Pages:
Author

Topic: Should I buy TRON or ETH? - page 60. (Read 25729 times)

Activity: 653
Merit: 10
April 04, 2018, 02:50:04 AM
Both tron and ethereum is be better to buy ethereum for the best price in the next time, etehreum si the experience altcoin and have high price last month, but the tron is the new altcoin have lauch in the market, the suply of this coin very much and it why you have buy the ethereum coin than the tron coin. You will be choose the most experience coin than the new coin was created and the ethereum have many exchange market you can sell and buy.
Activity: 321
Merit: 1
April 04, 2018, 02:49:04 AM
TRON or ETH? I rather choose eth to buy, because many project release is based on ETH Platform. Eth is the easiest way to used especially if you want some token that is trustworthy. Eth has a potential of becoming a crypto giant just like BTC. You can buy eth now because the price of eth is down then wait for the time that eth will going to the moon soon. It has a better future soon.
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
April 04, 2018, 02:37:44 AM
Choose ETH!!
TRONE i think have low value?? Thats my opinion for TRON
Activity: 2814
Merit: 576
April 04, 2018, 02:36:58 AM
Why did you compare ETH and TRON... Lol.... If i was you, sure i will buy ETH.
2000USD in this year.
That is only a very conservative projection, we hit over 1K as the all time high so it's easy to have that doubled this year.
What I am seeing now is the opportunity, price is down but we are in the early months of this year, there is a lot of time to recover so putting money now is wise.
Activity: 127
April 04, 2018, 02:35:36 AM
If i'm looking to make my first crypto purchase, which one would you suggest buying and why? I love ETH because it's established but still not as expensive as BTC, but I also am hearing about TRX (TRON) nonstop...

If lets say I have $500 to start with, what should I buy and why?
Do you guys know how many worthless companies were sold for billions during the dot com bubble? Mark Cuban sold a worthless company called broadcast for 5.7 billion, Geocities sold for 3.7 billion, excite for 7.2 billion, none of these companies did anything and barely existed after purchase. Think about that for a bit and try to relate it with our current situation. I think when google comes in and buys something like Verge or Tron for countless billions then I'll say we've had our bubble, until then onward and upward my friends.

Activity: 210
April 04, 2018, 02:26:53 AM
Why did you compare ETH and TRON... Lol.... If i was you, sure i will buy ETH.
2000USD in this year.
Activity: 196
April 04, 2018, 02:24:06 AM
I got tron and eth. I have to wait a long time to win.
Activity: 149
April 04, 2018, 02:15:48 AM

I'd rather you buy ETH, this is a proven coin with an approved track record, with potential of becoming a crypto giant.The market will recover overtime and ETH will attract more returns than ever
Activity: 2184
Merit: 100
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
April 04, 2018, 02:08:00 AM
There must not be no doubt about ethereum as it is the no 1 altcoin in terms of marketcap and it has strong community too. There is no comparison between tron and ethereum. Tron is nowhere to ethereum. First check the Tron supply then decide yourself how it can grow with such a high supply. So this is the best time to start with ethereum at less value for long term. Ethereum is a well established coin.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
April 04, 2018, 01:13:23 AM
On 500$ you ofcourse should choose ETH, cause when he will return u may have good profit then, it's maybe about 1000$ or more      
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
April 03, 2018, 05:15:13 PM
I'll come to majority and will advice you support Ethereum by your investments, there's not so much risk, just invest and watch the price.
Activity: 882
Merit: 251
April 03, 2018, 04:51:05 PM
I think that ethereum is the most preferred crypto currency for investing at the moment, about TRON I can not say the same

I would buy Ethereum as I know that this platform is really great. As for TRON, I have heard that it was called a sleeping giant. Some video bloggers also support this idea:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8yUr0ME4vF4
Activity: 336
Merit: 12
April 03, 2018, 03:26:26 PM
If i'm looking to make my first crypto purchase, which one would you suggest buying and why? I love ETH because it's established but still not as expensive as BTC, but I also am hearing about TRX (TRON) nonstop...

Sure i have feeling that Bitcoin is maybe limitized in future, but Ethereum have brighter future in some moments if we comparing that
Activity: 420
April 03, 2018, 01:58:33 PM

You should understand that right now all market falling and will go dip much more, but watch on some other coins like WTC or PRL, NEO maybe...
Activity: 97
April 03, 2018, 01:42:52 PM
You should better think about it, seems like TRON coin makes more popular right now, so it's maybe have some good future.
Activity: 139
Merit: 2
April 02, 2018, 01:35:35 PM
If you are going to invest, it is better to do it in both currencies. I think both currencies will give growth, but it is better to reduce the risks of losing all funds.
Activity: 34
April 02, 2018, 01:29:03 PM
I think ETH is cheap now.
Best to buy and can make 2x soon.
Activity: 921
April 02, 2018, 01:27:50 PM
YOU must understand that you cannot buy only one coin. Need to buy a few different coins, such as Bitcoin, Ethereum, Neo, ripple, Litecoin. If you buy one and it falls in price, it will be a failure. If you buy two, one will fall, and the second will grow - you will be left with their money. The scheme caught?))
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1011
April 02, 2018, 01:21:04 PM

Dont buy ethereum the price is easily influenced by ico's buying from isn't a bad idea... But I advice you go for ada instead

I am sorry, but this is not a valuable advice.
Ethereum has been good investment option and nothing has changed IMO.
Cardano is good coin, but it is not comparable with Ethereum.
And TRON is not good option at the moment.
Activity: 80
April 02, 2018, 01:14:14 PM

Trx or eth two price low,I think eth buy now great time.Eth most powerful more then trx
Pages:
Jump to: