Author

Topic: Should I continue to invest? - page 110. (Read 7685 times)

Activity: 2814
Merit: 576
June 17, 2018, 10:10:56 PM
for us, I will not stop our investment in ICO even though some ICO has failed I will not panic, and I will be patient with our investment in bitcoin. because the future of bitcoin is also very good we use easy way to get many benefits.
That's the spirit, we have to welcome the possibility that we might fail also but we should not forget to learn from it.
The future ahead of us is good but this is only for people who believe that crypto will be the technology in the future, there will be manipulation
in the market but we should be strong enough to hold.
Activity: 215
Merit: 0
June 17, 2018, 08:25:35 PM
for us, I will not stop our investment in ICO even though some ICO has failed I will not panic, and I will be patient with our investment in bitcoin. because the future of bitcoin is also very good we use easy way to get many benefits.
Activity: 110
June 17, 2018, 08:20:30 PM
I'm not a investor, but i think this in the perfect timing to invest in any kind of alts and bitcoin. price was all fallen and not stable and hoping that after few months price will recover and rise up again to give us huge fiat
Activity: 1316
Merit: 503
June 17, 2018, 08:20:04 PM
I can recommend paying attention to already launched projects with not very large capitalizations, in which case you can be sure that the project has already passed the first stage and collected the softcap.
to be more secure and avoid a scam of course just invest your money in transparent projects and their pre-sales have been successful.
Activity: 110
June 17, 2018, 08:18:15 PM
I can recommend paying attention to already launched projects with not very large capitalizations, in which case you can be sure that the project has already passed the first stage and collected the softcap.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
June 16, 2018, 11:53:24 PM
For investment, especially now it's better to invest directly in coins like altcoin or bitcoin. The investment is more profitable than investment in ico, now the price of coins is down, it's time to buy coins, do not follow ico again because more loss than profit.
Activity: 222
June 16, 2018, 11:31:05 PM
All investments have risks to bear, whether investing in shares or crypto. Should before investing, do some research first, because almost all ico failed and the price is not in line with expectations.
Activity: 172
June 14, 2018, 10:39:28 AM
ico investment has a very big risk because the current market is experiencing a very large decline so that the price of coins fell after entering the market my advice is stop investing ico you better buy coins that have entered coinmarketcap because it is a bit of a risk
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
June 14, 2018, 10:33:30 AM
Yes, perfect timig to invest. Bitcoin and altcoin are falling to much big opputunity to buy and HOdL it untill the end of these year. Always dont lose hope and patience, just believe what they give to us a best oppurtunity to earn and make a successful people on the future.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 253
June 14, 2018, 10:29:00 AM
I suggest that you should keep looking in landing a good ico to invest into although it's like looking a needle in a hay stack. There will be a good ico out there. If you're a fortune seeker do it but if you want to play it safe and simple with minimal risks go invest in popular alts.
Activity: 429
June 14, 2018, 10:21:04 AM
I had invested one ICO previously, it failed although I didn't contribute a huge amount on it. A news yesterday made analysis on blockchain ICO projects, mentioning 92% of these ICO projects are failed.. Should I stop investing the others or any really potential ICO suggest?
if that is the only reason why you are quitting, I think it won't be enough. It is absurd to make such conclusion that investing in some ICOs despite of knowing that there are lots of released everyday. Maybe it is just because of unfortune and the situation at this moment in the market due to the volatility. The solution is to just be oatient and be wise on choosing ICOs.
Activity: 224
One Token to Move Anything Anywhere
June 14, 2018, 10:20:38 AM
Well, I guess you can stop your investment of you are not sure about the project.
Crypto world only for the people who have spare money to invest in.
Activity: 78
June 14, 2018, 10:20:03 AM
It's entirely up to you mate. If you think you are profiting, or the profit is good enough, then you can continue investing in altcoins or the bitcoins, But if you invested too much money but did not get profit yet, then you may wait for some earnings before invest again.

Yes, as simple as that mate, if you think and believe that it is good project to invest bitcoin or altcoin, then go, continue and gain profit, its a matter of understanding the flow.
Activity: 116
June 14, 2018, 10:17:40 AM
I had invested one ICO previously, it failed although I didn't contribute a huge amount on it. A news yesterday made analysis on blockchain ICO projects, mentioning 92% of these ICO projects are failed.. Should I stop investing the others or any really potential ICO suggest?

Well, continue investing and find your luck. Maybe someday you will have what you are dreaming for.
Activity: 350
June 14, 2018, 10:15:11 AM
indeed so much ico is decreasing after their tokens are in the market, almost all ico has decreased but there is still good ico survive and increase as time progresses.
Activity: 135
June 14, 2018, 10:08:36 AM
I think we can still invest now, and I think investment is also the best time, because the current cryptocurrency price is very low, and I believe that the price of the encryption market will rise in the future.
Activity: 588
June 14, 2018, 10:07:38 AM
I often ask myself this question, but unfortunately I can not figure out where to look, the only way is to collect statistics and draw conclusions based on it, although this is already in development.
Activity: 118
June 14, 2018, 10:05:43 AM
To be candid there are thousands of new ICOs' that one should ignore irrespective of their whitepaper or road map. Seeing through their social medial one can detect those with the mindset of scam. I have always be careful of these ICOs, because they are just there to extort people in the name of ICO. I invest when it succeed not when its on the go...
Activity: 196
June 14, 2018, 09:54:23 AM
the investment idea of an investor is simply investing without fears. those who are investor giants understand that investment is without time or season in the crypto paradigm in the blockchain technology. However, there is no facts in the altcoins if one does not properly get analyzed by a crypto analyst.
Activity: 924
Merit: 255
June 14, 2018, 09:51:34 AM
Basically because at nowadays crypto is becoming more known and widespread.. I think we should have a high initiative in tacking a lot of ICO that's growing in number. Actually, there is nothing wrong if we investing in ICO, of course ICO which's really reliable can still give a quite nice profit.
Jump to: