Pages:
Author

Topic: Should I buy more ETH? - page 28. (Read 1975 times)

Activity: 186
Merit: 0
August 16, 2018, 03:11:41 PM
This is the best time to invest in ethereum, I'm sure you are aware that the market is falling and this is the best time to invest in ethereum. The market should start increasing in a couple of days now and if you don't take this step today, you might blame yourself afterwards.
Activity: 86
August 16, 2018, 03:08:51 PM
I've decided for myself that I will definitely buy a couple of ethers in such a market. In my opinion, the price is now very good. And I advise you to read what people write, but the decision made independently.
Activity: 168
August 16, 2018, 03:06:13 PM
I want to buy some ETH more, but the market is too bleak. What should I do?

of course you can buy some more ethereum for investment. after that you have to hold the wait until the price rises. this is a good opportunity for you to add ethereum.
Activity: 98
August 16, 2018, 03:05:27 PM
if I think personally, what you have to do when the market conditions are bleak is to switch to another area first while waiting for market conditions to improve.
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
August 16, 2018, 03:04:39 PM
Only if you believe in ICO industry. Right now projects sell collected ETH, but BTC price is dropping, so you won't see strong green light in nearer future. If you have enough free money, you can but more ETH coins.
Activity: 237
August 16, 2018, 03:03:05 PM

GO GO GO!!! buy eth and save it for months.
But i hope you got in time like yesterday to get more eth at lower price.
ETH will go 400 USD before August ends. this is for sure.
Activity: 270
August 16, 2018, 03:01:45 PM
Absolutely it's very good decision to buy some more Eth. Or you can wait little more if you previously brought few Eth because I think there is a big possibility that Eth price will touch 250$ again. Opportunities don't come again and again, so everyone who are interested can take this minimum risk.
Activity: 686
Merit: 11
August 16, 2018, 02:27:45 PM
Believe me, just see the current unbelievable dip as a blessing in disguise to rack so many investments as regards promising altcoins. First in the ranking order as we know is ETH. This coin whether anyone likes or not will definitely get back on track once the bear is gone and the bull comes around. Others in this line include Eos, Neo, Monero, Man and many others.
Activity: 199
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
August 16, 2018, 02:24:34 PM
Ethereum is the most promising altcoin and at the moment the price is very attractive. Of course, it is very difficult to invest when the market is so depressed, but I think that now it is necessary to do it.
Activity: 372
Merit: 100
Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting
August 16, 2018, 02:19:11 PM
you can buy anytime you want, its a good opportunity for now, because its price is very low. if only i have enough funds in my wallet, I will buy as much as i can. but since you do have your own, why dont take the risk, and invest now.
Activity: 686
Merit: 11
August 16, 2018, 02:19:07 PM
Believe me, just see the current unbelievable dip as a blessing in disguise to rack so many investments as regards promising altcoins. First in the ranking order as we know is ETH. This coin whether anyone likes or not will definitely get back on track once the bear is gone and the bull comes around. Others in this line include Eos, Neo, Monero, Man and many others.
Activity: 74
August 16, 2018, 02:15:41 PM
Yes you can buy I bought some myself and I am going to keep them till the market is on very great bullish run so that I can maximize good profit
Activity: 71
August 16, 2018, 02:14:17 PM
If you have some spare money ethereum has always been a good buy but now is a better moment to buy and hold till the gain is awesome
copper member
Activity: 70
August 16, 2018, 02:02:22 PM
Eth would be a good buy now but only put in what you can afford to lose
Activity: 392
August 16, 2018, 02:01:23 PM
Of course, you can buy ether now. At present the price of ether is $292.13 at coin market cap and it was $245 two days before. As its price is growing so you can buy it and hold for some. After sometime you will get a good return.
Activity: 336
August 16, 2018, 01:56:50 PM
Yeh brother and i say this because ethereum has really reduced in price currently and therefore buying some ethereum will be a very good decision to make because when ethereum starts to moon you will see the huge income you will receive.
copper member
Activity: 812
Merit: 12
I ❤ ₿itcoin and Ethereum
August 16, 2018, 01:49:39 PM
yes you have to buy more ETH, because I am sure the ETH price will soon increase very high.
Activity: 189
August 16, 2018, 01:47:16 PM
YES! Of course you have to ETH investment right now. Because it is a good coin to stable the price and to make a big profit in the short term, and it gives us a reliable for the long term
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
August 16, 2018, 01:44:45 PM
See for yourself,because now the prices are very low just fabulous,but I can say that they can take and still do in the bottom of the descent,and very easy,now all say that the market is at the bottom procuring,purchase and they again wasmuth and down market allowed
Activity: 1666
Merit: 629
August 16, 2018, 01:39:47 PM
Based on the low price levels I've seen in the last few days, I think it would be good for you to make purchases on a regular basis. If you need to make a comparison based on the highest value of all the flashes and you can be sure that Ethereum will refresh this record year after year, you will have a very profitable decision. For that reason, I recommend that you do not neglect investing in enough budget in your hands and wait patiently for your target price for a long time. Perhaps it is not an option to add your investment to thousands like your old one, but you can be sure that it will be an investment that will surely win over the long term. Of course, it is your choice to evaluate the recommendations written here, but make sure every comment is a reliance or a valid reason. That is, you should not take much into account the comments that do or do not give justification in a single sentence.
Pages:
Jump to: