Pages:
Author

Topic: Should I buy TRON or ETH? - page 10. (Read 25736 times)

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103
COMBO 2.0
December 27, 2018, 07:59:38 PM
If its your first purchase i will suggest you go for ETH right now instead of TRON i think it will be a good buy for you and once it bounces back you will make much more profit I think
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
Decentralized Digital Billboards
December 27, 2018, 07:32:45 PM
Two coins are practically the best on the market, which has great prospects, so you should look at both coins, but in general, it is worth having them in your portfolio.   Wink
Activity: 504
December 26, 2018, 02:23:29 PM
i really cant understand how it is that Tron is still in TOP100 marketcap.. much more.. in TOP10.. unbelievable in my opinion, how someone could put some money into this, after this Justin Sun started selling packets of TRX tokens last year... and then left the boat..

Man, some people are sure that TRON will become greater than Ethereum. They think that TRX platform has been developing better. I like Ethereum more, and I am ready to support it further.
Activity: 406
December 26, 2018, 02:29:46 AM
If i'm looking to make my first crypto purchase, which one would you suggest buying and why? I love ETH because it's established but still not as expensive as BTC, but I also am hearing about TRX (TRON) nonstop...

If lets say I have $500 to start with, what should I buy and why?
There are manipulators behind tron and I don't like them much, but ethereum is not like this they are really working hard and deserves higher price than 100-150 dollar so I prefer ethereum for investment.
Activity: 644
December 26, 2018, 02:07:21 AM
ethereum.
these levels are the best for buying for ethereum.
buy some and be rich in 3 years. it will make at least x25
Activity: 941
December 25, 2018, 11:30:06 PM
you are right. even now, ETH is a target for investors to invest. well, but i think if compared to tron, of course ETH will be better. well, for me, ETH is still the best coin after bitcoin.
I agree with you, compared to Tron, of course I will still choose ethereum. seeing a large market and community that supports this platform is very large. this can help the growth of ethereum quickly. now investors are hunting ethereum, soon the market will grow.
Activity: 700
Merit: 101
BBOD Trading Platform
December 25, 2018, 09:03:01 PM
how is the future of TRON thought and on your predictions? I think ethereum is not the right comparison if you compare it with TRON, of course ethereum is much better to make an investment
Activity: 546
Merit: 15
December 25, 2018, 08:19:36 PM
Now when market are actively turned around, you can buy any currency, especially when it comes to top coins, you can without any hesitation right now buy any top coin and have no doubt that in a few months it will bring you profit.
Activity: 602
Decentralized Digital Billboards
December 25, 2018, 07:35:34 PM
It seems to me that both coins are very strong, I’m just confused by the number of coins that TRON has a lot of. Has anyone heard whether tokens will be burned or not? If they burn the throne then the best investment and it will grow very strongly.
Activity: 188
Merit: 1
December 25, 2018, 06:54:03 PM
You can buy the two if you have enough resources especially now that the price is low,you can also buy good ICOs too.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 569
December 25, 2018, 04:38:28 PM
I think buying tron will not be a very good choice. One of the most favorite coins for many years, ethereum has seen a huge increase in two days and still showed that it is one of the best investments. You should buy ethereum I think Smiley

Correct answer. The Ethereum project is a coin that directs this market. Tron is fully speculating on the price increase. So I suggest you buy ethereum. Maybe you could buy some bitcoin.
Activity: 658
Merit: 101
December 25, 2018, 03:32:01 PM
I think buying tron will not be a very good choice. One of the most favorite coins for many years, ethereum has seen a huge increase in two days and still showed that it is one of the best investments. You should buy ethereum I think Smiley
Activity: 25
December 25, 2018, 03:11:14 PM
As you already said, tron is pure marketing and hype, dont fall for this.
eth is already established as a standard technology and are well accepted all sorts of businesses.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 389
Duelbits
December 25, 2018, 02:18:35 PM
Whent i see people trying to debate about Tron vs ETH just like T-Series vs Pewdiepie. If you know the war bettwen Vitalik & the Founder of TRON. You will know a good currency for your asset. Each project have their development & features decide by yourself more good than asking some advice from other people
Activity: 112
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
December 25, 2018, 01:56:11 PM
i really cant understand how it is that Tron is still in TOP100 marketcap.. much more.. in TOP10.. unbelievable in my opinion, how someone could put some money into this, after this Justin Sun started selling packets of TRX tokens last year... and then left the boat..

I think that Tron is a very promising coin and it is very undervalued by investors. it may end up costing a few dollars
copper member
Activity: 798
Merit: 3
December 25, 2018, 11:51:45 AM
Both the TRON and the ETH is good for the investment. As, you know that ETH has the unique blockchain upon which various token are created by the start ups and they are pooling the fund for their project in a decentralized way. So, ETH will go long like the Bitcoin. TRON has also some unique features and after ICO it has already given more than 1000% return.
Activity: 108
December 25, 2018, 11:39:04 AM
investment tool with very nice projects, so you have to leave preference. you have to make a good strategy in making this choice. Getting advice from friends when doing research will bring very nice results.
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
December 25, 2018, 11:33:46 AM
Tron is have a good place in coinmarketcap but in my own choice I'll go to ethereum even if the their price are lower than to ather altcoins ethereum was very useful and potential to repumped again their price especially today the bitcoin price will start to recover and i still believe if the king icrease their value the queen are follow to him.

yes, i agree,, ethereum is better than tron
but to minimize the risk i think its better to buy both,,
with 60% on ethereum and 40% for Tron my friend
ethereum remains the best for choice and now it is the right time to buy it because the price is very cheap, tron ​​also has a good future but when compared to ethereum in my opinion it is still much better ethereum.

Yes, my choice is still ETH only because even though the price decreased in the market with the potential development it can easily increase its price.
Activity: 2240
Merit: 725
December 25, 2018, 09:29:53 AM
Tron is have a good place in coinmarketcap but in my own choice I'll go to ethereum even if the their price are lower than to ather altcoins ethereum was very useful and potential to repumped again their price especially today the bitcoin price will start to recover and i still believe if the king icrease their value the queen are follow to him.

ethereum remains the best for choice and now it is the right time to buy it because the price is very cheap, tron ​​also has a good future but when compared to ethereum in my opinion it is still much better ethereum.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 263
December 25, 2018, 09:23:05 AM

There is no way you can minimize your risk if you buy both of it, it is very clear that ETH technology is way more advanced compared to TRON itself.
TRON project is full of marketing, even their CEO himself is shilling their project everyday.
if you want to minimize your risk, all in into ETH or spending half of your capital on ETH alone and keep the rest for yourself.
Pages:
Jump to: