Author

Topic: Should I continue to invest? - page 109. (Read 7685 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 10
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
June 19, 2018, 06:07:32 AM
the 92% failed figure is mostly because they didn't raise the funds they needed, not because they actually failed. Up to you if you want to continue investing, you shouldn't be investing too much anyway.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
June 19, 2018, 06:05:45 AM
I had invested one ICO previously, it failed although I didn't contribute a huge amount on it. A news yesterday made analysis on blockchain ICO projects, mentioning 92% of these ICO projects are failed.. Should I stop investing the others or any really potential ICO suggest?
Yes, now there are a lot of scam projects on the ICO market. But nevertheless, there are also potentially interesting ones among them. Of the last that I saw is Quarkchain, Quadrant Protocol, Akropolis, Fantom. I think that such projects have a future
Activity: 180
June 19, 2018, 06:02:04 AM
It's your own decision if you'll continue or not. But you should be wise choosing a good ICO to invest so that you can't easily lose your own money. It's very risky now because many scammers are here now to get the money of anyone.
Activity: 196
June 19, 2018, 05:54:38 AM
Actually this is the right time to invest. Whether one should invest in cryptocurrencies or not has been a hot topic as of late.The cryptocurrency market has been developing at an exponential pace and making various individuals extremely rich. Bitcoin and Ethereum may be the biggest coins now, but there are hundreds of coins which can achieve similar or even better rates of return.
Activity: 415
June 19, 2018, 05:45:25 AM
You should stop investing in ICO. Now ICO is facing huge risks. You can choose to invest coins. Do not covet ICO's profits. ICO will zero your assets.
Activity: 293
Merit: 100
June 19, 2018, 05:36:38 AM
I have the opinion that if the ICO failed, and I did not pay the amount back, then I take a lesson from this. Learning from mistakes. I still invest projects that in my opinion are promising.

OR, you can stop for some time and do some bounties untill the market will get up, then, possibly ICOs will became more succesful, because investors would be more opened to invest.
Activity: 224
Merit: 3
Earn with impressio.io
June 18, 2018, 04:06:40 AM
maybe if you fail on invest in some ICO. i suggest you invest in some coin its already have reputation on market like top ten in market its pretty good coin to invest. because is already trusted.
Activity: 308
Merit: 2
June 18, 2018, 04:02:37 AM
I would suggest to look for the projects at www.icoguide.com they have very good rates, they are real and trustworthy and it is very good tool to select some projects, then you should go through them and make research, assess the team, whitepaper, idea and etc. in this case you will have more chances to succeed. If you are not makeing research and just investing in popular projects that there will be more chances to loose money.
Activity: 74
June 18, 2018, 03:42:36 AM
I have the opinion that if the ICO failed, and I did not pay the amount back, then I take a lesson from this. Learning from mistakes. I still invest projects that in my opinion are promising.
Activity: 182
June 18, 2018, 03:18:06 AM
Yes I will advise to invest at this present situation, because the cryptocurrency market is down and it’s the time to take advantage of price down.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
The revolutionary AI gaming ecosystem
June 18, 2018, 03:09:44 AM
I had invested one ICO previously, it failed although I didn't contribute a huge amount on it. A news yesterday made analysis on blockchain ICO projects, mentioning 92% of these ICO projects are failed.. Should I stop investing the others or any really potential ICO suggest?

That what I am telling everyone who wants to invest in such ICO because not all of them are legit or a scammer. Of course, there are legit ICO's in the market but you have to look for them and pick the right one what's best for you. I have known people who became rich investing in ICO and also I have known who scammed by fake ICO so be careful investing on it.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
June 18, 2018, 01:49:15 AM
It's up to you to decide, but I think one failure should not stop you from further action. Yes, many of them burst as a result, but this is an occasion for even more analysis. I hope that you will be luckier next time.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 103
June 18, 2018, 01:30:01 AM

I think you should be more careful in the future to invest in ico although promised are going to get a lot of provit. in investing (ico) in my opinion it is necessary to note also the company that issued the bounty project will provide token-token. because the preaching that you read are not always 100% correct. I think you need to forward it
Activity: 504
Merit: 106
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
June 18, 2018, 01:08:52 AM
I think 92% is really high for ICO's failure rate. I don't have the exact figure yet but it should be less than what is mentioned. I promoted ICO by means of bounty and majority of them were a success. I am still holding their token until now and waiting for the price to go up again. You should decided on your own if you still want to invest. Don't believe on hearsay and research on facts. Don't invest on something you don't know and check if the coin's demand for the next 5 years. There are a lot of good ICO's to choose from. Don't lose hope yet.
Activity: 98
June 18, 2018, 12:48:06 AM

you really need to be careful when investing in any alt coins, although bitcoin and etherum still remains the best but there are others that are also trusted and has high values too.
Activity: 182
June 18, 2018, 12:35:56 AM
I suggest never stop investing in ico. If you do that, then you make a big mistake.
Do not be too easy to believe with people's words, or their review of bad ico. If you have not felt about it then do not believe it easily.
Activity: 252
June 18, 2018, 12:26:52 AM
Ico investment is very big risk. Too many ico are failing and have no price, if you ico investment is sure to be a loss.
Instead of you losing more money, better stop now. Find another investment, which has a good future.
Activity: 168
June 17, 2018, 11:34:27 PM

Every day there is always a new project, I think you can still continue investing in ico. Now a lot of ico projects, although many are scam but there are still many good projects and very profitable. For investment in ico should be careful, so no one chose the ico project.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
June 17, 2018, 10:20:38 PM
Yes you can continue invest if you want but try to do a keen research first on the project you are planning to invest because it is very important in order to have at least 80% assurance on it. Investing is really risky but if you got the luck of it I mean when the project hits in the market, you can get a huge profit. One thing try to invest the money what you can afford to lose.
Activity: 336
Improve your mode of payment with crypto
June 17, 2018, 10:14:19 PM
Well, i do not believe in such a huge percentage of ICOs failing. Anyway, to avoid such ICOs, it is better you do a personal research into the ICO in order to reach a certain good level of assurance that the project is promising and can keep up the expectations. Study around the ideology of the project, team members and the bounty manager.
Jump to: