Author

Topic: Should I continue to invest? - page 112. (Read 7685 times)

Activity: 770
Merit: 250
June 13, 2018, 06:43:15 PM
I think it's definitely worth it. Now I would not invest in the project during the ICO, but after their token is released on the Exchange, I buy them. I think that the cryptocurrency market is still a young market and it will grow.
Activity: 462
June 09, 2018, 12:52:18 PM
I had invested one ICO previously, it failed although I didn't contribute a huge amount on it. A news yesterday made analysis on blockchain ICO projects, mentioning 92% of these ICO projects are failed.. Should I stop investing the others or any really potential ICO suggest?

I do not think you have to give up the chance to make money. In general, this choice should be yours personally. But I think ICO projects are a very good chance for investors and you just have to choose projects more carefully. Everyone is going to choose a bad ICO which does not do well.  Smiley
Activity: 616
Merit: 114
Bountylord.com
June 09, 2018, 12:02:58 PM
In this bloody market, ICOs now are having a hard time to attract more investors. That is why we see too many ICOs failed. So some ICOs that should launch in May, moved it in July or August because they expect that market will be good by that time.

I do not think that now is some special time, just the number of ICOs is much higher than the investors' opportunities, which is why many projects fail. It's also very difficult to choose a good ICO, because there are a lot of them.
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
June 09, 2018, 11:59:27 AM
In this bloody market, ICOs now are having a hard time to attract more investors. That is why we see too many ICOs failed. So some ICOs that should launch in May, moved it in July or August because they expect that market will be good by that time.
Activity: 994
June 08, 2018, 03:06:59 PM
Popular crypto-currencies are growing in price. It happens that the cost drops sharply, but after a while it increases several times. If you go to the right approach to investing, you can easily get income by playing only on the difference in the rate.
Activity: 269
Merit: 12
we're Radio, online!
June 08, 2018, 07:31:14 AM
I had invested one ICO previously, it failed although I didn't contribute a huge amount on it. A news yesterday made analysis on blockchain ICO projects, mentioning 92% of these ICO projects are failed.. Should I stop investing the others or any really potential ICO suggest?
This news is not new in crypto world, in reality 92% is very realistic statistics on most ICO failed, but although they failed but some projects and developers and owners prefer to continue their project despite of failure in ICO because they hardly believe in their project. So you don’t have to stop investing in crypto but instead choose the bounty or ICO you want to invest.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
June 08, 2018, 07:17:35 AM

Yes you should continue to invest, the price of bitcoins today is decreasing because most of the people are interested on selling their coins more than investing and that is the reason why the price is dumping but still it will go back to normal after a few months.
Activity: 896
Merit: 502
June 08, 2018, 07:16:10 AM
Investing in ICO is very risky. I think that just was not lucky. The next time, it's better to study the project before investing. And then you will receive income. Wink
Investing in ICO is no doubt little risky but the fact is you must take such kind of risks in your life if you want to make some betterment in your life financially. The only thing which you need to take seriously is the choice of the right project for investing of your money as some of the projects are scam too. You can only do that once you will be having a fair idea about all the projects.
Activity: 252
June 08, 2018, 07:02:13 AM
if you want to get a lot of good profit you can buy cheaply and you can wait for higher price increase for us, you will get many benefits. because now the price is also still cheap.
Activity: 532
Merit: 132
June 08, 2018, 06:59:52 AM
I think it can still bring good profits, so I think it is possible to invest . but we must remember that investment is a risk
That's right. Investing is still one of the good choice to make a high profit in the future as the crypto market always grow over the years. But we should only invest in good projects and thinking twice before put our money in a project , we shouf only look for the good ones.
Activity: 315
Merit: 103
June 08, 2018, 06:56:31 AM
Even professional investors do fails and loose money, so you do not have to be disappointed of yourself. Just go on and choose good projects, like REMME. I have already chosen it, as the project has already got the community confidence and is one of the best ICO current projects.
Activity: 116
June 08, 2018, 06:54:11 AM
I think it can still bring good profits, so I think it is possible to invest . but we must remember that investment is a risk
Activity: 205
June 08, 2018, 03:50:16 AM
Of course, if you really like to invest and if you like the projects in where you are putting your money, i think that investing on icos is more than profitable if the project is good enough after all.
Activity: 392
June 08, 2018, 03:45:42 AM
Investment ICO is an investment for good profit investors for a short time. But it can also create pitfalls for them. It is therefore certain that investors only allocate a small portion of their capital to ICOs. I think this risk may not affect your life. So I recommend you continue to choose and invest further to accumulate experience and look for investment opportunities.
Activity: 280
June 08, 2018, 03:42:30 AM
I suggest that you still give up investing in ICO. Now there are so many ICOs that are false. I think your investment risk is too great! There are many ways to make a profit, so why do you do such a high risk!
Of all the ICOs starting to sell tokens, 90% are fake or non-potential projects. We can still earn a bit of profit with the choice to invest in potential ICOs. For me, ICO has always been a very easy place to make money
Activity: 266
Merit: 18
Interior Designer and consultant
June 08, 2018, 03:40:04 AM
Do not stop to invest in cryptocurrency, just be patient. I have experienced it also, but I always think that there are times when we will succeed if we remain consistent. It makes me mature and continues to increase my knowledge in the world of crypto.
Activity: 120
June 08, 2018, 03:39:18 AM
You should be more careful about choosing projects. I think it is better to choose only investing in coins. It is safer with minimal risk.
Activity: 773
Merit: 100
June 08, 2018, 03:29:51 AM
Investing in ICO is always profitable. You need to continue to do this if you want to earn money. From fraudulent ICO you can not escape.
Activity: 141
June 08, 2018, 03:23:17 AM
Invest or not, you have to decide for yourself . no one can advise you what to do with your money . Investments are risks , and decisions should be made by yourself
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
June 08, 2018, 03:20:17 AM
Its up to you if you still want to try one more time..But dont focus on ico's, investing in ico's are very risky, you can't be 100% sure it will become successful. There are other ways to make profit, try to find another way in crypto investment. I suggest don't stop investing in crypto and don't give up, because there's a lot of people loses their first investment but they become lucky in their second or third investment.
Jump to: