Pages:
Author

Topic: Should I buy TRON or ETH? - page 9. (Read 25736 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 100
December 29, 2018, 02:45:42 AM
I wonder why there are so many people asking for opinions on what coins are good to buy?
this is your investment, not their investment.
why do you so easily believe the advice given by others.
after this there will be many posts saying I have lost lot money, or i make mistake in my investment,
Activity: 560
BBOD Zero-Fee Exchange
December 28, 2018, 10:56:09 PM
buy all eth and tron I suggest don't invest in one coin because it's too risky, it's better to invest in some coins like eth, tron and others
Activity: 313
Merit: 1
December 28, 2018, 09:01:40 PM
Tron still got an highly overrated Market Cap in my Opinion. Sooner or later good Alt Projects will grow and the weaker Ones will go down. Ethereum is more solid and the Big Girl in Crypto which had a major dump. So for Longterm Ethereum will be the best choice.
Activity: 402
Merit: 101
December 28, 2018, 05:10:05 PM
If i'm looking to make my first crypto purchase, which one would you suggest buying and why? I love ETH because it's established but still not as expensive as BTC, but I also am hearing about TRX (TRON) nonstop...

If lets say I have $500 to start with, what should I buy and why?
if you want make investation for long time i'm prefer to bought Ethereum more as you can
because after bitcoin halving in few year again this moment can affect Ethereum price
Activity: 490
Merit: 14
December 28, 2018, 04:34:32 PM
Please, man, buy ethereum, it has more potential, it can get to 500$ with a short period of time, but as for tron, I don't know something special about this coin
Activity: 378
https://saturn.black
December 28, 2018, 04:33:28 PM
ethereum or tron is best altcoin for me but if you want more profit you should choose youngest altcoin in these case you should choose TRX , no worries TRX or ETH is best altcoin to invest .
Not the fact that the Ethereum will be less profit, the price is so low that it can grow to great heights, the more soon there will be important updates that will give impetus to growth
Activity: 1624
Merit: 267
December 28, 2018, 12:09:59 PM
Ofcoarse ethereum you will pick to invest your money because that coin is most potential among of the coins. I think most people agree with me. But better to have tron if you think tron is also potential coin. More coins to you have is better to earn more profit.
Activity: 1292
Merit: 101
Vave.com
December 28, 2018, 12:05:02 PM
If i'm looking to make my first crypto purchase, which one would you suggest buying and why? I love ETH because it's established but still not as expensive as BTC, but I also am hearing about TRX (TRON) nonstop...

I think eth has a great platform .eth is also well established coin and great blockchain platform.TRON is also a good coin .But i will suggest you to invest on ETh. Eth still is on low price i think it will be great a chance buy it on huge low price as it is now .I think eth will give you a huge profit in near future if you invest on it .
copper member
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
SIGMA
December 28, 2018, 10:48:24 AM
ethereum or tron is best altcoin for me but if you want more profit you should choose youngest altcoin in these case you should choose TRX , no worries TRX or ETH is best altcoin to invest .
Activity: 430
Merit: 10
terra-credit.com
December 28, 2018, 09:43:46 AM
I used to prefer ethereum. Because in the end there is a certain quality and a significant history. Ethereum may rise in 2019. Moreover, it is now on the bottom and extremely cheap. It seems to be easy to win up to 5x 6x. I hope it happens like I said and we win together. Let's see what time will show Smiley
It's very likely to happen. the advantage we can get for investing ethereum. but I myself have assets both, ethereum and tron. It became very nice when I don't just pick one asset only. because I do not know which assets will give benefits faster and bigger.
Activity: 854
Merit: 109
Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!
December 28, 2018, 09:31:26 AM
I used to prefer ethereum. Because in the end there is a certain quality and a significant history. Ethereum may rise in 2019. Moreover, it is now on the bottom and extremely cheap. It seems to be easy to win up to 5x 6x. I hope it happens like I said and we win together. Let's see what time will show Smiley
Activity: 378
December 28, 2018, 09:27:39 AM
ethereum.
these levels are the best for buying for ethereum.
buy some and be rich in 3 years. it will make at least x25
I agree. Although ETH lost position in the recent market. But I am confident and optimistic about the development of ETH next year. Their dev is being enhanced with lots of experts. That is the first step for them to develop and improve the performance of ETH in the future. And above all, for me ETH is still an important nerve fiber across altcoin with more than 90% of the market share of coins developing on its foundation. optimistic with ETH's jump in the 2019-2021 cycle.
Activity: 420
Merit: 18
December 28, 2018, 09:03:00 AM
Both the coins have the potential for growth but at the present times  eth is going to have hard fork so with the present hard fork we can expect the price of eth to increase to 3 times or more
Activity: 420
December 28, 2018, 06:35:38 AM
Ever since, both are good buys. Both show resilience to the regress of the market. So to be safe, why not buy both? Invest half of your money in eth and the other half in trx. Whichever booms when the market spikes, you'll surely win. Good for you if both skyrocket, which isn't impossible based on the previous years' performance. Eth is the alts' leader. When it spikes, 95% of the other alts follows. So expect that both will boom.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
December 28, 2018, 02:23:23 AM
Ethereum' will be my recommendation.  Ethereum have been very successful and this success came out of development and growth that is happening in Ethereum platform.  People trust Ethereum more than any other altcoin and this is evidently clear by amount of investment that goes into to Ethereum!

Well clearly the price is not showing that. Many icos took to the eth platform especially last year when icos boomed. The problem is, majority of those aren't real projects and a lot of people became victims to bogus icos. Probably one reason why eth went spiralling downwards this year. And tron was one of the few coins that went against the downward trend during this recent plunge.
Activity: 686
December 28, 2018, 01:42:50 AM
I hope TRON is no the best choice for buying because look at the market the price are kept decreasing. Which we also need to compare their potential and the total supply of these two coins and we need to consider their development too, i hope ETH has a strong development team compared to Tron.
Activity: 90
Merit: 0
December 28, 2018, 12:45:16 AM
Buy Bitcoin..
Both of the coins Trx and Eth are bs coins..

Btc is the only one that will survive..
Everyone saw how Bitcoin gained value and after that they started with the same idea to get rich.. Bitcoin is the real coin the rest is bs its all about making money and scam people..

Ask Vitalik or Justin about there vision and they will talk some bs.. These two guys have no vision..

Satoshi Nakamato had a vision and he realised it.

Print this out over 10 years read it again.
Activity: 392
Merit: 14
CLEVERBOUNTY
December 28, 2018, 12:06:18 AM

indeed, both coins will be very profitable if they are hold for a long time.
because secound coin of them have the potential to create new tokens using their blockchain
Activity: 210
“Tackling Climate Change Using Blockchain”
December 27, 2018, 10:23:59 PM
Ethereum' will be my recommendation.  Ethereum have been very successful and this success came out of development and growth that is happening in Ethereum platform.  People trust Ethereum more than any other altcoin and this is evidently clear by amount of investment that goes into to Ethereum!
Activity: 700
Merit: 136
December 27, 2018, 09:02:54 PM
ETH is already a popular and well-known platform so safer to go with ETH for now. TRON is going to take time before realizing its potential.
Pages:
Jump to: