Pages:
Author

Topic: Should I buy TRON or ETH? - page 33. (Read 25730 times)

Activity: 206
Merit: 10
June 11, 2018, 06:16:38 PM
TRON and ETH are good altcoin and you can hold long term. The market is growing slightly after a long period of decline so investors should be careful not to be too aggressive in winning to lose profits gained in the past when the market fluctuations. I choose to invest quite a lot in TRON because its growth potential is very strong compared to ETH a very good altcoin but has been stable for so long with this market.
Activity: 217
June 11, 2018, 06:01:59 PM
I think that it is because of the streaming video that this coin will be much more promising.
A lot of his companies create coins with the help of the etherium and the payment for transactions is also carried out by the etherium. Therefore, do not pay attention to the fact that other platforms can compete with the etherium.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
June 11, 2018, 05:50:32 PM
You should understand that right now all market falling and will go dip much more, but watch on some other coins like WTC or PRL, NEO maybe.
Activity: 182
June 09, 2018, 01:11:18 PM
I am very sure that Ethereum is the better long  term hold than TRON right now. I think TRON is a lot of pump and dump stuff going on and scares me a little bit. The father of the founder has a lot of money and maybe we will try to manipulate the market.
Activity: 560
Merit: 102
BBOD - The Best Crypto Derivatives Exchange
June 09, 2018, 12:13:05 PM
I recommend buying Ethereum right now. At present Ethereum prices have fallen sharply, this is the opportunity for us to buy Ethereum.Ethereum has a solid blockchain foundation, it is used by many ICOs projects as a foundation, every day Ethereum has a very large trading volume, Possibly in the next few months Ethereum prices will rise very fast. I believe that the end of this year Ethereum price will be over $ 2500. So now I will buy more Ethereum
Activity: 42
June 09, 2018, 11:06:38 AM
For investment options, I think I would buy ETH, it's a great value and a platform for making topkens, the future will be high and make me rich.
Activity: 476
Merit: 101
www.daxico.com
June 05, 2018, 12:12:00 PM
Why not buy them both? I believe that TRON is a very promising cryptocurrency too. If i have really much money to invest a crypto, i will surely add them them both in my portfolio. With a diverse portfolio of very potential cryptocurrencies is a true gold mine.
copper member
Activity: 409
June 05, 2018, 09:18:51 AM
If i'm looking to make my first crypto purchase, which one would you suggest buying and why? I love ETH because it's established but still not as expensive as BTC, but I also am hearing about TRX (TRON) nonstop...

If lets say I have $500 to start with, what should I buy and why?

I prefer ethereum, because ethereum is built on a very potential platform and is more likely to get good results, ethereum is more stable and very good to hold in the long run, and good profits will I get.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
“Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics”
June 05, 2018, 08:50:05 AM
Both of them a re good investment but if you can afford Ethereum as your main investment, better do it now because you'll never know what surprise will gonna happened after a year or two to its price. Or if you want to go with the lower price investment, buy TRON with its very good price. You will not regret because Tron is also a good invest for the next two years.
Activity: 313
June 05, 2018, 06:46:14 AM
I think sir you should buy Ethereum first, and then whatever you want. Because mostly only Ethereum and Bitcoin can buy other altcoins. This is the first thing you need to do. And then just look, it is necessary to drain the Ethereum or leave everything in it. TRON is an excellent technology and I read a lot about it, but if I were given a choice, then I would choose ETH
If you do the comparative analysis, ETH looks far better and profitable that TRON. ETH has been doing very good in the crypto race lately and has attracted the second most money into the technology after Bitcoin. Besides, it has been able to maintain its market popularity as compared to TRON and is preferred for investment. TRON on the other had is good but for short run after ETH. So better invest in ETH and after that in TRON.
Activity: 2254
Merit: 658
Looking for gigs
June 04, 2018, 11:09:40 PM
Between the two of them, I would choose Ethereum because their technology stays up to date plus the upcoming “sharding” of its blockchain according to the founder. However, it does not mean that we should not buy TRX. Recently, they have launched their own mainnet and plans to move away from the Ethereum blockchain. I hold both of them for the long-term.
Activity: 123
June 04, 2018, 10:38:12 PM
Because their technology is never outdated and more and more projects rely on their platforms for business. That shows the popularity and solid technology foundation of ETH and is widely believed.
Although the price of ETH is reduced quite serious but it will recover strongly again. Trust ETH and buy it, you will get big profits.
Activity: 154
June 04, 2018, 09:37:17 PM
If i'm looking to make my first crypto purchase, which one would you suggest buying and why? I love ETH because it's established but still not as expensive as BTC, but I also am hearing about TRX (TRON) nonstop...

If lets say I have $500 to start with, what should I buy and why?
You can buy TRON directly at the floor below with VISA, Master Card with condition that the account must be verified. However Verified accounts are extremely difficult and troublesome. There is a very simple way to own TRON coin is you buy it with Bitcoin, Ethereum
Activity: 1008
Merit: 500
June 04, 2018, 09:36:19 PM
If you will gonna chose which of them is the wiser pick, you definitely go to ethereum, cause ethereum is still undervalued im sure the price of eth before the end of year will be more 3000$.
Activity: 58
June 04, 2018, 09:22:37 PM
Tron is the most popular erc20 coin in the world today the most tweet the most search,
more youtube views , also mainet also adds to that impact at the current price it is undervalue
and its only a few weeks until they will be seperated from erc20 , creating their own blockchain
this coin has a lot of supporters waiting , if im not mistaken tron will be a big one
so grab a few thousands , this is a sleeping giant i tell you im not that a fan but i have a feeling
Activity: 322
June 04, 2018, 07:59:19 PM
in my opinion will divide 2 my money. 70% to buy ETH and 30% to buy Tron. how ever ETH is more mainstream because its network has been used by many people so will continue to survive forever. if the tron ​​has not been tested for so long there's still a lot to learn
Activity: 448
June 04, 2018, 04:13:10 PM
I still can not understand why many people face a dilemma, buy an etherium or still choose some kind of another coin. It seems to me that all users see and know the prospects of the etherium and how important this coin is in the field of crypto currency. So for me the choice is obvious.
Activity: 504
Merit: 12
June 04, 2018, 04:12:06 PM
There are always good reasons to get eth and it is always in the first place in the coin group that is the most likely to get good profits and is always good for investment.
Activity: 182
June 04, 2018, 03:56:15 PM
Definitely ETH. Always safe. I think if you dont want ETH go with EOS. Why TRX btw?
Activity: 378
Merit: 20
June 04, 2018, 02:14:23 PM
İn spite of tron, I should advice you to invest on ethereum. If you want , you can buy both of them , may be half-half.
Pages:
Jump to: