Pages:
Author

Topic: Should I continue to invest? - page 71. (Read 7685 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 100
July 11, 2018, 08:40:26 PM
I had invested one ICO previously, it failed although I didn't contribute a huge amount on it. A news yesterday made analysis on blockchain ICO projects, mentioning 92% of these ICO projects are failed.. Should I stop investing the others or any really potential ICO suggest?
Yes, you should continue to invest in ICO because many people here in crypto became successful in ico, and it is true that now there are so many ico that is becaming failed or scam but if we can able to  find a good ico i am sure that you can earn a good income.
Activity: 216
Merit: 10
July 11, 2018, 08:39:30 PM
If you think that you invested before grows your money, I can say yes you can still continue as long as your money ise increasing or growing. And as long as you have money to invest, do invest immediately.
Activity: 426
July 11, 2018, 07:58:49 PM
I had invested one ICO previously, it failed although I didn't contribute a huge amount on it. A news yesterday made analysis on blockchain ICO projects, mentioning 92% of these ICO projects are failed.. Should I stop investing the others or any really potential ICO suggest?

Perhaps now is not the best time for investment and better to wait until the situation improves, it is not known how long this trend will last.
Activity: 357
Merit: 130
July 11, 2018, 07:54:31 PM
It all depends on whether you believe in the future of crypto-currencies. If you believe that the market will recover and continue to grow, why not invest? I think that the price of bitcoin will not go below 5 thousand dollars, so you can try to invest at such values.
Activity: 476
July 11, 2018, 06:43:05 PM
Think of it this way, if you stop investing in ICO's then what? Focus on your regular job? Start your own business (does not come easy)? See, ICO's are risky but they are a great source of extra income. I personally don't buy ICO tokens but I am a bounty hunter which is the most practical for me coz I have my regular job. A lot of FUD's goin' around and it is up to you if you will be affected by them. Just think...and be smart.
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
July 11, 2018, 06:23:59 PM
Yes of course. You don't have to stop. No matter the case. Irrespective of the ups and downs, you still have to hold and have hope that one day, the prices will increase which will generate money in the future.
Activity: 91
July 11, 2018, 06:04:56 PM
Yes you can continue to invest. I don't see any trouble with that. This is infact the perfect to invest in the cryptocurrency Market. The market is low and struggling and most coins have lost considerable amount of value including high quality coins which are cheaply available in the market, invest in such coins and make good returns when the bull run comes up
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
July 11, 2018, 05:58:42 PM
Why not. You need to invest. Investing in ICO isn't easy but never be discouraged. In life, there are ups and downs. Just believe in what you doing and hope for the better.
Activity: 59
July 11, 2018, 05:56:10 PM
I advise you not to be discouraged about investing in ICOs. There are very good ones that can give you huge profit thereby making up for the previous disappointment and losses. You just have to keep trying. You may get the right one to invest in and make it big. I mean real big!
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
July 11, 2018, 05:53:12 PM
Why not? the market is still on a good mood if you want to invest at the moment. I mean, almost all the prices of all the coins are cheap and you will make a big difference as soon as the market recovers on december of this year, just trust me.
Activity: 378
July 11, 2018, 05:49:14 PM
Don't stop if someone suggest you a wonderful project because a lot of them are not failed I experience it too but if someone suggest an interesting project I'll grab it immediately because I can earn profit from it.
Activity: 5
July 11, 2018, 05:46:58 PM
sure...it is good to invest...but you have to be wise when investing in to any ico.
Activity: 938
Merit: 502
July 11, 2018, 05:46:08 PM
You can invest in ICO. But you need to study projects very well. You also need to distribute your portfolio correctly. You can allocate a small part of its funds to the ICO.
Activity: 101
July 11, 2018, 05:43:29 PM
Now there's too much bench, it's very frustrating, because I spend my free time, and in the end I remain deceived.
Activity: 336
July 11, 2018, 05:38:38 PM
In trading everything depend on u. It is up to you. It is your decision if you want to continue to invest your money or to stop. Always double check first the ICO before investing your money because safety of your money is the first thing that you need to secure.
Activity: 119
July 11, 2018, 05:32:07 PM
You should perform a factor analysis of the project before investing in it. In General, all new projects raise doubts in me.
Activity: 112
July 11, 2018, 05:24:15 PM
Now its even stupid to invest in bitcoin or ethereum as whole crypto industry dying. Stop wasting your money ..

Some ICO can be scam but I disagree to be all because there are good projects which can be invested in. You just have to make good research on any project you want to invest in. There have been comments where people watch with time first before investing looking if the project is legit or not. It can be so funny to be scam sometimes but not all.
Activity: 224
July 11, 2018, 05:18:49 PM
I believe that investing in ICO brings the greatest income, and you should continue to invest in ICO.
Activity: 644
July 11, 2018, 05:17:55 PM
Invest in ICO project is indeed very good and you have to be careful. If you are not sure you can invest in the Bitcoin or Altcoin. There you can determine which coin you buy and definitely, you can directly get to play to get immediate results.
Activity: 87
July 11, 2018, 05:17:03 PM
i think you have to study and understand the ico you want to invest your money into first ,so as not to lose so much.
Pages:
Jump to: