time to gather more Eth to the wallet. Ethereum has gone down to about $200, it's better someone buy it at that price before it rises up
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
https://eloncity.io
August 16, 2018, 04:40:51 PM
So of course, if you have money and think where to put it, then how is a good investment for me. Because sooner or later the broadcast will go up, and you will not regret what you have invested right now.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
August 16, 2018, 04:33:22 PM
Many coins have completed the market cycle. I think that with the recent price drop, Ethereum is ready to go up. I'am buying as much as I can Ethereum now.
copper member
Activity: 840
Merit: 1
August 16, 2018, 04:32:47 PM
Of course, now is the best time to buy Ethereum. Now eth price is $287+++
So, it is very opportunity to everyone. I think, if you want to make a good profit So you buy eth right now.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
diceroll.xyz
August 16, 2018, 04:32:09 PM
It's really hard to say market will go up or not like everyone used to say market on the moon around last dec 2018. Eth has good future scope like it's application worth to invest but can't say with respect how market is going.
Activity: 336
Merit: 2
August 16, 2018, 04:31:12 PM

If you still have some money to spare, then investing in eth would be a good idea because the market price of eth at the moment is down and it is a good buy at this current price.

Activity: 157
Merit: 2
August 16, 2018, 04:30:02 PM
I am convinced that now is the best time to invest. Especially for investments in ethereum. I think that in a month the prices will be much higher and it will be possible to earn well.
Activity: 104
August 16, 2018, 04:28:44 PM
Ethereum is the best long-term investment. And the price of $ 300 has a big potential for growth. This is how to buy shares Google 10 years ago
I agree with you this currency for long-term storage. If you buy it now, you can easily earn a couple of hundred dollars in the future.

My forecast for the end of the year is at least $ 1000 for the ethereum. 3x for 4 months - not a bad result. Banks can not pay the same amount
Activity: 896
Merit: 520
August 16, 2018, 04:25:26 PM
sure why not? even though ethereum like any other cryptocurrency may have soe troubles i think that it will rise quote soon
Yes, not? Ethereum is just like bitcoin and also this coin is the most profitable and trusted coin so, at this moment we grab the opportunity that the market price is down. Just wait and hold until the month of December (IMO) and I guess you profit maybe it turns to times 4 or 3.
Make your portfolio full at this moment and have a huge profit after a month.

He agreed the same only what the data you have answered here bro. Where you want to invest need to decide by the investor whoever looking to put their fund on the concern project or altcoins. In that aspects you should not consider this is worthy or non worthy.
Anything will change in opposite with in a day or after one year as people have faith on both btc and ethereum these coins will stay long in the market.
Activity: 182
Merit: 20
August 16, 2018, 04:22:33 PM
Ethereum is the best long-term investment. And the price of $ 300 has a big potential for growth. This is how to buy shares Google 10 years ago
I agree with you this currency for long-term storage. If you buy it now, you can easily earn a couple of hundred dollars in the future.
Activity: 182
Merit: 20
August 16, 2018, 04:20:49 PM
That's a good idea. Now this currency is in drawdown. Therefore, you can safely buy it.
Activity: 184
August 16, 2018, 04:18:55 PM
If I were you I won't exitate to buy as many ethereum as I can afford because ETH is so cheap Now and it's opportunity to buy any altcoin Now,  the bull run everybody is anticipating could come anytime soon and so many won't be able to invest then
Activity: 196
August 16, 2018, 04:14:19 PM
Activity: 62
August 16, 2018, 04:14:00 PM
It is difficult to invest when the market is in such a state, but you need to overcome your fear and do it. Ethereum is a very promising coin and the second most popular and capitalized after bitcoin. At the moment, a very good time to invest in eth.
Activity: 140
August 16, 2018, 04:12:45 PM

In my own opinion and not a financial advise I think eth price currently is at a very good bargain price, I think this is the right time to invest in eth, because the eth is so down at the moment and eth been one of the strong coins in the market, will have a huge jump when market start to recover.
Activity: 368
August 16, 2018, 04:11:28 PM
You should do what you want to do but since you are asking about opinions I can suggest you to buy because the price is very very nice right now
ethereum is a gooc  hane to run your business ajd to increase ykur income so i think that you should buy it right now whole it is not so expensive
Activity: 368
August 16, 2018, 04:09:59 PM
i think that ethereum is nice and yku shluld not aaste ylur chance to earn money and to bain  aluzble experience
Activity: 854
Merit: 500
August 16, 2018, 04:08:36 PM
You should do what you want to do but since you are asking about opinions I can suggest you to buy because the price is very very nice right now
Pages:
Jump to: