Pages:
Author

Topic: Should I buy TRON or ETH? - page 31. (Read 25730 times)

legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1042
HODL
June 14, 2018, 10:11:10 AM
I think now or very soon you'll have a great chance to buy both coins at lows. The price went down, which means that soon the market will begin to recover and bring you profit. I hope that the fall will not last more than 2-3 weeks.
Activity: 196
Merit: 24
June 14, 2018, 07:31:07 AM
Buy ethereum now immediately it is rising rapidly. If it will hit 1k price you already have more than 250 gain. Then if you want to avail more altcoins in your wallet such as tron and the top 10 in coinmarketcap you can for you have ethereum to exchange
Activity: 1358
Merit: 253
June 14, 2018, 05:22:10 AM
I think the ETH is better and more promising than TRON, since I first got to know the ETH when the price is still $ 8 I'm pretty sure that one day ETH can beat the bitcoin and now the sign is getting clearer.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
Blockchain with solar energy
June 14, 2018, 05:01:02 AM
our opinion, you can buy ETH. because for us eth is also a good coin that you use in long term and short term, because eth is a good coin we easy to make a lot of profit.
The potential coin to invest in any coin can be profitable for you, but ETh is still more of a coin than TRON, ETH is now more popular and more sustainable than TRON in the future.
Activity: 323
June 14, 2018, 04:43:37 AM
both high quality tron ​​and eth. and more is buying trillion now than eth but because of the lesser cost of tron ​​than eth. but for me is better eth.
Activity: 600
June 14, 2018, 04:06:49 AM
our opinion, you can buy ETH. because for us eth is also a good coin that you use in long term and short term, because eth is a good coin we easy to make a lot of profit.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 260
June 14, 2018, 03:59:41 AM
You should buy ETH, because ETH is down now. This is the best time to buy and opportunity to get the best profit
Looks like you have been in the market for pretty long time. I would also go with you and would choose ETH over TRON. The current value in the market is down and it can be very easy for an investor to invest in ETH right now keeping the market risk aside and thinking of the future benefits. It is expected that ETH might cross $2000 till December thereby maximizing the profit. There is no doubt it will. On the other hand TRON might not be as promising as ETH looks.
Tron claims 1k TPS to be the most scalability blockchain in this time and that's a big joke. CEO of tron is a delusional person. ETH much better rather than tron in this time. It's very similar with 4 billions buggy blockchain such as EOS. I don't need to say anything because tron is a crap platform.
Activity: 151
Merit: 0
June 14, 2018, 03:09:43 AM
I personally recommend buying Ethereum rather than TRON, I think Ethereum is more stable and more popular, in the Ethereum market already has a huge support community so I believe the future of Ethereum is very bright.
Activity: 560
Merit: 107
Keep Working
June 13, 2018, 11:01:28 PM
If i'm looking to make my first crypto purchase, which one would you suggest buying and why? I love ETH because it's established but still not as expensive as BTC, but I also am hearing about TRX (TRON) nonstop...

If lets say I have $500 to start with, what should I buy and why?

I think best approach will be divide investment at least into two altcoins, personally, I'll go for NEO and EOS.
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
June 13, 2018, 10:29:02 PM
If i'm looking to make my first crypto purchase, which one would you suggest buying and why? I love ETH because it's established but still not as expensive as BTC, but I also am hearing about TRX (TRON) nonstop...

I think you should buy ETH. Because their technology is never outdated and more and more projects rely on their platforms for business. That shows the popularity and solid technology foundation of ETH and is widely believed.
Although the price of ETH is reduced quite serious but it will recover strongly again. Trust ETH and buy it, you will get big profits.
I required to buy Ethereum instead of Tron. because the price is owned Ethereum more intense and more promising. so to make a profit with Ethereum is very easy for the future. besides its increasing development will be very beneficial.
Activity: 334
Merit: 1
June 13, 2018, 09:49:08 PM
Ethereum remains the best of the other Altcoin so I suggest you buy Ethereum because in my opinion more promising, Ethereum prices are more stable suitable for investment.
Activity: 224
June 13, 2018, 09:18:53 PM
I like to invest in TRON because of the following features: It is a non-profit operating system that runs it for content enthusiasts on the world stage, not for profit purposes like Other digital currency  so i like buy TRON more
Activity: 952
Merit: 251
June 13, 2018, 07:38:21 PM
You should buy ETH, because ETH is down now. This is the best time to buy and opportunity to get the best profit
Looks like you have been in the market for pretty long time. I would also go with you and would choose ETH over TRON. The current value in the market is down and it can be very easy for an investor to invest in ETH right now keeping the market risk aside and thinking of the future benefits. It is expected that ETH might cross $2000 till December thereby maximizing the profit. There is no doubt it will. On the other hand TRON might not be as promising as ETH looks.
Activity: 308
AMA BCT
June 13, 2018, 06:37:51 PM
Better option will be ethereum, because more and more projects based on ethereum, which makes it more and more popular. And the most important thing, eth will be more profitable
Yes, and now is the best time to buy ETH, ETH prices are falling deeply and may fall below $ 400 this is a good time for investors. Do not miss this opportunity, you will regret if not buy into.
Activity: 126
June 13, 2018, 06:33:58 PM
Better you choose to buy Ethereum.
Ethereum is a good coin and has good potential for growth.
The price continues to increase and the price is quite stable in the market.
I'm sure if in the future that will Ethereum data will be a remarkable coin.
Today there are many who believe with Ethereum toughness.
Prove it, you will be amazed by Ethereum.
Activity: 240
June 13, 2018, 05:45:31 PM
Tron has already been proven to be a scam when the founder dumped a massive amount.  Stick with ethereum because it is a proven coin, its not even considered an alt at this point.
Activity: 728
June 13, 2018, 05:36:11 PM
I can't tell that i believe in TRON. Too many hype. ETH is old, stable and more comfortable for me. If somebody ask me what to buy i would not advise TRON, but it doesn't mean that it can't be profitable.
Activity: 65
June 13, 2018, 04:54:01 PM
ETH.

TRON isn't looking so hot https://coincheckup.com/coins/tron/. Read up on Justin Sun and his shenanigans.  https://www.ccn.com/?s=Justin+Sun

Activity: 110
June 13, 2018, 04:52:25 PM
If you intend to invest for a long time, then buy this amount ETH and do not worry, then when you look at the cost you will be pleasantly surprised. Do not lose the key to your wallet. Wink
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
June 13, 2018, 03:12:55 PM

The next such multiplication I think will be soon with such a cryptocurrency as TRON. He moves to the top with a fairly high speed and has a pretty nice benefit compared to others.
Pages:
Jump to: