Pages:
Author

Topic: Should I buy TRON or ETH? - page 35. (Read 25730 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 18
June 03, 2018, 08:26:59 AM
Personally I wouldn’t have bought either ETH or TRON at that time or now as an investment. Looking at the 10 weeks since the original post on March 30, ETH is up 66% and TRON is up 47% so I suppose from that then ETH would have been the better choice. But my best performing coin that I had a sizeable position in on March 30 NPXS is up 900% since then, and several other coins I held then are up over 100% - so it’s always important to look at the ‘opportunity cost’ of an investment in a coin that could have been invested elsewhere!
Activity: 812
Merit: 251
UniDApp - it's DeFi time!
June 03, 2018, 07:20:54 AM
If I were you I would ONLY buy ETH!!
Why should anyone want to buy Tron? For me it is a hyped shitcoin ...
TRON is dependent on ETH platform and does not have anything interesting in TRON. Personally, I always have a very bad opinion about this shitcoin because someday all development teams will sell all TRX to profit and make many long term investors lose their profits and soon Become a shitcoin like DGB and SC in 2017
Activity: 224
Merit: 21
June 03, 2018, 06:14:46 AM
If you really want to invest don't listen to other just do your own research. Both are best in my opinion but if you invest in tron make sure you have good capacity to hold for longer duration to get profit. Also Ethereum is already established project next to bitcoin all most all new project  launch on ethereum platform. Ethereum is presently down around 50 to 60% from its all time high values which can give you high returns in future in short span of time as compare to tron.
Activity: 130
Merit: 1
June 03, 2018, 05:25:36 AM
If i'm looking to make my first crypto purchase, which one would you suggest buying and why? I love ETH because it's established but still not as expensive as BTC, but I also am hearing about TRX (TRON) nonstop...

If lets say I have $500 to start with, what should I buy and why?
Tron is a good project if you give a shot on this you have a chance to ride on the them once the price will start to rise. This have a potential to grow x3000 if given a chance. Compared to ETH it has established but the price can't make you double in a short period. Decide at your risk and do your research.
Activity: 588
Merit: 11
June 03, 2018, 04:58:08 AM
Ethereum have more potential to grow big in the future than tron but if you are looking for coin with cheaper price to invest then it is tron. Ethereum is worth several hundred dollars now while tron prjce is still in cents. But if you are looking for more profit then it is better to invest in ethereum it is more promising than tron.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1247
June 03, 2018, 04:10:44 AM
If I were you I would ONLY buy ETH!!
Why should anyone want to buy Tron? For me it is a hyped shitcoin ...
Activity: 546
Merit: 10
💲 EMIREX EXCHANGE 💲
June 03, 2018, 03:48:02 AM
it's better if 85% ETH and 15% tron, I see TRON still has potential, though only a temporary coin for pump and dump activity, so tron ​​for short-term and ethereum for long-term
Activity: 1458
Merit: 509
June 03, 2018, 02:43:38 AM
60% on Tron and 40% for ethereum
because both altcoins is good and really have a lot of potential my friend
i choose both to get a better profit and minimize the risk is by invest in few altcoins
that's absolutely all for ethereum. Tron overhyped blockchain platform just like EOS which has been manipulating ethereum to create a manipulation pump to the EOS coin. ADA was even better than tron.
To be honest you will not get a lot of great things from tron. it can't even create a proper whitepaper (call that copied filecoin WP).  Roll Eyes
Activity: 308
Merit: 2
June 03, 2018, 01:53:54 AM
If i'm looking to make my first crypto purchase, which one would you suggest buying and why? I love ETH because it's established but still not as expensive as BTC, but I also am hearing about TRX (TRON) nonstop...

You should buy ethereum right now because it's current value is less than $600 , exactly right on your budget . Ethereum is better than tron because ethereum has a good potential than any other coin aside from bitcoin and it is flexible .
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
June 03, 2018, 12:47:50 AM
With a fund of $ 500 then you can try to invest in Ethereum because many projects are based on erc20
Activity: 53
June 03, 2018, 12:36:13 AM
This shouldn't even be a question. Eth is a better, long-term project than Tronix ever will be, TRX is an over-hyped coin in my opinion. I am actually suprised it's still up in the top 10.
Activity: 938
Merit: 250
June 03, 2018, 12:34:11 AM
depending on the need. if indeed you need a tron for your investment then now is a suitable thing to be able to buy but to invest in ico then now it is still suitable
Activity: 196
June 03, 2018, 12:22:27 AM

I advise you to buy some Ethereum rather than Tron. Yes, I know a lot of news about Tron at this time. But I believe between Tron and Ethereum of course still good Ethereum. Ethereum has proven promising and you do not have to doubt it again.
Activity: 680
Merit: 103
June 02, 2018, 10:33:28 PM
I think both coins are good to buy and can give you big profit in future. But i think it's tron is more profitable rather than ethereum, as of this moment June 03, 2018, 02:20:37 AM forum time tron now is in very low price and i think it is already at the dip floor price.
Activity: 70
June 02, 2018, 10:19:47 PM
Go 50-50 and don't look back.
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
June 02, 2018, 10:17:27 PM
You should buy them both because that's more profitable instead spending on one coin only but ofcourse wait for the perfect entry but If you are planning for long term hold the price right now is really cheap ofcourse it will will take your patience because it may think 2 or 3 years to price pump so hard but if you think crypto world is easy money forget this right now. Goodluck.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
June 02, 2018, 08:41:45 PM

Ethereum is far better than tron. So if i were you i will put my money in ethereum. And this altcoin have so much potential to be great in the near future.
Activity: 210
June 02, 2018, 07:22:10 PM
Ethereum all the way, given that ETH’s prices are now declining and with that
$500 budget I think it’s good to put it all in Ethereum. TRON is something good
and eventually will be a big name but were talking of the best and sure thing
at the moment and probably the safest. I think ETH is that sure thing for now.
Activity: 182
June 02, 2018, 07:03:04 PM
Now I advise to wait some corrections for Trx. For today price is too expensive. But after month it can be cheap already. If uptrend will continue and team will go by milestones Tron price will much more.
Activity: 393
Merit: 100
June 02, 2018, 04:54:39 PM
60% on Tron and 40% for ethereum
because both altcoins is good and really have a lot of potential my friend
i choose both to get a better profit and minimize the risk is by invest in few altcoins
Pages:
Jump to: