Pages:
Author

Topic: Should I buy TRON or ETH? - page 8. (Read 25736 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 10
January 19, 2019, 03:45:34 AM
Both of these coins play their respective roles so that we can take them wisely.
Eth is not stronger and more valuable so it deserves to be a favorite investment.
Tron also seemed to have a good volume on the market and seemed to benefit even a little.
Activity: 686
January 19, 2019, 02:43:29 AM
See each one will have a different scenario in order to attract the companies but ETH has most active developments compared to TRON. ETH has the higher option of using their Blockchain and with their smart contract platform. My choice is always ETH compared TRON.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 275
January 18, 2019, 11:15:11 PM
in investing in any crypto currency and in conditions like today I think we must be smart in utilizing every opportunity we will get in investing with crypto currencies
Activity: 402
Merit: 101
January 18, 2019, 02:12:08 PM
if you want for holding in long time i'm prefered to buy Ethereum, but if you want trade in short time of course i choose Tron than Ethereum for now
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000
January 18, 2019, 11:50:12 AM
TRON is worth investing in it. This is the altcoin that has the future. I believe that is less than 10 months it can grow in 5 times. meanwhile, I love Ethereum as well. Thus, I choose both altcoins.
maybe both are very good coins to invest. however, I think that ETH is more appropriate for that. besides its popularity, ETH is also famous for its enormous potential to develop. so, between the two coins, I was more in favor of ETH compared to TRON.
Activity: 464
January 18, 2019, 06:56:42 AM
If i'm looking to make my first crypto purchase, which one would you suggest buying and why? I love ETH because it's established but still not as expensive as BTC, but I also am hearing about TRX (TRON) nonstop...

If lets say I have $500 to start with, what should I buy and why?
There have been many people saying that TRON is a trivial altcoin and it is only lucky and gets lots into the top 10 of the crypto market. I believe it's true words and I really don't overestimate TRON.
If you are newbie, you should invest in ETH, it is altcoin that has existed for a long time and has a strong position in the crypto market. In addition, it is having a lot of drastic changes, it is a hard-fork event. Its value will grow strongly this year.
Activity: 406
January 18, 2019, 05:23:24 AM
If i'm looking to make my first crypto purchase, which one would you suggest buying and why? I love ETH because it's established but still not as expensive as BTC, but I also am hearing about TRX (TRON) nonstop...

If lets say I have $500 to start with, what should I buy and why?

well, as you can see in marketcap, ethereum has been falling deep down so hard but we never know, it might be that ethereum is just playing around with us so that we can all dump our remaining ethereum in our wallet. I still believed in ethereum and with this red market, Im still buying a lot of ethereum
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
January 18, 2019, 05:14:26 AM
TRON is worth investing in it. This is the altcoin that has the future. I believe that is less than 10 months it can grow in 5 times. meanwhile, I love Ethereum as well. Thus, I choose both altcoins.
Activity: 854
Merit: 109
Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!
December 30, 2018, 02:27:41 PM
One day everyone will see how much the ethereum will earn. People who don't take that day will regret it. Ethereum is an indispensable investment. I need to evaluate. I bought it and I keep it. I know you'il save me a lot of money on your day.

Activity: 574
Merit: 104
December 30, 2018, 02:20:05 PM
It seems to me that both coins are very strong, I’m just confused by the number of coins that TRON has a lot of. Has anyone heard whether tokens will be burned or not? If they burn the throne then the best investment and it will grow very strongly.

It seems to me that very soon TRON can come into the top-5 cryptocurrencies. Many investors are interested in buying TRX. Although I love Ethereum very much, I will pay more attention to TRON now.

I am totally curious, why did you guys choose TRON that basically gives us nothing but empty promises so far instead of ETH that will have a lot of improvement in their system next month. Mind to tell me what is going on? I have been trying to figure out, but still did not get anything.
I might be wrong in here.
It is difficult to make a choice in favor of one coin... In my opinion, ETH is very good for buying now, but TRX has a huge untapped potential
Agreed. I hold ETH because it's a solid project without any doubts. But Tron I hold also because they can shoot so strong as you didn't see any where. Justin strategy give results more quickly than ETH development
Activity: 1260
Merit: 500
In CryptoEnergy we trust
December 30, 2018, 02:17:12 PM
It seems to me that both coins are very strong, I’m just confused by the number of coins that TRON has a lot of. Has anyone heard whether tokens will be burned or not? If they burn the throne then the best investment and it will grow very strongly.

It seems to me that very soon TRON can come into the top-5 cryptocurrencies. Many investors are interested in buying TRX. Although I love Ethereum very much, I will pay more attention to TRON now.

I am totally curious, why did you guys choose TRON that basically gives us nothing but empty promises so far instead of ETH that will have a lot of improvement in their system next month. Mind to tell me what is going on? I have been trying to figure out, but still did not get anything.
It is difficult to make a choice in favor of one coin... In my opinion, ETH is very good for buying now, but TRX has a huge untapped potential
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
December 30, 2018, 02:10:34 PM

Why empty? As I know Tron made some dApps and will begin to use smartcontracts on their blockchain. Yes, Tron is very speculative coin. But it can make Tron very profitable. I think more than ETH instead of ETH looks more solid
Activity: 405
Merit: 105
December 30, 2018, 01:50:52 PM

Activity: 210
Merit: 1
December 30, 2018, 01:45:02 PM
I like TRON more. so I would invest in it. But you just need to invest in several different coins in order to diversify your risks and profits.
Activity: 555
December 30, 2018, 09:58:19 AM
my advice, want to feel safe by buying trusted altcoins such as ETH with a large enough volume every day and there are many markets, and you don't have to worry about a big loss
Activity: 490
December 30, 2018, 09:44:03 AM

Activity: 476
Merit: 17
December 29, 2018, 05:46:40 AM
Both the coins are good and have their own good features so i think investing in both coins is a good choice as both will give you good profit i long term.
Perhaps, but I believe that Ethereum will not bring such a profit that TRON can bring to its investors. The reason for this is that TRON has much greater growth potential than Ethereum. Therefore, to get more profit, it is better to invest the full amount in TRON, and not to divide it equally between TRON and Ethereum.
Activity: 18
Merit: 4
December 29, 2018, 03:40:59 AM
Both the coins are good and have their own good features so i think investing in both coins is a good choice as both will give you good profit i long term.
Activity: 896
December 29, 2018, 03:35:16 AM
well, sometimes 1 coin will cover the loss of other coins. I think that between the two coins, you only need to have one of them. well, for now, I will only focus on ETH compared to TRON. however, everyone has a different opinion. some people have both of these coins.
of course, eth might be more favored if you only compare it with Tron on the market. but Tron is not a bad coin, he is developing quite well. it doesn't hurt to invest in these two coins.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 500
December 29, 2018, 02:51:31 AM
buy all eth and tron I suggest don't invest in one coin because it's too risky, it's better to invest in some coins like eth, tron and others
well, sometimes 1 coin will cover the loss of other coins. I think that between the two coins, you only need to have one of them. well, for now, I will only focus on ETH compared to TRON. however, everyone has a different opinion. some people have both of these coins.
Pages:
Jump to: