Pages:
Author

Topic: Should I cancel my BFL 4/2/2013 Order? - page 4. (Read 7826 times)

legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1067
Christian Antkow
Guess you guys really are dumbasses ... in truth, you folks are just lying sacks of shit.

Glass houses dude ! What the fuck man ?! Do you really lack that much self-awareness ? Good Christ !
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473
LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper
But there's a flaw in your plan bassclef (and PuertoRetard, Smoothie and Frizz) ... I settled up with Runeks more than a week ago.  Awww, too bad.  Guess you guys really are dumbasses.  Here's what I propose, you three idiots get a scammer tag for posting verifiable false information for the past several days, trying to scam people into believing that BFL is a scam, when in truth, you folks are just lying sacks of shit.

PROVE IT.  Tongue TALK IS CHEAP ESPECIALLY SINCE YOUR TALK ON THE PREMISE OF YOUR BET WAS FALSE AND YOU WERE PROVEN WRONG LOL
legendary

1000 BTC is chump change for him

Oh really?

Then why hasn't he made any effort to pay the debt?

Because he's not going to. He originally made the bet with the intention of making people believe BFL would be a good investment, since he was risking his reputation on it. And people fell for it. It accomplished its mission, don't waste your time.

It is not a waste of time:

SCENARIO HE PAYS 1000BTC:

He is now 1000 BTC short (whether it comes from his pocket or BFL customers' pockets)

SCENARIO HE DOESN'T PAY 1000 BTC:

He gets labeled a scammer (even if not literally) but figuratively because all who are watching on this forum will troll his ass about the bet HE NEVER PAID and COULDN'T BACK UP HIS BULLSHIT CLAIMS ON POWER/SPEED SPECS.

Either way it MATTERS and isn't a waste of time.

Time = Money

Customers gave BFL money 10 months ago = Customers gave BFL TIME 10 months ago.

Once again it isn't a waste of time pointing out this fact.
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000
But there's a flaw in your plan bassclef (and PuertoRetard, Smoothie and Frizz) ... I settled up with Runeks more than a week ago.  Awww, too bad.  Guess you guys really are dumbasses.  Here's what I propose, you three idiots get a scammer tag for posting verifiable false information for the past several days, trying to scam people into believing that BFL is a scam, when in truth, you folks are just lying sacks of shit.

Activity: 924
April 30, 2013, 11:47:34 PM

Oh really?

Because he's not going to. He originally made the bet with the intention of making people believe BFL would be a good investment, since he was risking his reputation on it. And people fell for it. It accomplished its mission, don't waste your time.
erk
Activity: 826
Merit: 500
April 30, 2013, 10:29:43 PM
BFL products are not priced in BTC, your analogy is irrelevant, you might as well have used the price of oil or gold as a comparison.
Yep, they were priced in USD, USD from 9 months ago.

And you could have withheld those USD and ordered the BFL product when it was actually in stock instead of opting for a pre-order. Your money, your choice.

legendary
April 30, 2013, 10:23:10 PM

Oh really?

legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1003
April 30, 2013, 09:40:38 PM
if you are so offended, why not ask for a refund?

I've got a better idea. How about you pay the 1000 BTC for the bet you lost over blowing your power usage estimates.

How exactly would that address Tehfiend's concerns. Oh that's right, it wouldn't.

Because that's what a normal person does when they are unhappy with a companies performance.  It's called "Vote with your wallet."  Look it up.

BFL products are not priced in BTC, your analogy is irrelevant, you might as well have used the price of oil or gold as a comparison.

Ok, USD from 9 months ago... $1299.00 would be worth... wait for it... $1316.99 today.  (http://www.usinflationcalculator.com/)  

So yeah, might potentially be able to convince me that you would have paid $17 more back then than you would today.  Oh... but wait... that might not work out so well for you.  I can't quite put my finger on why...

are you still debating this silly point?? is this the only argument you can win?

That and every other debate I enter into.  Disagree?  Post evidence. Tired of people like you who make wild claims but are unable to back up their claims.  Thanks for playing though.

EVIDENCE: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/a-bfl-asic-1000-btc-bet-that-looks-like-inaba-lost-191600

You have an outstanding bet (on top of the BFL charity bet) for 1000 BTC to user Runeks.

Is that enough evidence for you not to ignore my post?

Someone quote me, he might have me on ignore lol.

Ahh shit...someone is going for broke...

Gambling with funds is bad for buisness.

Mods, if these bets are not fulfilled, isn't it time for a scammer tag?

2000 BTC = 273,985.06679 USD
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1003
April 30, 2013, 09:38:58 PM
"Vote with your wallet."

"Conn with your ads."
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Coin Generator
April 30, 2013, 09:38:29 PM

I've got a better idea. How about you pay the 1000 BTC for the bet you lost over blowing your power usage estimates.

How exactly would that address Tehfiend's concerns. Oh that's right, it wouldn't.

Because that's what a normal person does when they are unhappy with a companies performance.  It's called "Vote with your wallet."  Look it up.

Ok, USD from 9 months ago... $1299.00 would be worth... wait for it... $1316.99 today.  (http://www.usinflationcalculator.com/

So yeah, might potentially be able to convince me that you would have paid $17 more back then than you would today.  Oh... but wait... that might not work out so well for you.  I can't quite put my finger on why...

are you still debating this silly point?? is this the only argument you can win?

That and every other debate I enter into.  Disagree?  Post evidence.  Tired of people like you who make wild claims but are unable to back up their claims.  Thanks for playing though.

EVIDENCE: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/a-bfl-asic-1000-btc-bet-that-looks-like-inaba-lost-191600

You have an outstanding bet (on top of the BFL charity bet) for 1000 BTC to user Runeks.

legendary
April 30, 2013, 09:28:05 PM

Because that's what a normal person does when they are unhappy with a companies performance.  It's called "Vote with your wallet."  Look it up.

Ok, USD from 9 months ago... $1299.00 would be worth... wait for it... $1316.99 today.  (http://www.usinflationcalculator.com/

So yeah, might potentially be able to convince me that you would have paid $17 more back then than you would today.  Oh... but wait... that might not work out so well for you.  I can't quite put my finger on why...

That and every other debate I enter into.  Disagree?  Post evidence.  Tired of people like you who make wild claims but are unable to back up their claims.  Thanks for playing though.

legendary
Christian Antkow
April 30, 2013, 09:19:17 PM
Because that's what a normal person does when they are unhappy with a companies performance.  It's called "Vote with your wallet."  Look it up.

Way to evade again, Josh. So when are you going to do the honorable thing and honor the bet ?

Clearly, you have not met your power targets despite all your previous hubris.

legendary
April 30, 2013, 09:14:37 PM

Activity: 462
Merit: 250
April 30, 2013, 09:06:34 PM

Ok, USD from 9 months ago... $1299.00 would be worth... wait for it... $1316.99 today.  (http://www.usinflationcalculator.com/)  

So yeah, might potentially be able to convince me that you would have paid $17 more back then than you would today.  Oh... but wait... that might not work out so well for you.  I can't quite put my finger on why...

legendary
April 30, 2013, 09:01:33 PM

legendary
Christian Antkow
April 30, 2013, 08:57:49 PM

Easy there cowboy. Your shill is showing.
legendary
Activity: 1190
April 30, 2013, 08:56:58 PM

It might give him confidence in BFL's commitment to meeting their promises.
legendary
April 30, 2013, 08:56:38 PM
So much fail in the above post, I don't even know where to start.

I have an idea Tehfiend, if you are so offended, why not ask for a refund?

So given you are not so full of fail, when are you going to pay your personal 1000 BTC bet with user Runeks?

LINK: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/a-bfl-asic-1000-btc-bet-that-looks-like-inaba-lost-191600
legendary
Activity: 826
Merit: 1004
April 30, 2013, 08:51:06 PM

legendary
Christian Antkow
April 30, 2013, 08:19:30 PM

Pages:
Jump to: