Pages:
Author

Topic: Should I buy TRON or ETH? - page 58. (Read 25730 times)

Activity: 50
Merit: 0
April 05, 2018, 01:43:42 AM
I would recommend buying ETH because it will be much safer and prices are very good
Activity: 2814
Merit: 576
April 05, 2018, 01:33:51 AM
TRON is best to invest now, try ADA , PRL too. in my portfolio also have PRL,ADA,TRX.REQ, I have researched thee coins a lot. do your own research also
I only believe on project that is cheap now and has a good volume, that's why I have TRX as the highest in my portfolio.
Of course ETH is a solid investment, but it has already grown a lot, I want coins that has a chance to pump more so I can instantly cash out with a profit.
Activity: 798
Merit: 17
2023 would most likely be as bearish as 2022
April 05, 2018, 01:02:08 AM
TRON is best to invest now, try ADA , PRL too. in my portfolio also have PRL,ADA,TRX.REQ, I have researched thee coins a lot. do your own research also
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
The revolutionary AI gaming ecosystem
April 05, 2018, 12:41:29 AM
If i'm looking to make my first crypto purchase, which one would you suggest buying and why? I love ETH because it's established but still not as expensive as BTC, but I also am hearing about TRX (TRON) nonstop...

If lets say I have $500 to start with, what should I buy and why?

Etherium will be your best choice Smiley Etherium is the future dude, it'll be next to bitcoin just have patience and hold coins as you can. It's the only altcoin that will take place bitcoin sooner or later, we just have to trust etherium. Right now the value of eth is $381.54 and it's the best time to invest.
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
April 04, 2018, 11:54:49 PM
Because no body can predict it 100% in accurate for the better split that money by each 50% for ETH and TRX. And to maximize the profit for the better trade it, because now the market hard for bullish trend and ATH again cause the volume and market cap of cryptocurrency down too much.
Activity: 286
Merit: 100
Global Risk Exchange - gref.io
April 04, 2018, 11:51:43 PM
in my opinion you should go for ethereum because we all know ethereum is good you should wait the price go up
Activity: 238
Merit: 15
April 04, 2018, 11:30:46 PM
Definitely Ethereum over Tron. Although TRON (TRX) has a lot of potential, Ethereum has the same level of potential and can also be used to realize new gains/opportunities as a mode of participation in ICOS.
Activity: 461
Merit: 101
April 04, 2018, 11:29:50 PM
If i'm looking to make my first crypto purchase, which one would you suggest buying and why? I love ETH because it's established but still not as expensive as BTC, but I also am hearing about TRX (TRON) nonstop...

I will definitely choose ethereum, because its more popular and develop blockchain than trx and most of ico are using the ethereum blockchain, why are you choosing tron to you're second option ? Do you know that tron is pumping only when they have a event ? And after the event the price of tron is slowly dump to 50% to its original price.
Activity: 462
April 04, 2018, 11:28:04 PM
Ofcourse you should buy ETH project with big user base market adoption and very strong team instead of TRON which has just several treads on github
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
April 04, 2018, 11:19:01 PM

I think it's better to stick to Ethereum,
Ethereum has a quality similar to Bitcoin and the price is not too expensive, I think it is better to choose the definite. For the future, by choosing Ethereum.
Activity: 401
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
April 04, 2018, 11:09:47 PM
I think for me I will better go for ethereum over tron because the future of ethereum is certain and also the price of ethereum is low now and it will rise pretty soon
Activity: 262
Merit: 2
April 04, 2018, 10:53:27 PM
for me it is better to buy ETH for TRON because it is now very expensive for ETH price so if you are investing now it is worth your money to increase its price.
Activity: 154
Merit: 6
April 04, 2018, 10:30:50 PM
Better to go with ETH because the price low now and its will increase price coming days, EHT is the good potential coin most ICOs project depended by ETH hence ETH is good future, if you select TRX this coin only increasing price  when have announcements about project after that TRX price come down same position.Better to buy ETH   
Activity: 560
YOUC - www.youengine.io
April 04, 2018, 10:22:43 PM

Im not sure about TRX, where did you hear it ? i think it is because the amount of advertisement.
ETH is more safer i think. but crypto market currently still falling. once you buy it, don't sell it for short time.
Activity: 133
April 04, 2018, 07:06:55 PM
ETH is a strong project but TRX have fallen a lot lately, so I think TRON will give better ROI in the next 2 years because it's cheap now.

I did some shoping lately and TRX was one of 3 coins that I bought.
Activity: 224
Merit: 11
April 04, 2018, 07:00:29 PM
I believe bith coins will provide fair profit but if this is your first investment, i guess it is best to go for eth. Eth has been around for auite some time now and it had already proven itself worth it of an investment despite the challenges. Although tron is also a good coin to incest in but eth is better and is more established.
Activity: 472
Gamblica Pre-Sale launch 01.03.2018!
April 04, 2018, 06:57:22 PM

If the network TRON will work well, then it is a very good investment, but now is very risky, maybe better Ethereum

There are a lot of questions about TRON. Ethereum has proven itself and it is very popular.
In the near future something may change, bit for now Ethereum is better option.
Activity: 322
Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system
April 04, 2018, 06:00:13 PM

If the network TRON will work well, then it is a very good investment, but now is very risky, maybe better Ethereum
Activity: 252
Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics
April 04, 2018, 05:51:11 PM
There will be an Ethereum killer. Mark my words. It's strong right now, but these are the early days of crypto and technology moves faster than anyone can predict. Projects like EOS and NEO threaten Ethereum's integrity already. And prominent companies in the space have called ETH out for scalability issues. TRX has more upside potential. It's riskier, but they are both risks. This is crypto. Your money can go to zero either way and you should be okay with that.
Activity: 364
“Create Your Decentralized Life”
April 04, 2018, 05:26:51 PM

If I choose between the TRON and the Ethereum, I would have chosen the TRON because the growth potential is much greater, but this is very risky investment, and the etherium is a more stable and reliable investment.
Pages:
Jump to: