Author

Topic: Should I continue to invest? - page 114. (Read 7685 times)

Activity: 618
Merit: 250
June 07, 2018, 09:40:24 PM
Investing in ICOs is very risky and if you can't take the risk or you dont want to then just stop to invest.
In the end it's your own decision which you have to make.

yes you should. because investing in cryptocurrency is the best way to have an income even though its risky to do that but if you trust your altcoin and wait for the result its not bad after all. investing is really hard to decide but we need to trust the altcoin we want to invest in and make sure that altcoin is good to increase our profit. before investing do a research its for to understand the cryptocurrency.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
June 07, 2018, 08:25:06 PM
Investing in ICOs is very risky and if you can't take the risk or you dont want to then just stop to invest.
In the end it's your own decision which you have to make.

Activity: 75
Merit: 5
June 07, 2018, 07:00:23 PM
dont listen to debbie downers!
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
June 07, 2018, 06:47:34 PM
Start small would be my recommendation maybe $50 per ICO, you won't get massive returns but you also won't take massive losses if they fail. It only takes 1 to go x10 or x100 to make up multiple losses.
Activity: 784
Merit: 112
June 07, 2018, 06:39:56 PM
Investment is good for those who are looking for big return from their investment but before you investing in different investment be sure that you reserch it hard that project because it will result of lossing your money in the following days, avoid from the scammers investment.
Activity: 560
Merit: 102
June 07, 2018, 06:39:44 PM
I advise you to continue investing in ICO, make a lesson from the failure you have ever experienced, I mean you should be more careful if you want to invest in ICO. not all ICOs fail but there are some ICO's that guarantee and have a more beautiful future. if you invest in a good ICO and have a promising future then you will get a very big profit....
Failure should be a lesson. Anyway, that's the risk in cryptocurrency, a trapped scam. So we must analyze well whether the project is potential or not. You can analyze it through the ICO tracker that reviews many ICOs. One thing that is not less important is not to put eggs in one basket, in other words, do not all in only on one project, to avoid big losses if the project fails.
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
June 07, 2018, 06:34:10 PM
I advise you to continue investing in ICO, make a lesson from the failure you have ever experienced, I mean you should be more careful if you want to invest in ICO. not all ICOs fail but there are some ICO's that guarantee and have a more beautiful future. if you invest in a good ICO and have a promising future then you will get a very big profit....
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
June 07, 2018, 06:33:45 PM
personally, I stopped investing in ICO after the projects did not justify the trust.
Activity: 140
June 07, 2018, 06:31:42 PM
Keep investing in the right ones, as long as you invest in the tech with real world usefulness, be rest assured you will make your profit on the long run.
Activity: 438
Merit: 100
June 07, 2018, 06:23:30 PM
yes. market is so bad and it is not good timing for trading in exchanges. the only way to earn money in crypto is now upcoming icos. finding strong ones, joining them finding pools etc it is very difficult but it is the only way.

Yes, researching about the project before investing is the best thing to do , for your money will not go to waste , give time and effort more on understanding a certain ICO assess it and see its potential before investing.
Activity: 868
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
June 07, 2018, 06:11:07 PM
yes. market is so bad and it is not good timing for trading in exchanges. the only way to earn money in crypto is now upcoming icos. finding strong ones, joining them finding pools etc it is very difficult but it is the only way.
The market is not that bad. He could begin to trade coins if he really wanted to have them. Investing for more fiat would be a bad option if he was day trading.
Activity: 112
June 07, 2018, 06:05:19 PM
Investing is not about the huge money you can give to have big income in return, it is also understanding the process of investing and having an overlook on the project your trusting your money with, if you understand my point then you can positively have a "yes" answer on your question.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 535
June 07, 2018, 05:57:54 PM
Activity: 1050
Merit: 10
Martian Swap - Anti Whale Measures New Yield Farmi
June 07, 2018, 05:57:39 PM
If you have some money left and if it's not your last penny then invest.Y ou failed once that's not mean you will fail again. The first Study about the ico then invest. I will prefer Spotcoin.Its a neo-based ico based in Georgia. Spotcoin will launch an OTC marketplace and then an exchange on Q2 2019. And they also working on a mining powerhouse. And you know there is an always a  profit room for exchange coins. The best thing about the spotcoin exchange is they dividend the 51% of trading fees to the spotcoin holders in weekly basis and a 12% of total company profit also on yearly basis. And they will pay the dividend on GAS.So I think you can try this but the first study about this.
Activity: 1946
Merit: 112
June 07, 2018, 05:54:35 PM
Of course it's very bad when you invest in an unsuccessful ico, but this is not a reason to throw everything, you just need to learn how to choose a successful ico. In the example I can bring you ico Remme! Why Remme? Remme has already done a lot in order to be successful and interesting for investments, this is the necessary service for the protection of widely used data, the output of tokens on exchanges. You can now invest in Remme and watch the growth of your asset, knowing that this platform has all chances to become successful.
Activity: 119
June 07, 2018, 05:51:55 PM
Yes you should if you have the money and you have the knowledge in investing.Try again there is always sunshine after the rain who know the second time will be your time.
Activity: 364
Merit: 21
June 07, 2018, 05:45:19 PM
If you made a choice. If you chose this or that strategy, then go to the end, only this way you can defeat the powerful of this world. Otherwise, you can always be confused and confused. The mind must be cold and judicious. This is the way of the warrior, if you do not know what to do, just take a step forward. Investing more!  Wink
Activity: 156
June 07, 2018, 05:11:34 PM
You should keep investing if you have the money to do so. What you should do though is to make sure that you wait for prices to dip before you buy any coin, there is no rush, this bear market will most likely last for a couple of years before we run into the next bull market, so stock up as much as you can
copper member
Activity: 322
June 07, 2018, 04:29:35 PM
Yes you should continue to invest but if you do not want risk than you should invest the coins that already listed on exchange. I suggest you select best projects and buy it after listing to reduce your risk.
Activity: 210
June 07, 2018, 04:26:37 PM
If you are reluctant to invest in ICO you can invest in coin or tokens that have been registered in coin marketcap. there ads thousands of coins or tokens that have potential for investment.
Jump to: