Pages:
Author

Topic: Should I buy TRON or ETH? - page 62. (Read 25729 times)

Activity: 1316
Merit: 503
April 02, 2018, 08:57:35 AM
If i'm looking to make my first crypto purchase, which one would you suggest buying and why? I love ETH because it's established but still not as expensive as BTC, but I also am hearing about TRX (TRON) nonstop...

If lets say I have $500 to start with, what should I buy and why?
It's very unethical to compare Ether with TRON, it's clear that the answer is you have to buy Ether.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
April 02, 2018, 08:56:47 AM
TRON is more a pump&dump coin , Ethereum is the main smart contract platform with hundreds of dapps being developed on, I would have no doubt  Wink
Activity: 308
April 02, 2018, 08:55:21 AM
I would suggest Ethereum than Tron because ethereum already proved its name in the crypto currency and stability for long-term holdings. If you want to invest for a long-term investment, I would suggest choose ethereum than Tron.
Activity: 378
April 02, 2018, 08:30:57 AM
In my opinion it's better to choose eth than tron, because of the growing community and in ethereum there's so many Investment you will choose like ICO's Projects that where you can invest.
Activity: 210
Merit: 14
April 02, 2018, 08:30:39 AM
I suggest that you buy ETH than TRON. ETH has more potential than TRON and I am sure that most people will pick ETH.
Activity: 104
April 02, 2018, 08:28:02 AM
Yes you can go from trx to eth. The only very small reason it would matter is then remaining btc or eth that you couldn't buy trx with, that will still sit in binance. It would be better to have that in eth for the long haul
Activity: 364
Merit: 13
April 02, 2018, 08:27:25 AM
I would suggest to you sir is eth. Because of the growing community and investors who supports ethereum blockchain. Ethereum has a potential to be a competitor of bitcoin.
Activity: 64
Merit: 0
April 02, 2018, 08:24:35 AM
TRON platform, being a 3rd generation platform vs. Ethereum’s 2nd generation platform, will be of better quality and overtake Ethereum. But that is all still speculation, i think.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
April 02, 2018, 08:15:58 AM
I have in my portfolio both the ethereum and the tron, I hope for the tron and I'm sure in the ethereum, so the choice is yours  Grin
Activity: 322
Merit: 15
April 02, 2018, 08:14:06 AM
Market of Eth lately is quite recovering I think? But Eth has even more potential than TRON so I do recommend Eth.
Activity: 658
Merit: 126
April 02, 2018, 07:53:21 AM
ETH all the time!  ETH will be a new king my friend so I 100% recommend ETH. ETH having a huge potentials together with a great platforms.
Activity: 14
April 02, 2018, 07:49:12 AM
If i'm looking to make my first crypto purchase, which one would you suggest buying and why? I love ETH because it's established but still not as expensive as BTC, but I also am hearing about TRX (TRON) nonstop...

If lets say I have $500 to start with, what should I buy and why?

I want to recommend you to pay attention on the project Red Lanterns. Currently, this ICO very successful and popular.
The main idea of this project really interesting and unusual. This choice really promising! Read more here https://[Suspicious link removed]/RddguE .
Activity: 448
April 02, 2018, 07:42:49 AM
If you going to buy Altcoins or Bitcoin firstly you better choose only Bitcoin, it's most perspective at all, though it falling right now - it still have good future
Activity: 523
Merit: 250
April 02, 2018, 07:34:53 AM
All who are interested in this crypto currency, or rather not so much in the altcoins, but in the TRON platform itself, gives them the opportunity to play various games, not excluding, and providing gambling services. Further, with the help of this system you can create your own games and applications, watch various shows, and so on. Moreover, this platform allows users to create their own ICO projects on Tron's
Activity: 38
April 02, 2018, 07:26:55 AM
Tron is a good coin, relatively new but has a large growth potential, you can go for it, but i would recommend ETH because of its proven track record and the market cap it commands, plus is currently very cheaply available ...
Activity: 364
April 02, 2018, 07:15:01 AM
Let's buy some Ethereum right now, sure it will be very fast recovery in some close days, Ethereum have very much fans and people that believe in it
Activity: 224
Merit: 11
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
April 02, 2018, 04:42:37 AM
Don't buy TRON. Don't buy TRON. This token is a fraudulent project.
I think you can invest some money in neos, not on the fraud of the TRON.
Activity: 912
Merit: 100
April 02, 2018, 04:00:50 AM
Tron is one of the most promising crypto currencies, and I advise you to closely monitor it. Considering that only a couple of months ago it was somewhere in the region of the 60th place in the rating of the Crypto-currency by capitalization, but already knocked out its competitors from the 13th, we can expect unexpected events connected with this crypto currency.This forecast is not a direct guide to investing. This forecast is only a guess. 
But I think that ethereum is more stable and time-tested cryptocurrency. So you need to think seriously before investing.
Activity: 2814
Merit: 576
April 02, 2018, 03:52:27 AM
ETH definitely the better option. If has not already been emphasized in the group, I am emphasizing this now.
So far, ETH is down so much, that means it gives us a good chance to buy at a very cheap price.
I have seen this scenario before, TRX is also good but ETH is more stronger as it has a big support since it's has been in crypto for so long.
Activity: 41
Merit: 3
April 02, 2018, 03:49:24 AM
ETH definitely the better option. If has not already been emphasized in the group, I am emphasizing this now.
Pages:
Jump to: