Pages:
Author

Topic: Should I buy TRON or ETH? - page 64. (Read 25729 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 10
https://www.bitc2.org/
April 01, 2018, 11:03:27 AM
If you choose between them, then of course better etherium !!! It is popular and now many rely and use it
Activity: 239
Merit: 5
April 01, 2018, 10:19:45 AM
i think Ethereum is a safer investment now. its very oversold like any other coin and when we get into bull market, Ethereum will go up higher than before. Tron still needs to prove himself good to be marketed an a competitive place.
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
April 01, 2018, 10:14:56 AM
If i'm looking to make my first crypto purchase, which one would you suggest buying and why? I love ETH because it's established but still not as expensive as BTC, but I also am hearing about TRX (TRON) nonstop...

If lets say I have $500 to start with, what should I buy and why?

Ethereum is good to buy now but Tron will go dipped more because the event was already ended yesterday wait few more days and you will see on the chart or you will notice on the chart of Tron if it's accumulation period. But if you are planning to hold them both for long term a minimum of 2 years price right now doesn't matter go and buy. Goodluck.
Activity: 581
Merit: 108
April 01, 2018, 10:12:42 AM
If i'm looking to make my first crypto purchase, which one would you suggest buying and why? I love ETH because it's established but still not as expensive as BTC, but I also am hearing about TRX (TRON) nonstop...

I think you are better off buying eth because the coin is established and known by many crypto users which means it has a ready market as compared to tron which is something am hearing for the first time but if you don't mind you can invest in both to diversify your portfolio.
Activity: 10
April 01, 2018, 10:03:12 AM
ETH - and Coindeal is a good place to do it.
Activity: 154
April 01, 2018, 10:02:18 AM
If you still not invested yet buy 25% eth 25% btc, dont buy tron right now invest other % in some good altcoins like neo,neblio,iota also good right now and take a look on Waltonchain
Activity: 476
April 01, 2018, 09:59:50 AM
Tron or ETH you better go with ETH its now on a lowest price of the year also its more profitable done Tron. Tron is a hype token so you will always hear about it. While ETH have high popularity because of some token choosing their platform making them more known and they also got a high potential like BTC.
Activity: 434
Merit: 105
April 01, 2018, 09:59:06 AM
I think Ethereum is the better investment option by far.
Tron is not looking good at the moment and is not looking promising at all.
Ethereum on the other side is very low, too. But Ethereum is popular and it is used everywhere.
Activity: 182
Merit: 18
April 01, 2018, 09:55:23 AM
I think you can buy some in Tron but it’s not well tested like Ether. People actually built platforms and used smart contracts made by Ether. I understand that Tron also has potential and am planning several projects. However, as we saw in recent crash, it’s still very volatile. So I would recommend you to diversify even if it’s a small amount. Especially since Tron doesn’t have a working product or platform yet. Investing in more mainstream ones like Ether or NEO would be a good idea.
Activity: 318
April 01, 2018, 09:51:14 AM
Better option will be ethereum, because more and more projects based on ethereum, which makes it more and more popular. And the most important thing, eth will be more profitable

Correct. Ethereum is better, ethereum has smart contracts that are in use in ico. Etherum is also more stable in price, and ethereum also has the potential to continue to increase, so it will be very profitable for us.
Activity: 168
April 01, 2018, 09:46:43 AM
Tron is a pump and dump shitcoin meanwhile ethereum is a great coin that has the technology to be here for long.
Invest in ethereum my friend
Activity: 980
Merit: 509
April 01, 2018, 09:41:49 AM
I buy ETH, because ETH is good investment after bitcoin. ETH drop down around 6,1% in the market and bitcoin also.
I don't what happen why can drop down. But I still believe ETH it will rise and shine again in the future.
I don't want be panic when I see the price drop down now. Just calm down and hold it.
Activity: 28
April 01, 2018, 09:21:44 AM

of course TRON price is cheaper than ethereum.
but, in growth opportunities ethereum is superior to tron. I think you can buy eth and tron, you can buy 1 ethereum and the rest for tron. I think that's fair.

You should not buy the cheap altcoins mate. There are many many potential altcoins must be chosen while you are investing on any altcoins. Please look into the marketplace capital and potential expectation of the market bro.
TRX will be cheaper than ethereum but ethereum captures more than 20 percent of market place volume like bitcoin capturing the market. These kind of high volume coin will be survive in the market for long time.

Thats a really good point. I did not know that ETH was 20% of the market!! I need to do more research.
April 01, 2018, 09:20:32 AM
I would prefer buying ethereum than tron for the mere fact and as what OP said, it is more established and known than that of tron. Although I have heard a lot about tron, I would still choose and prefer the safest coin to invest instead of some coin which is still not that established yet.

So I guess it's a question of if I want to invest or if I want to gamble... because we know that BTC and ETH has value, its a good investment like gold... but If I want to roll the dice and see what I get, I can try tron. You think thats a good way to look at it?
April 01, 2018, 09:19:11 AM
I just don't see the appeal of tron.
It's a completely speculative coin that has absolutely no market value or market penetration yet.
Yeah, you can say, some day it will be developed and then...wow!
But the crypto world has matured beyond that.
Especially after the last 3 months, people want substantial companies rather than speculative ones.

Now think of eth:
HUGE market penetration and brand awareness
The BIGGEST crypto network in existence
continuous and ACTIVE development
Is entirely fungible (almost as fungible as btc)
Is starting to be used as valuation of all crypto in hand with btc.

So which one is a more valuable company?
The answer should be obvious.

This was one of the most helpful posts I've seen. If I had any merit to give you, I would give you. Thank you good sir. So only in the last 3 months by that you mean that the market starting dropping?
Activity: 1203
Merit: 508
Manager of looking busy #citizencosmos
April 01, 2018, 09:18:59 AM

Actually I did not even know that Tron does not have any product and all its many billion market is around hype lol? At least ETH has working product though I have question to it too but my choice is ETH for sure.
April 01, 2018, 09:17:13 AM
I will recommend to you to stay away until cryptocurrency market is in bear market. It drop much lower and your investments will bleed altogether.
I see Bitcoin dropping much lower and it will reflect on altcoin market as well. 

Good sir, are we not in a bear market now? Can you explain to a newbie Smiley
Activity: 812
Merit: 253
April 01, 2018, 09:16:54 AM
I would prefer buying ethereum than tron for the mere fact and as what OP said, it is more established and known than that of tron. Although I have heard a lot about tron, I would still choose and prefer the safest coin to invest instead of some coin which is still not that established yet.
April 01, 2018, 09:13:57 AM
Ethereum has no comparison with TRON as ethereum is a well established coin and TRON have huge volatility and it drops significantly from its high. Go with ETH and buy now and you will get best returns in very short time as market will revive any time now.

Thanks for the advice. so you recommend buying and holding ETH? I really need to get a wallet...
April 01, 2018, 09:11:06 AM
Better option will be ethereum, because more and more projects based on ethereum, which makes it more and more popular. And the most important thing, eth will be more profitable

thank you. You could probably say the same thing about NEO though, right?
Pages:
Jump to: